The Black Queen vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
kissDoes everyone remember this scene? Selene is sitting in a bar putting the moves on a rather large red haird man in civies.
Also in civies are three of the x-men sitting at a table in the same bar having beers.
Selene is like a love vampire, she reminds me a lot of myself.
The one she was about to have for supper is Juggernaut.
If not for a series of drunken mistakes by Colossus, i believe the Juggernaut would no longer exist.
We've seen Rogue absorb a good portion of his power so we know that that trick works on Juggernaut.
Selene's power seems more deadly and greater than Rogue's to me.
So does she or would she have made a meal out of the Unstoppable Juggernaut? raver

radioboy121
I believe I know what scene you are referring to. Colossus was uncouth to Kitty Pryde and along with Nightcrawler and Wolverine, they had a few drinks at a bar. Colossus accidentally spills his drink on Juggernaut and the two fight. Wolverine persuades Nightcrawler not to intefer to teach Colossus a lesson about teamwork or other mumbo jumbo.

Yes, she's superior to Rogue on power that she was able to absorb Rogue before she could do the same to Selene.

Strangely enough, Black Tom must be a terrible tinkerer as Juggernaut's helmet seems to pop off by even the simplest of foes. For this reason, Black Queen should win this one.

Maelstrom
Yah well The Black Queen controls all inanimate things so she could just dissolve his helmet. Also she only needs contact of skin not the face so i dont think even if she couldn't get his helmet off that he would be safe.
If the helmet is magically protected against even her control of the inanimate, she is a sorceress i think and could over power the charm bonding the helmet to his shoulders.

muffin man
NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that means he doesn't have hormones.

Tron
Well, he wasn't even wearing his armor in the bar, so I don't even know why it's even a factor here.

Although, I have always myself about this. I'll be back with my opinion later.

radioboy121
I thought his "body armor" mystically appeared. When facing Nimrod, he might have had his armor while in the bank, but he showed no packaging, no extra bulkage to indicate carrying a helmet, but he somehow pops it out when Nimrod attacks.

Tron
Yeah, it mystically appears when he wants it to, but I doubt he'd care to for this, unless he knew he was in for a fight.

Anyways to my opinion, I had to get a bit of info on Black Queen, and a second opinion, and this is pretty much what I figure would happen. Now I'm sure she would've made Juggernaut a meal, but a very, very short one. She'd get her energy, but at the cost of a very pissed off Juggernaut. The question is, just how much energy could she get before Juggernaut's own magic kicks in and recovers him? She'd get what she wanted, but she'd be in for an ugly surprise at the end.

radioboy121
I guess my reasoning was that she might use him as an unlimited source of life energy. With Juggernaut, she doesn't need others for rejuvenation. Juggernaut might be too weak, possibly unconscious after she drains him. And she does have telepathy to keep him under control (al la Monkey King).

Maelstrom
I just remembered his magic shield. That would not allow her to even get within 50 feet of his body. So if he knew what was gonna happen she wouldn't stand a chance.
However, if she did touch him, i think it may well be his end.
I think her power may be greater than his, she makes people dead. That too seems to be what the scene implied.
We have to remember that although we love these characters, Juggernaut and Magneto are not Galactus. They are man sized powered individuals.angel_not

Tron
Well, his shield only goes about a foot from her body, but it would probably still do the job like you said. And true, she is powerful, but not powerful enough to actually kill Juggernaut. Cyttorak's enchantment keeps him from dying, nd very quickly recovers him from any and every injury, so overcoming Cyttorak's power is something I don't see her doing. True, Juggernaut's no Galactus, but he's still dman powerful regardless. He's a little more than man-sized powered, seeing as how he can slap around some gods.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.