Favourite Clinton quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
Lets take a look at one of the worst presidents in history.

"That depends on what your definition of is is."

Jackie Malfoy
I don't like anything he says.JM

PVS
that f**king clinton, what a loser.
so he turned a gigantic deficit into the biggest surplus in
american history...WHO CARES. remember monica? eh? EH?

*note sarcasm*

Dazzler619
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman Miss Monica Lewinskly"

cornponious
Funny, though, how slowly this one is growing compared to the Dubya one.

Funny.

corn

BackFire
"Suck my beautiful".

I can't prove that he said this, but I am confident that this is the line that got him a BJ from that fat girl.

Imperial_Samura
Worst president ever eh? My God, that is one of the best kept secrets ever. Gee Williker Batman, how did that dastardly Mister Clinton fool so many people into believing he was a great President?

Batman - ...........

I actually quite liked him, he said many great things about equality, doing good things and so forth. Although he will always be remembered for saying "I did not have sexual relations with that women"

Dwarfdude
Wow Napalm. Your a dumbass. The only two funny Clinton quotes have been said already, and now your looking like an ass.

Sucks being a republican in a democrat world, eh?

SlipknoT
Clinton was genius and great president. Your bush is clinically retarded and one of the worst presidents ever.

Imperial_Samura
Here, here!

Joker1237
Bush is doing something Clinton should have done years ago.

KidRock
my favorite one was when he lied to America on camera./

Imperial_Samura
Which of course is something Bush has never done. And of course never will?

SlipknoT
nice

KidRock
of course

Imperial_Samura
HehehheSnort. Just falling of my chair laughing. Don't mind me.

phinney6
Yet you idiots who no nothing about politics fail to realize that the economy goes on ups and downs, NO ONE can control it, it is proven that nobody really controls it, it is inevitable that the economy will go up and down, yet people either hail a president for it going up (clinton) or bash him for it going down (Bush), and remember, and yes Clinton as ADMITTED THIS, that the economy did not go up until the REPUBLICANS gained control of the senate in 1994. People who no nothing about politics just like to bash bush for no reason and it really makes them out to be really idiots. I mean come on, do you guys no ANYTHING about politics or are you just following the "fad" to hate Bush???? Bush didn't commit purgery, Clinton did, Bush didn't send small amounts of troops into somalia without much ammo to get slaughterd, Clinton did. Oh an under bush, HOME OWNERSHIP IS AT AN ALL-TIME HIGH!!! Also, when clinton was re-elected the unemployment rate was 3.5, when bush was re-elected it was at a 3.4. Also, the economy did not really rise under Clinton, look at the things he did, he really didn't do anything to HELP the economy, many of the reasons it was so good are because of the Tax-cuts that Reagan had put through, they worked slowly and by the time Clinton was elected, and by 1994 (when the republicans won the senate and house) the economy was on the rise, which Clinton had nothing to do, it worked on its own. So whos the retard? A president, or a person who goes on a ****ing bashing rampage without any backgroung or research into politics? It just proves that there are some really stpuid people here who have no idea what they are talking about and just make themselves out to be retards? My gosh.

Captain REX
If it's a Democrat world, how come Bush is president? roll eyes (sarcastic)

phinney6
big grin And how come 96% of the precints who voted, voted for Bush, only the dopey big-city liberals voted for Kerry.

Captain REX
Because it's not a Democrat world, my good man, Phinster!

Imperial_Samura
Nicely said, I am just happy that I never make my views without researching them first and knowing as much as possible, I thank my politics courses in part for that, who knows, after my history one concludes, I will probably return to it.

Never the less, it is still remarkable how may educated people, political experts, leaders of other nations and people in general dislike Bush. Might there be something to that?

And you are quite correct, to an extent regarding the economy, but only to an extent. It is quite an odd view that a president has no control over his economy. Or that nothing they do affect it. And sorry, I will take you slightly out of context - so, nothing a person does affects the economy, it goes up and down naturally, but the republicans taking control, as Clinton pointed out, caused it to go up?

SlipknoT
I dont know, We didnt elect him.

BackFire
Because there's more stupid people voting then their should be?

Imperial_Samura
I always like to think, that if every person in the US was required to vote, by law (like in Australia) Bush wouldn't have won. Why? Because all the Americans I know claimed not have voted for Bush, and said a lot of nasty stuff about him, and claimed that most Americans didn't support Bush. Ergo, I conclude from them they are either a. Lying. B. Mistaken or c. There are more Democrats, but they didn't vote.

Mane
Favorite Clinton quote? eek!

"Boobies" -- SNL.

Darth Revan
You're all wrong. It's neither a Democratic nor a Republican world... There are more people who disagree with both parties, and don't vote, or who vote for whoever they deem "the lesser of two evils." And whoever thinks Bush doesn't lie is only fooling themselves. Funny how politicians are lying douchebags who can't be trusted, except for when it comes to the ones people like, isn't it? ALL politicians lie. Some more than others.

Silver Stardust
Exactly; all politicians lie.

Just some do about their personal lives (which is no one's bloody business anyway) and others about national matters.

Imperial_Samura
Exactly. The two greatest evils - money and politicians.

BackFire
You forgot Hanson.

Imperial_Samura
I certainly hope you mean the singers, because if so I agree, they are Satan manifested. True evil, more souls were destroyed by Mmm Bop then war and religion combined. laughing yes

eleveninches
"i did NOT have sexual relations with that woman, Miss lewinski"

PVS
ok fine, bush is perfect in every way, never told a lie, never put our military in unnecessary danger, clinton is satan incarnate...and pigs fly.

Imperial_Samura
Clinton was in fact on the grassy knoll, the way some people seem to treat him. All he did was harm America, and the world. j/k

Afro Cheese
This thread hardly has any Clinton quotes at all. He said plenty of funny shit.. I just don't know any of it off the top of my head.

Napalm
Sorry but money isnt evil

PVS
yeah right, if it was, we would have old sayings equating it to the "root of all evil"....oh...wait a minute.....

Napalm
Money itself is not evil Only the things you do with it.

Afro Cheese
It's supposed to be the love of money that is the root of all evil.

WindDancer
Money is NOT evil.......Greedy people are evil. Don't bash cash cuz I love those big "$"

PVS
both sayings are correct, since it was never etched in stone.
some even say "lack of money is the root of all evil"

Afro Cheese
That could be true too.. poverty inspires some pretty shitty things to happen.

PVS
but who said anything about poverty?
greedy people always feel they have a lack of money.
they can never have enough.

Dwarfdude
World, not country.

And that guy that said Clinton sent soldiers into Somalia with no ammo and improper equipment, your right. And I'm sure Bush has never done something like that.....Wait, what's that, my little tv box? What about Iraq??

And your right, the market is uncontrollable. Clinton didnt help it, and therefore, since its so uncontrollable, niether did the tax cuts, or the Repubicans controlling the Senate. But war, yeah, that always boosts the economy, I mean, it worked for Germany after WWI, didnt it?

Like people thinking Bush is going to help the poverty, by giving more to the rich, and less to the poor.

WindDancer
Up to this point neither Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, and Bush had done absolutely jack *bleep* about the poor. Nor any other president in the near future will do anything. Republicans hide behind big business while their buddies the Democrats appeal to the minorities telling they'll make changes.....*bleep* that! US Presidents don't care about the poor they only care about building a library after their term is over.

phinney6
No, im quite sure the Americans are fully armed in Iraq, and u just proved my point, the market is uncontrollable, no one can change a thing, um actually Bush DID cut taxes for the less fortunate, and they are paying a considerable less percent then the rich. So we give tax cuts to everyone other than the rich? We all live in this country and we ALL should get tax cuts, no discrimination should happen. because if we rely on the rich too much to pay taxes, sooner or later something wrong will happen. Having us all pay a even feild is the more secure and stable way to do it in the future. Rich people and business drive this country more than anything. I am quite sure Iraq is thankful that we took out Saddamn, it isn't reported as much as all the negative crap, but if you talk to the soldiers, which I have, 75% of them support the war and president bush. They also talk about 85% of Iraq is secure, its just that small percentage that gets all the media attention,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.