My board only - no fun here - my reasons only - no posting here - stay out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martial_artist
Ok so you looked here, why did you do that?

Anyway, by tomorrow 95% of alllll my pics will be gone because I have trouble with computer and my sister says to delete every pic I have, I've got like 100's and 100's of pics and the 1's I will have left are on 5 floppy disks with don't hold many...sad

She says to keep a limit of pics of the disks in case 1 of them holds a virius then the others get virius or something...

I have spent lots of time looking for pics and they've all got to go...unless...I can post them on here and get them back later when I visit this board again...do you know what I mean?

Here's 1 pic....

JKozzy
Completely unnecessary.

www.imageshack.us will host all the pictures you ever need.

Martial_artist
I've tried to upload them on photobucket but nothing....

Arsenal
http://ripway.com/index.asp or http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/

JKozzy
That's not Photobucket, that's Imageshack. Sign up and you can keep track of every picture you upload.

Napalm
*posts*

fever red
How much does Imageshack cost? Is there a danger of viruses? Could I be more computer clueless?

Arsenal
It's free

Martial_artist
Ok I try that, but I am NOT going to delete them all, last night 2 hours for nothing, just to be deleted? If I upload them on interent I can go back to them?

furryman
OMG ITS THE Y2K BUG

Arsenal
Yes. Make sure you save your password and/or write it down somewhere after registering an account so that you don't forget it.

Martial_artist
Thanks

Korri
sounds like an excuse to get more posts to me..

Martial_artist
No it's not, I swear my computer is crap and my sister said to delete them all...but I don't want to so I wanted somewhere to put them (on the interent)

Photobucket doesn't save all pictures because of it's 'type', I've tried the above but nothing...but I can say that 1 of my 5 floppy disks saved way more than the others - the others saved about 10 pics each 1 but then 1 saved loads and loads (most of my pictures)

Steve (my sister's boyfriend) said they would only save about 8 pics on each but all my pics are on the disks so I'm ok now...

This isn't a lie to get more posts, I know Korri doesn't like me and all and thinks I might be a person that seaks attention but this is the god forsaken truth

eggmayo
This post is purely to get me an extra post.

Martial_artist
It's true, but like I said earlier I have them all on floppy disks so I don't need to post anymore...by the way, I must be very sad to talk about posting pictures for fun, I've got better things to do like talk about stuff that useful or for my interest like Green Day, movies, video games and so on...

eggmayo
No, I wasnt using it as an insult. the post that i made was purely to up my post count.

Londonboy7
yah, a 5 year late y2k

Martial_artist
Oh, sorry about that, it's just some people don't believe me...I suppose it's understandable though because people like lieing on forums & chat boards...

Korri
*sigh*

A4E
wuts Y2K?

Korri
Millenium Bug roll eyes (sarcastic)

eggmayo
Not actually real. Several hackers tried to start their own virus when they heard of the bug, but it never really caught on.

Anna85
huh

Korri
eek! no wezy

frodo34x
Except KMC doesn't have a Post Counter below your username. Having those things helps you gain respect through spamming.

Martial_artist
Holiday ~ Green Day

Martial_artist
Sorry sorry! This board would have gone if I hadn't posted, I was just looking some of my old & newish boards and I posted on the wrong one (I had a few open at the same time, I was supposed to post that on 'what are u listening to' board... sorry, this was mistake

Korri
This needs to be closed.

Bardock42
yes

Napalm
Hey look im having fun

eggmayo
hey look, im spamming my post count again

Korri
laughing No Sh!t John..

Bardock42
Yeah I use my cave for that

Martial_artist
And you told me not to spam, what it this, Korri is allowed to or something? The board needs closing because it is useless to everyone.

Korri
1. I dont see how i have been spamming on your precious thread..maybe you would like to explain exactly how i have been spamming Imstating a relevent fact.

2. If this Thread is useless and i must say i agree it is then why did you start it in the first place?

I have notified the moderators and this thread will be closed as soon as a mod is able to.

Martial_artist
No, you weren't spamming actually because it's not a month old yet but yes it is usless.

I started it because it wasn't useless then but is now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.