Britney Spears Haters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Be@st
OK; I created this thrread because I really hate Britney and I wanna see am I the only one here. I don't like her songs, her music, her look, or anything about her.
songs: boring
music; catastrophee
look: I think that Barbie is her idol
all together: I can't stand her
BTW sorry if i offend anyone (except britney) with this thread; it was not on purpose.

alic88
well.. 2 b honest, britney does have some good songz, but these dayz the way she is selling her image is DISGUSTING.the madonna kiss proved how desperate she is now. i m sorry but she is a perfect example of boring music these dayz.

be@st: is that edge on ur sig?

mechmoggy
I'm no fan of her music, but she'd get it. wink

burlyman
http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

loserib
i dont mind her videos as long as the sound is turned down and you have cannibal corpse playing on the radio

dragonpisces272
sorry, im not a britney fan either

Jeff_Atello
I don't like her music, but she is F*N hot. I don't see how anybody can think otherwise. You guys have to be out of your minds, because she is so damn sexy. I feel the same way about Christina, but she can actually sing.

punkyhermy
wait shouldn't this thread be CLOSED?!!!!
on the second note,I HATE BRITNEY!!!!!!!
SHE'S NEXT IN LINE AFTER EMMA!
WHY THE HELL IS SHE FAMOUS?!
SHE'S ONLY DIRTY AND GIVES A BAD IMAGE TO LIL GIRLS EVERY WHERE

Striel
Britney is an okay dancer, and a horribel singer. Her song "Toxic" is one of the worst "hit" songs I have heard on the radio in a long time.

She's a cute girl, but I wouldn't call her hot, there are plenty of women out there MUCH better looking than her.

FieryDragon
She's an ok person...she definately knows how to show her sexiness that she was so graciously given.

Her music...most of it I don't like, but I do like Toxic.

She looked her hottest in that one.

LeAtHerRFace
Britney Spears is hot. But her music is "B.S" just like her initials for her name.

I dont hate her.

Evil Dead
I'm no fan of her music........but she does get my dick hard. I must give her credit for that.

Why do you hate her? You don't have to listen to her if you don't want to. I'm no fan of country music but I don't hate Garth Brooks. I simply don't listen to his music.

punkyhermy........how does she give a bad image to little girls everywhere? She is not a little girl. She is a 21 year old woman. A damn fine one at that.

Jeff_Atello
Very good point, Evil Dead. She is no longer looking for support among the little teen girls. She appeals to the older audience now, and I sure as hell find her appealing.

BOPRecruit 16
i hate britney spears, but not as much as i used to. but i do still think that she's a hoe, has no acting abilites, and can't sing.

Be@st
the thing I hate about her the most is that first she was pretendings she's a virgin and after she broke with the as*hole justin she "became" a ****. Am I the only one who thinks that's too big change?

lil_ms_nonblond
i like britney. i think she's alright... yeah. she WAS a rolemodel for lotsa young girls out there till she decided to combine her day job and her other job togeter. but yeah. she's alright.

Xed
Her songs are crap, her music sucks adn overal I don't see why she's that popular. thumb down alien

§pearhead
britney=death

Evil Dead
she didn't make herself a role model for young girls........young girls made her their role model.

If little boys decide they want me to be their role model, I'm not going to stop drinking, smoking and cursing like a ****ing sailor just to suit them. I am who I am........if somebody wants me to be their role model, they take me as is. They don't make me their role model then get mad because I'm not a very good one.

punkyhermy
well she is a celebrity and with atht title i think a kind of responsibilty falls on her shoulders.in the begining she was a teen about 16 i guess
and ppl ,early teens and tweend listend to her.she grew,not her fault and so did her dirty image.the kids who grew up with are now listening to her naturally
and as far as i know tweens ar the only ones who actually listen to he.her fault if she doesn't know the age of the majority of her fans!

steely balls
the best way to get rid of britney is not to care about her, ignore her as much as possible. that is until she does a playboy shoot. then masturbate too her. now that is how i see a role model should be.

Sir Bob III
Britney must DIE

"she hates you britney so you better run for cover" heehee thats from a GC song called ROIT GIRL it is soooo about me LOL big grin

DIE BRITNEY

Jeff_Atello
Who the hell cares!?! She's ****in' hot. Like they said earlier, turn the music down on her videos and listen to something else.
She's not a hoe. It's called an image. Sex sells, buddy, and nobody does it beter than her.

Riot Girl is probably the worst song they've ever written.

Sir Bob III
yeah well F*ck on you your point of veiw sux ass

amity75
I really should hate Britney but I don't. She's just got somethin I like. It's people like J-Lo and Celine Dion who I hate.

Sir Bob III
celine dion???!!!

amity75
Yeah, she makes me want to reach for my machine gun.

punkyhermy
CELINE DION?!!!
she got talent!!!!!and an awesome voice!!!!!!a great personality!!
wat else can a perfect celebrity be like?!

Evil Dead
Celine Dion is a pompus ass.

I remember watching an interview type documentary on her years and years ago before Titanic came out. She refused to talk the first day they were shooting because she had to "save her voice" for the concert she was doing that night. All she would do that day was scribble on a note pad and show it to the camera. How arrogant and obnoxious. Like speaking 40 words to a video crew who have traveled across the country to do a documentary interview with her to help her career would have taken anything away from her concert performance that night. She wouldn't even say "hi" or "thanks for the publicity"..........and she wasn't even really famous then, this is pre-Titanic. How egotistical can someone be. "I can't say 10 words to you people who are here to help my career because I have a concert 6 hours from now".........it made me want to shoot her right in her pompus ass.

steely balls
man do i hate celine dion she is very much a jackass, she acts like a dork too. I think this b**** is retarded.

Jeff_Atello
I can't stand the whore, and I really don't think she has talent.

How does my view suck? So about 99% of the male population in America have a stupid view on Britney Spears? How does it feel to be in a retarted minority?

Corlindel
A silly blonde no brain cow singer. I dont care about her.

Orlando Bloom03
OMG I hate Brittney!!! See I don't even know how to spell her name!!!

Evil Dead
yeah.....but she sure does have some nice utters.

alic88
celine dion has an awesome voice and some awesome songz. therez no denying that

loserib
i cant stand cilen doin just hearing her vioce puts me in a ****ed up mood her and witney houstin

Jeff_Atello
Celine Dion does not have an awesome voice...Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera have awesome voices.

Striel
Britney Spears is kinda skanky if you ask me...

Guys need to open their eyes and take a look at some of the real hotties out there...

$¥®€Ñ
She's fit.......

She's famous.......

She's f*ckin' rich.......

But I do think Christina's hotter, can sing better, and is probably a real dirrty girl, not just an image wink

Jeff_Atello
no, I think Christina is just an image as well...I mean, come on...who the hell actually walks around with a whip? She's an image, Britney's an image, hell...almost everybody is just an image.

BOPRecruit 16
all she has are looks. that's it. she can just quit the music and actin' buz and just model. get out of the public eye more. i'd be happier.

MacKyah
I personally can't stand her music or her at all. I don't listen to her music, but it's hard to ignore her when entertainment news and programs like it have her posted all over the television. sick I can't go one day without seeing her in something. I think she is a fad (some can last a few years) and I can't wait until she is so over with.

And the way she displays herself as if she is a sex icon is disgusting and she makes a bad role model for the all the young girls who idolize her.

MacKyah

Jeff_Atello
Maybe the young girls should idolize the people their age. She is 22 years old! Little 13 and 14 year olds don't need to be idolizing her, seeing as that she is longer targeting the younger audience.

russ_mathers
i dnt hav a problem with her really.. shes there for da boys they got her and say christina,....... and us girls have got buff men too - like justin...etc
wateva, just leave her to it, shes making da money at da end of da day.

MacKyah
Mariah Carey is just as skanky as Britney Spears if you ask me, and she couldn't sing very well either. I can't stand her. Didn't she disappear into the hall of music icons of the past, though? I haven't heard anything about her in ages, which suits me just fine.
clapping

MacKyah

Jeff_Atello
Mariah has a great voice! And neither she, nor Britney, are skanky. It's what we like to call an "image."

MacKyah
Maybe they should, but we can't control who they idolize. I wish they would find someone other than her, also. But what can we do about it? Nothing! Sad, isn't it?

MacKyah

MacKyah
To me, Mariah's voice sounds like nails scratching a blackboard. I have to turn her music off ASAP or I get a pounding headache. If you like her so much, you can have her.

Be@st
I think that the problem with britney as an idol is that she really changed in one day. While she was with justin she "was a virgin" and as soon as they broke up she became a whore. There wasn't any transforming process so that her teen fans could see she is changing. She literally changed in one day from a virgin to a whore.

Jeff_Atello
No. She started off with the schoolgirl look, which appelaed to younger girls and older guys. As she made new music videos, her look changed. She started wearing progressively less, up until the MTV awards when she wore pretty much nothing. And now she is making music that is geared toward an older audience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.