"freak Of The Week"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

***S***
This is a thread dedicated to all of the Kryptonite Effected or otherwise 'changed' people Clark has had to battle from week to week.

Whether they are ex-Home Improvement cast members or not, talk about them here!

liam k
What was the deal with that man who left poems for lana at her perents graves, he was just wierd, i didn't like that eposide.

sexylexy32
" Freak of Da Week"Johnathan Taylor Thomas,Ian the guy that Clark fought in Asylum who wanted his powers, I think, and he split into two people dating Chloe and Lana(and he's a ex-Home Improvment hottie). Liam k, that guy who left the poems(Byron), I didn't get why he did that but he was a freak! wink

liam k
he did it because he thought that lana was cool, or something like that.

dizzyblondegirl
what about that girl who could change shape and killed her money and wanted to be lana CrAzY

liam k
she just lana's pyscho best friend from when she was five. she drowned i think?

sexylexy32
Oh that girl,ummmm.....it was Tina Greer. She was the one that kissed Clark pretending to be Lana and stole money from the bank as Lex . I wonder what happened to her,she just disappeared confused

Mainstream
my favorite Freak was the guy in Clark Class that stole his powers..that was cool.
and the guy that sucks up heat.

" I just want to stay warm."
"Clark, your mom is hot"

Ahnold
Originally posted by sexylexy32
Oh that girl,ummmm.....it was Tina Greer. I wonder what happened to her,she just disappeared confused

She died after accidentally impaling herself on a wooden plank. It's from some episode in the second season.

Zod4Life
Is Jeremiah,the kid that had that knife still alive?I'd like to see him come back in a future episode.Also,I thought that after you have the knife for a while you gain powers permanetly?And wasn't that knife for Clark anyway?I thoiught the knife was suppose to enhance Clark's powers and keep him invulnerable to everything including Kryptonite.Remeber,even though Jeremiah had Clark's powers he wasn't vulnerable to Kryptonite.

The Unknown
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Is Jeremiah,the kid that had that knife still alive?I'd like to see him come back in a future episode.Also,I thought that after you have the knife for a while you gain powers permanetly?And wasn't that knife for Clark anyway?I thoiught the knife was suppose to enhance Clark's powers and keep him invulnerable to everything including Kryptonite.Remeber,even though Jeremiah had Clark's powers he wasn't vulnerable to Kryptonite.

I think he ends up in a coma.

Smallville
And Clark still wooped his ass.

joser23
lol i missed that episode but i consider freak of the week to chloe!!! i mean she had once a power she by asking could get the truth from every1 soo she is to me the freak of the week

Smallville
The Freak of the Week is the bad guy with cracked out powers. And you missed a good episode.

Smallville
Bumping.

I am currently dedicating my signatures to the best freaks of the week. Right now, the Traveller. Season 3, episode entitled SLUMBER.

Smallville
Who will be next? Stay tuned... stick out tongue

Dan-El
Traveller was good, but my favorite "FoW" episode had to be the one where 3 of Clark's enemies team up. The freak hunter, Leech, and Ian. That was a good one.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Smallville
Who will be next? Stay tuned... stick out tongue

A little girl in the episode coming called Fragile. smile

Darth Macabre
I was a big fan of the magnetism Freak.

JKozzy
Originally posted by CrystallineFire
Oh that girl,ummmm.....it was Tina Greer. She was the one that kissed Clark pretending to be Lana and stole money from the bank as Lex . I wonder what happened to her,she just disappeared confused No, she died. She returned the next season and impaled herself upon a pitchfork, if I recall.

Smallville
Originally posted by JKozzy
No, she died. She returned the next season and impaled herself upon a pitchfork, if I recall.

Correct, and her dying words were, "Take care of Lana." Good episode, and a great freak of the week. Maybe it will be her.

Originally posted by Dan-El
Traveller was good, but my favorite "FoW" episode had to be the one where 3 of Clark's enemies team up. The freak hunter, Leech, and Ian. That was a good one.

Ian, Eric and I cannot remember the hunters name.

Darth Macabre
Van Mcnulty was the hunters name.

Super Kal El
One Freak I didnt like at all was the "Youth Sucking Fiend" she wasnt infected by Kyrptonite at all just some random demon fiend that was killed ironically like Dorian Gray suckful episode thumbs down

My favourite Freak was/ is Lex Luthor, thanks to the exposure to Kyrptonite he has high unhuman white blood cells and he hasnt been sick since the meteor shower, + plus he has become "Adept at avoiding death"

Bardock42
I have two different feelings towards Mxyzptlk, on the one hand it was nice seeing him in an episode, on teh other I liked his real origin much better....he was just some Romanian Punk....not very cool, pretty decent episode anyways though. Could have been better though.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Bardock42
I have two different feelings towards Mxyzptlk, on the one hand it was nice seeing him in an episode, on teh other I liked his real origin much better....he was just some Romanian Punk....not very cool, pretty decent episode anyways though. Could have been better though.

I actually liked the way Mxzyptlk was portrayed. It was much more "believeable" then the 5th dimension thing.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I actually liked the way Mxzyptlk was portrayed. It was much more "believeable" then the 5th dimension thing.

But the 5th Dimension is awesome. And he usually has way more powers, is funny, well, I think they degraded his Chaaracter...a lot.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Bardock42
But the 5th Dimension is awesome. And he usually has way more powers, is funny, well, I think they degraded his Chaaracter...a lot.

Oh yes, I agree with you. But when it comes to a live action series, I think down grading the "wierdness" of a character is the best way to go. After all, non comic fans might not like having the series too comic based. And plus although its a "sci-fi" show, having a character from a different dimension might be a little too much for the average viewer.

Smallville
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

If they were going to bring somebody like Mxzyptlk into the show, they had to make it more of a believable character, hense how they portrayed him. And, I agree. It was very well done.

Whos_Pete
Mxzyptlk or whatever his name is could kick Superman's butt.

Smallville
Then why didn't he? evil face

Smallville
And here is the new Sig and Avi combo... Ian

Smallville
He wasn't really a freak of the week, but I liked this idea. Lex... insane

Jedi Priestess
How is it that you are online now so much? Are ya done? eek!

Smallville
No, I just finally got my own computer for my room.

Whos_Pete
The benefits finally mounted up and afforded you your own PC.

Kal875
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Mxzyptlk or whatever his name is could kick Superman's butt.

Maybe. But I doubt it.

Whos_Pete
it's ironic that Kal is in the "freak Of The Week" thread.

Smallville
The benefits finally mounted up and afforded you your own PC.

Something like that

Kal875
it's ironic that Kal is in the "freak Of The Week" thread.

Why is that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.