Yummy Yum Yum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok so today I went to see Life Aquatic, and I went in and everything was normal, the movie ends so I walk out of it. As I'm going down the hall there is a HUGE pile of vomit on the carpet. Now was splattered everywhere chunks and drops strewn everywhere. It was this creamy white color with pink and orange blobs mixed in. I was this thick, juice texture and tasted like rotting uncooked chicken with raccon fetus. Well I just thought you guys would like to know that no expression

theReject
So you stopped to study the vomit then.no expression

SlipknoT
Yea, why?

*SpunkiE*
Eww man, i'd probably barf right on top of it! sick sick

theReject
smile Oh no reason. I was just wondering.

Napalm
Im getting hungry

Ronny
i would ..... RUN AWAY eek!

KillTheLight
'was this thick, juice texture and tasted like rotting uncooked chicken with raccon fetus.'

And you even tasted it.Whats the matter with you did the theatre run out of popcorn or something

SlipknoT
oh dude it was deliciouse

SlipknoT
No, I like to experiment with things

Napalm
Especilly the raccoon fetus Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Theres nothing like it

Darth Revan
I've never eaten raccoon fetus but I can't imagine that it would taste very good. smile

Napalm
Its the coronals secret recipe

SlipknoT
Its actually not bad

Darth Revan
Maybe not, but the rotting uncooked chicken would have been the deal breaker for me erm

Napalm
Dude, that completes the meal

Darth Revan
Maybe, but I've been eating so much of it lately that I'm just sick of the stuff.

SlipknoT
Eh, it is one of those foods that gets to you ater a while

Jackie Malfoy
Why am I not surprise slipknot!JM

WindDancer
Maybe it was the movie that made the person barf? Can't blame them that movie looks like it sucks.

SlipknoT
yea, the darkness did just come out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.