old genie movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dimple24
does anyone have a clue to the name of this movie? it starts out with some kids breaking into this old womans house. i believe they end up killing her and releasing an evil genie out of a lamp. it ends up killing them all. anyways the lamp ends up at a musem where this guys daughter lets it out again. it ends up killing everyone but the girl. also during this a kid gets his hand bit off by a mummy. so anyone have a clue to what this movie is called?

Wolfie
How old is this movie?

Napalm
Are you talking about wishmaster?

Dazzler619
That's what I'm thinking too

Jackie Malfoy
No idea.I thought maybe it had something to do with a Kid in Aladin's Place but now that I think about it,It had no killing in it.JM

DreXor
i've looked at this thread a good number of times, and i keep getting this cross mix of 2 movies, unfortunately i cant remember the name of either, tho i think one is entitled "river rat" where there's several scenes about breaking into an old lady's house for money, and of course, wishmaster scenes come to mind, but there's another with some kind of "wish totem" that's sent to a kid, and there's a bunch of killings of fellow students ( one of the memorable scenes is a guy buried in dirt to his neck and gets bowling balls rolled @ him )

Dang2x
Originally posted by dimple24
The name of the the movie Evil genie you are talking about is The LAMP aka The Outing...

BellaMario
The old movie is good, i think it's the first one that's why.

expertadvisor1
Yeah, really old movie.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.