Mr. Fantastic vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
yes Is this the fight Marvel has been postponing for a generation? raver

DarkCrawler
I read somewhere that Wolverine's claws couldn't puncture Reed...if it is so, then Fantastic takes this one.

radioboy121
I cannot remember either. I could have sworn that this has been tried before, but I cannot remember the result. Wolverine cannot injure the Blob by hitting him in the gut, but his genetic makeup is somewhat different than Mr. Fantastic. Strangely enough though, even with his elasticity, he feels pain when hit, even by the likes of human strength characters.

who?-kid
I only can remember two fights : in the first, Wolverine really beat up Reed Richards, She-Hulk had to come to separate the two fighters.

In an other issue, Richards made his body so flexible that Wolverine couldn't cut him anymore, and was helpless against Richards who was covering Wolverine with his elastic body. To be honest, I don't think Wolverine would have a big problem killing Reed, but I could be wrong.

whobdamandog
I believe Wolverine beat the crap out of him in fantastic four vs X-men limited series...To Reed's credit..Wolverine was unable to really do much to him.. Claws didn't work on him, and Reed didn't really fight back, he just stood their taking Wolverines beating, because of some incident that occured..I can't remember what the incident was..

The second fight occured when the New FF(consisting of Hulk, Ghost rider, spider-man, and wolverine) Were going after the Human torch to take him into custody after burning up half of NY. In this battle, Richards just completely enveloped Wolverine with his body, and Wolvie was essentially immobolized, until the Hulk came in and tore Richards off of Wolverine's body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.