charmedfairy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmedFairy
Hey everbody big grin...Don't really know what to say, I'm 17 yrs. old, I love lotr and hp movies, Im from Europe but I live in the U.S. And um, hope I like it here wink

SlipknoT
welcome to kmc, dont be a doucheeuro

charmedFairy
um..k angel

Assassin Q
I'm from Europe and live in the US too! Awesome. So if you want you can PM me and we can talk a bit.

Assassin Q
Where are you from?

Storm
Welcome and have lots of fun smile

yerssot
have fun

MerMorgan02
Welcome, charmedFairy! I hope u enjoy ur stay at KMC! I c u like 2 help destroy Umbridge, right, well, we need as much help as we can get!

charmedFairy
Thanks you guyz happy
Assasin Im from Bosnia...destroy Umbridge yes

MerMorgan02
thanx 4 the reply w/ Umbridge! Just to fill u in, we're tracking more than just Umbridge, but also my snotty bro, Damon. He's not a zombie, but 's just plain stupid, and dead lucky.

charmedFairy
laughing out loud angel
Yea, she reminds me of my mom's boss like I said in another thread, so I really really hate her even more mad embarrasment

Shadow_King
hello and welcome to kmc forums

MerMorgan02
lol my 7th grade teach, who I'm surprised is still alive, is fat, toadlike, has mousy hair, and wears pink bows with every outfit she has. AND if she could ever find a black quill like umbridge's, I wouldn't ever doubt she would use it on me, and make me write paragraphs on the back of my hand, over and over again. She hated me, I talked too much. laughing

charmedFairy
lol stick out tongue

MerMorgan02
In that case, I feel bad 4 ur mom. does she get the same impression about her boss as u do?

charmedFairy
Well my mom doesn't know who umbridge is since shes never even watched hp, but Im sure if I explained umbridge to her shed agree with me.

slayer
Lol CP,

Welcome 2 KMC forums if u hav any questions bout anything feel free 2 PM me sad

charmedFairy
k wink

D-Double
Welcome, charmed 1..... smile

...enjoy and be happy...

MerMorgan02
Nice new sig, CharmedFairy. I Like! big grin did u make it urself?

charmedFairy
I wish sad no angel_wingz did it for me big grin hug
thanks DD,

Gerri1947
just for today ... aged, female, haven't reached any goals to mention, moody, living below poverty standards, not dead ... have a mind to pull up... very needy embarrasment

MerMorgan02
what r u needy 4?

eleveninches
welcome
KMC

and happy new year

KillTheLight
cheer up Gerri welcome

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.