Tall and skinny or Short and muscular

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Well? which type of guy do ladies prefer?

VOTE!

BackFire
Belongs in OTF.

Storm
Where' s the 'tall and in proportion to height' option?

HarmonicFlo88
Well i guess u mean tall and muscular but lets keep it between these two. which would you choose?

BackFire
You don't have to be muscular to be proportionate if you're tall.

Storm
Congratulations, that was one of your quickest interventions stick out tongue

No, I mean tall but nor skinny, nor muscular, in between.

Yuna33
tall and skinny.
but prefer muscular and tall.sad

HarmonicFlo88
BTW why OTF? i thought general discussion forum had any kind of thread..even similar to this one. but hey cant argue with a mod.

Candy Kisses
god i have no opinon if he has a nice face and we connect then he will do! Lol!

HarmonicFlo88
Lets assume both types had a nice face

BackFire
GDF is mainly used for serious discussions and the such that are going to stay on topic.

Topics such as this have a tendency to go off topic rather quickly, so it's easier to just move it to the OTF now rather then leave it in GDF and close it after a few pages after going Off topic.

Yuna33
that too.

Candy Kisses
well My baby has got some finnnne muscles but he is taller than me!

BackFire
Yes, twas my good deed for the year. I'm as surprised as you are.

Storm
Now make it a habit.

BackFire
Well, I'll give it a shot... New years is coming up, perhaps a New years resolution is in order.

HarmonicFlo88
I guess thats your ideal guy. most women would prolly want that. but if you had to choose between a tall guy who's skinny and a short guy whos muscular...who would you pick?

Gaca
moderately tall, moderately muscular?

Ronny
tall skinny love

Fetcharada
Well i would rather have tall and muscular but that's not an option here....so it would be tall and skinny happy

Yuna33
yup, my answer stays.

Df02
argh, lol why can ppl never stick to the choices?
the point of the thread is u have to choose between the two, a preference between them... so no point sayin "i want both!!" or whatever lol

Storm
Perhaps? I' d say definitely stick out tongue

To be honest, I didn' t chose anything. I was making it myself easy by looking for the option that describes my boyfriend. Just have a look at Fire' s picture wink

But I' d choose none of both. I don' t have a specific body type in mind.

Yuna33
but, u can't limit what u want!sad

HarmonicFlo88
Thx.

Dazzler619
It doesn't really matter as long as the guy is a sweet heart love

Darth Revan
I'm tall and skinny! eek!

drunk_nazgul
neither...

Smiling_Sadly
i prefer tall and skinny

drunk_nazgul
The guys that attract me most are short, not muscular, but not skinny.

Smiling_Sadly
yea, u didnt really give much of a choice did ya, i really like guys that are a lil taller then me and not skinny or very muscular

MornGlory
i am not any of those options - you didnt put many body types on there...im short 5'3 - im thin - not muscular

drunk_nazgul
You're a guy?

Smiling_Sadly
this is for guys, but not all guys are those 2 body types ya no!

HarmonicFlo88
OMG, yes i know not all guys are only two body types. but this is only about tha two EXTREMES : Tall and skinny vs Short and muscular. both have a plus, if you're a tall guy and you're skinny...gurls can argue that atleast she doesn't have to look down on him. if you're skinny but muscular you're stronger than anyone tall and skinny. tha extremes are balanced and i wanted to see wut women want.

§pearhead
what about someone fat and of medium height?

<<Solo>>
Woah, look who posted! Or maybe you post a lot, and I don't post enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.