Best Disney Kiss!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sarita_dutta
A "Disney Kiss" is an enchanting spellbinding moment. I want to know your opinion on the best three Disney kisses.

Here are my choices :

1) Aladdin kissing Jasmine (sigh: I wish it was me he was kissing; ahem!)

2) The prince kissing Belle ------- from Beauty and the Beast: A Rare Magical Moment

3) Pocahontas kissing John Smith -------a sorrowful parting of true lovers

sarita_dutta
1) Aladdin Kissing Jasmine!

sarita_dutta
2) The prince kissing Belle!

sarita_dutta
3) Pocahontas kissing John!

Dazzler619
I agree with the 3 kisses posted

xLiNdS x 622x
1) Ariel and Eric-The Little Mermaid
2) Pocahontas and John Smith-Pocahontas
3) Peter Pan and Wendy-Peter Pan

hrh_jennifer
Don't know about top three, I liked Belle and the Prince, but my favourite, just because it's completely classic, has to be the kiss from Sleeping Beauty!

RavenNightstar
I agree! Sleeping Beauty was the best kiss, although the Prince & The Little Mermaid was good too, but the one in the boat!

Solo
....This is horrible.

You Suck
The Sher Khan/Baloo kiss in Jungle Book. confused

angelsflame265
The Aladdin and Jasmine kiss is my favorite. . .although for best meeting I most say Tarzan takes that one

Ou Be Low hoo
I like it when that mop kisses that bucket in Fantasia...soooo romantic...

What the ****? Wait a second...I don't think I've ever seen a human cartoon character with a tongue!?! What's that about?

Morning_Glory
lady and the tramp kiss was the best

Ou Be Low hoo
Are you into bestiality?

vaya_the_elf
Here is my list

Peterpan and Wendy, sleeping beauty's kiss, simbas kiss(in lion king), jasmine and Aladdin, lady and the tramp, and bell and beast

Guess I just like them all.. lol

Jackie Malfoy
So far Aladin is the best kisser!JM

Atomic Rico
When Alladin and Tarzan hook up, make out, and eventually have loveless sex in a humvee

that never happened did it?

Beastro
"Lady and the Tramp" it was so disturbing and unusual.

movieluver
interesting post, im gonna have to say alladin and jasmine, it was just too powerful, u can feel the chemistry they had, really amazing, well soarda, i mean theyre just effin cartoon characters..

Xtremechik2
Hmm I guess the Aladdin one. I thought Lady and the Tramp was cute. Oh, people are saying that Peter Pan and Wendy kissed? Did I miss something?

Red Superfly
Best Disney kiss was when Disney kissed Pixars ass for saving their asses.

Beastro
laughing out loud

sarita_dutta
Oh, thank you all for the wonderful responses. As to some of your queries, Peter Pan and Wendy NEVER kissed. Well, I am firm on my opinion. Aladdin is the best kisser! If only it were me he was kissing! (sigh!) Get real!

sarita_dutta
By the way, has anyone seen the scene at the end of THE KING OF THIEVES, just before Jasmine is kissing Aladdin, he takes her in his arms and twitches his eyebrows. Was thats sexy! Did anyone notice it?

At first Jasmine gets a very surprised expression on her face and then just before she kisses him, she smiles, as if saying "Ah, I see what you mean!" They just got married, so its obvious what Aladdin means wink!

sarita_dutta
This is the one I am talking about. The Directors were very clever wink

sarita_dutta
Oh, and here is the kiss!

Ananbelle
I loved Aladin and Jasmine's kiss, so true, and Tarzan and Jane. I really enjoyed Snow White and Prince Charming's liplock, too.

chickaflicka
I must say taht nothing compares to the classic Sleeping Beauty kiss. That's just perfect, and no other one can compete with it.

Susan-Storm
Best Disney Kiss has to be...Drum Roll..... Snow white and aladin tie

powerfulone1987
Ariel and Eric's kiss sticks out in mind.

lilmisskitten
When the hell did PP and wendy kiss, is this in the film ? because i'm sure thats not disney erm

powerfulone1987
lol

Maikahyandowen
I think Beauty and the Beast, and Tarzan have got the best ones

bellebabe123
definitely belle and the beast kissing so romantic
love

Takiko_4ever
Hey!
What ever happened to the other prince and princesses???
Like Sleeping Beauty!
Snow white!
Little Mermaid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.