So what you doing new years?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
me and my friends booked a hotel for the night and watching the habourside fireworks!!!! while getting pissed drunk!!!!

dave123
not a damn clue eek! might go into london... but who knows whats gonna come up? big grin

Noah
well ill tell u what im not doing, im not having sex wiht u, so dont even try it mister

shellie
watching the fireworks...drinking and thinking of someone i love ....and not exactly in that order erm

BakaXero
wink

Deathblow
Staying at my cousin's house while his parents are out. What kind of idiotic parents would leave two 18 year olds in charge of their house on new years eve?

I'm making a hardcore techno mixtape as we speak happy

chelsea17
i am going bowling on new years

Shaolin Monk
i'll be drinkin incredible hulk's and goin to a small LAN party

frodo34x
I love LAN partys!

Londonboy7
watching TV and going on to KMC

I have no life Lol

NyC-gUrL
oooooh eek! can I come? flirt2

MornGlory
I have to work mad

Dazzler619
Unfortunately, I'm going to be with my mom, sister, and grandmother sad

Gaca
home, video, tea.

WindDancer
Drink myself stupid with my buds.

Napalm
Killing people

Fetcharada
watching chewin the fat

Jackie Malfoy
I am spending new year's eve at my dad's and New year's day at my moms.We are having relives over and having a party.and watching the ball fall down acouse!JM

Royal Knight
i am working new years eve and day

SlipknoT
I am probably gonna get high

Royal Knight
oh how fun

SlipknoT
it is

Dr. Strangelove
Hide in my room and watch a movie so I don't have to watch the boring Dick Clark celebrate new years for me. happy

vaya_the_elf
Well new years eve during the day I work, until 6. Then im not sure what i have planned.

Imaginary
Well.. bump. I'm inviting a small group of close friends over and we can watch the fireworks on my projector.

You?

Maya Zurak
Party with friends big grin

Council#13
Nice new sig, maya. i will probably also be with friends

Maya Zurak
thankies Council wink

DenKi
who would honestly have a LAN party during new years, honeslty, thats worse that geekish. so your all gonna hook ur PC's up and have a ONLINE COUNTDOWN? or your gonna play some games altogether?

How lame is that, if anything for new years you should take a break from the PC and have some fun for once.

JesuseyGoodness
My firends girlfriend is throwing a New Years party, which I am invited too..damn! I wanted to crash it! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.