the earthquake..Tsunamis conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1385
http://www.prisonplanet.com/122703iranearthquake.html

basically they are saying that the earthquakes were triggered by this technology called haarp...whateva that is

whats your thoughts?

finti
laughing out loud

WindDancer
I think is too early for conspiracy theories.

Napalm
They sound like real wackos

dean7879
yeah fair enough..just thought id bring it up

PVS
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/gen.html

the "haarp" is just a tool to study the ionosphere.
if you read its description and look at the pics, you should
have a good laugh.

dean7879
thats what they say it is....i dont believe everything people say, it very well could be what they say it is but u cant trust the goverment....supposedly planes went into the pentagon, altough other evidence suggests otherwise

im not saying i believe the conspiracys...i just like to keep a open mind and look at both sides of the story

PVS
well i DO believe in conspiracies. they are a part of history, not fiction.
this however is science fiction.

manny321
Note the power of the earthquake was as strong as a million nukes. We can't cause that much power. ~!!!

vagaryatwill
I also think it is too early to go into conspiracy theories. One thing is for sure....what a disaster it was and is. It is very sad.

BackFire
I'll agree.

fini
good grief how f**king stupid can some people get!?!?

man doesn't even have the slightest power to cause a 6+ earthquake.

Where do these wackos come from?

GCG
my toughts are that colossal pressures build up over decades, only to release in a snap.

and thats the course of nature with humans as well except without the decades

Tex
"Haarp"? How utterly preposterously ridiculous!

*I think they're on to us dolls!* divaosamasaddamhitler

finti
Conspiracy theorys are made up by the same people who think the Matrix trilogy was a documentary

manjaro
i agree but what if thats what they want you to think?.......kinda makes you go hmmm doesnt it?

knowing how evil world governmetns can be, especially rich ones, you really cant rule anything past these bastards

manjaro
kinda like hiding all those aliens in area 51 in plain sight

finti
yeah or let nutcases rambling about conspiracy theories go loose

dean7879
nutcases maybe....not all though....most conspiracy theorists have fair points

Jackie Malfoy
It is a sad thing for that to happen to people.A for there thoughts I say they are little insane.I say go back to sleep guys!JM

furryman
laughing out loud I knew it wouldn't be long before this, I thought Bush might blame it on terrorists, and gradually something like that terrible movie The Core might happen eek! alas...

There's a conspiracy theory by one guy that the British royal family, and any other rich/high power figure are shape-shifting lizards pirate

The Omega

dean7879
i dunno how scientists can do that
100 years ago, if u said that humans could fly to the moon in a machine....people like you would say 'how could that be possible'
technology moves on...dont dismiss things

moviejunkie23
Conspiracy theorys are made up by the same people who think the Matrix trilogy was a documentary

.........................................................................................................

that was a pretty funny line i am going to use that sometime
laughing laughing laughing

manjaro
I wouldnt be so quick to say that it isnt possible or that it is beyond the realm of current technology. especially seeing as how america already has well over 3000 nukes, and Russia is close behind with little over 2000. and thats Intercontintal warheads, plus the H bomb types to drop out of b-52s like they did in WW2. the only reason i dont buy into the conspiracy is becasue it would simply be too expensive for any Nation other than USA, GBR, and RUSSIA. and i really dont think anybody else has a thousand let alone a thousand to spare.

BadKitty
I felt a rip in the force and I don't believe it was government related

Morridini
This is a bit off-topic.
But why do they have that many nukes? They can't spend them since the planet would be destroyed a long time before they are finished using them. So why over 3000?

manjaro
to be a few steps ahed of the competition i guess, and its growing by the way. for as we have seen in the begining of iraqi war, the US gov tested the MOAB(massive, ordinance air blast)which was cleverly monikered the mother of all bombs in the florida desert it was a 21000 lbs bomb that is the biggest non nuclear bomb in the US asrenal.

the military confirmed to CNN in 2003 that it could easily be mistaken for a nuke due to the size of the smoke and dust cloud and the energy it releases

botankus
Yes and let me be the first to thank you for starting an entirely new repetitive discussion that has nothing to do with the thread subject.

Syren
The same dates twice consecutively?? fear I need tin foil, lots of tin foil confused Oh no, wait, that's aliens.

*Danii*
Yeah thats David Icke. . . *freak* doctor

Syren
Isn't he going to be on Celebrity Big Brother? He was hilarious on Parky.

dean7879
he aint gonna be in big brother anymore

dean7879
if u dont like the thread then dont post a comment..there are plenty of threads i dont like...it dont mean i have to go into everyone of them and make a totally pointless comment

Syren
I think you'll find Botankus was complaining about people taking this thread off topic, I'd read his post again if I were you wink

dean7879
was he complaining about people taking this thread off topic?
i dont think so

'thank you for starting an entirely new repetitive discussion that has nothing to do with the thread subject'.

i may be wrong(i apologise if i am) but i think he was trying to say that the thread was pointless and by starting a new discussion was the best thing to do....or he might have been being sarcastic

so i think its you who needs to read his post again wink

botankus
Pop Quiz Time:
When I quote someone who said "This is a bit off-topic" I mean:

a) The thread is now off topic
b) Why would it be anything other than (a)????????

Speaking of which, this thread is officially off topic, or hijacked. Any by "off topic, or hijacked" I do not mean pointless!!

ragesRemorse
it is sad that people actually believe this shit.

Cipher
If this were something done intentionally, then I think it would've been directed at a specific target. Like a particular country, not so widespread......

street85racer

Alpha Centauri
"basically they are saying that the earthquakes were triggered by this technology called haarp...whateva that is

whats your thoughts?"

Utterly utterly stupid. Such a claim should be dismissed upon reading it.

-AC

Gregory
I think that HAARP is a "scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes," and that they have been independantly verified to follow all safety standards.

I think that Dr. Nicholas Begich may or may not be a real person. Rosalie Bertell is real, and maybe even important, but the millitary applications she's worried about are focussing energy, not starting earth-quakes, and I think that just because someone with a PhD starts screaming doomsday, it doesn't mean we should listen to him/her. There have been a lot of doctors with very weird ideas.

I think that Truth Seeker's "evidence" comes in part from an alleged psychic who they won't even identify by name.

I think that anyone who's ever looked up a table of earth-quake activity will realize that we expect major earth-quakes to happen relatively frequently (in fact, we expect an earthquake of magnitudes 6+ to occur between every two or three days), and that having "a lot of earthquakes recently" therefore isn't evidence for anything.

I think Truth Seeker's sources are downright embarasing--seriously, it sounds like it was written by a fifth-grader; it's couched in terms of personal opinion. No credentials are given.

Those are my thoughts.

Aku
People are dieing because of this conspiracy or not. Still i guess theres nothing we can do about it. Im sure Bush will blame it on Iraq or something and nuke another country.

eggmayo
Deano, remember how I said you were paranoid?

dean7879
listen very carefuly
did i at one point said i believe in it?
i came across it on a website and i decided to post it on KMC
so no i am not paranoid

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I believe it is a conspiracy theory thumb up

amity75
I heard it was actually a comet that hit the earth and caused a tidal wave and there is another comet on its way that will hit dry land and wipe out life on earth next week.

Actually I made that up but I told a guy down the pub last week and he believed me.

s|m
you know, its weird that the ppl there weren't informed before the dissaster, like tehy were supposed to erm

ladygrim
no expression

s|m
wtf is "no expression" supposed to mean?

Julie
who knows....*blank stare*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.