BUGS BUNNY vs THE WHOLE MARVEL UNIVERSE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
In the past, the marvel universe has faced many threats,there was the madman thanos, obsessed with death, then there was galactus a cosmic being consumed by the desire to feed off planets, we had the pheonix force a being which became a threat to existance itself, and last but not least we faced onsluaght, but now a force greater then any yet encountered has declared war on the marvel universe, and it wont stop till nothing is left, Im of course talking about BUGS BUNNY!!!!!!!!!

seriously guys, who wins.

Joker1237
I for Bugs, nothing kills him, and he hits hard when he wants to.

SpyCspider
it's almost like a DC character vs. Marvel.....since Bugs is THE WB icon, and WB is affiliated with DC

lightaxe
erm

Joker1237
Bugs Bunny, Bugs Bunny, yah yah yah.

Bugs Bunny, bugs Bunney, Yah Yah Yah

Now pick a pincal pat a prako, ya ya ya.

leonheartmm
come on people i need more replies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know joker, that whole bugs song kinda suites ya

Joker1237
Yes Bugs is one of my boy hood heros growing up.

Oh yeah as I edit this,

I rember that song in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, forgot which one, But I always get lost when he goes in to the P words.

Paola
bugs... sleepy

leonheartmm
it was in that one where he becomes supper rabbit by eatin those super carrots or something, no wait it was in the one where hes in a beseball game

uhhh, me n my damn memory

Joker1237
I think he song it in both lol.

Good song, and When he is Super Bugs, Marvel has no chance lol.

sashaf12
i'm for Bugs Bunny!!! bunny

lightaxe
This would be funny and all until Dr Doom comes out of nowhere and rips bugs bunnys face off or something.

Joker1237
that wont happen, nothing hurts Bugs, he may be crush but he can always pull him self back togetor.

lightaxe
unless dr doom does it *heh*

srankmissingnin
Doom or Richards could cook something up to get ride of him... and Doctor Strange could do it easily.

manjaro
All bugs has to do is reach behind his back and pull out a huge mallot and every body is dust

Beyonder
Doom wins. The good doctor uses a device to steal Bug's godly powers. Using his new powers, Doom pulls out a mallet from behind his back and proceeds to beat the powerless bunny to death.

Joker1237
that wont work, because, no one beats Bugs, How many Bugs Bunny cartoons must you watch to see that Bugs is a GOD>?>?

Imperial_Samura
But Marvel has Gods as well..... they might not be able to permanently destroy him or anything, but I think they could blast him back to Toon Land.... and Doom could always invent some form of Dip (from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, the one chemical which can permanently kill a 'toon)

MornGlory
Bugs always wins- he always knows how to out-smart everyone

leonheartmm
yea, if youve seen the cartoons, ud know that while marvel has gods, bugs is THE GOD of his universe, be ti point blank shotgun fire, lasers, dynamite, falling from the sky or travelling through dimensions, nothin kills him, he is GREATER then THE ONE ABOVE ALL

leonheartmm
yea, if youve seen the cartoons, ud know that while marvel has gods, bugs is THE GOD of his universe, be ti point blank shotgun fire, lasers, dynamite, falling from the sky or travelling through dimensions, nothin kills him, he is GREATER then THE ONE ABOVE ALL

more more thoughs people!

KillAll
didnt you all watch roger rabbit???

i'll be a son of a *****.... there is a little something called "dip" and it kills toons. heh... hope doom doesnt get a hold of that...

Imperial_Samura
Yeah, my thoughts. And yes, Bugs is great, But my memories from the cartoons, he has never taken on the universe. And he has never been able to destroy it completely. Marvel heroes and villains are a bit different from Elma Fudd and Porky Pig (though Marvin is the greatest) - heck, even in Space Ball he wasn't able to get rid of those pesky little Aliens, he had to play basket ball with them.

So in closing. It will be very close. Very funny. Could go either way.

chilled monkey
I agree. Bugs is nigh on indestructible, but he isn't omnipotent. In Space Jam he had to trick the aliens into a basketball game.

Against Marvel's entire cast, someone would be able to send him into another dimension or cook up some dip (as KillAll mentioned).

Mainstream
I'm voting for that wascally wabbit.

Joker1237
Dip would not affect the great Bugs, Besides, Who had the rights to use both Bugs and Mikey lol.
And you forget about Space Jam, Bugs could have beaten thsos Aliens sooner or later, It was part of a gag to be scare, It was all a big joke to him.

KillAll
dip is the only known way to kill toons... that includes bugs big grin

Joker1237
Dip was a product, lol. I seen that shoe in a few cartoons after the Roger show lol.

KillAll
he had a twin smile there had to have been 2 shoes to start with. very logical explanation.

muffin man
didn't bugs have a team up with super man
or was it just published here

SpyCspider
ya wasn't that the same one where the STatue of Liberty scolds the umpire in the end?

"he said that, you heard him tha'ts what he said, he said that"

or something
confused

Mainstream
I'm going for that wascally wabbit on this one. I hope he fights Punisher and plays tricks on him like he does Elmer Fudd.

Joker1237
See, Bugs can even get The Statue of Liberty on his side. lol That proves Bugs is a GOD.

Mainstream
True dat MornGlory

muffin man
ok bugs can tilt the statue of liberty.
but he falls to the ground with hearts round his head when lola bunny comes in the room so what if sue storm, she hulk, psylocke, jean grey, selene, enchantress or any other hot marvel female comes into the room

Joker1237
Bugs would woo them with his charm, What woman can not refuse Bugs???? I dont even think Wonder Woman can say no.

Napalm
Bugs

leonheartmm
but hey i know one character in marvel that can give bugs a hard time
HOWARD THE DUCK

Joker1237
But is Howard a GOD>>????? nope,

chilled monkey
muffin man: Yes, Bugs did team-up with Superman in a comic.

Napalm: Sorry for going off-topic but I really like your sig. The LXVG- brilliant!

muffin man
thought so.
marvel wins they have scientist and howard the duck could be a good adverary.

leonheartmm
correction, howard the duck can be the ONLY adversary, but he is ultimately destined to lose.

sbo
Bugs has a pretty good track record when it comes to dealing with ducks. Howard will probably end up getting his beak blown off repeatedly.

seaapple
Paola the moderator did not close this old thread. She posted to it. Thanks for allowing a little levity in the serious discussion.

I'll have to say D.C.. Bugs could win with his comedic chutzpah, but since the entire D.C. universe must inluded some funny characters too (like Mr. Mytzlpyx or however you spell that) they will win on sheer strength of numbers.

StrawNilla
Bugs would simply bounce around him Spidey style or flick him away in all his glory.

I say Bugs wastes MARVEL AND DC (I'd love to see Supes even TRY and step up.)

Kento
laughing Bugs against Marvel. Bugs might be a crossdressing rabbit but he could outsmart anybody so my vote go with the rabbit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.