weird scene need answer IV a new hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jnolan
Sorry i know this should go in the dvd thread but im afraid this wont get answered, ive got the full screen dvd set and in a new hope when luke is training on the remote just before ben senses aldereann the blade on his lightsaber is a bright, like ROTJ green, def not blue, when he turns it on later its back to blue, anyone else notice this??? please respond this is bothering me, plus it may be worth some $$$ hehe j/k thanks everyone

yerssot
yes noticed. and it IS on this forum already somewhere... it's discussed over and over till it just gets freaking annoying.

They placed a new layer on the scene, but forgot as big amateurs do, to check the outcome of color of the sabre; making it indeed green.

For the next X posts, you'll get people agreeing with "of course! you can't miss it!" and one perhaps two that will go cry out and have no reason but still claim it's green.

Morridini
U could just have looked at the first page of teh DVD discussion: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/t308349.html

Dirty Vader
hmmm that flaw isnt only in the DVD edition, but on the edition that came out after the special edition.

Red Superfly
There was another edition in between SE and DVD?

Dirty Vader
After the golden boxes of the SE in 1997, you had to buy a box set (the box was black and white) of the OT. You couldnt buy them seperately like before. I think that box set had chages to it too.

Red Superfly
I never saw those - I only know of the Silver and Black 97 Se's that were in Widescreen mode.

willman
u gays dont no much do u? luke skywalkers first lightsabre was a powerful one (star wars the legacy pg253) the book states that when there is a desturbance in the force, the lightsabre wud change colour for a while

willman
i meant u GUYS

PVS
yeah, you dont say...

TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Superfly
What the f**k?

§pearhead
that is the biggest, biggest, biggest load of stinking BS I've ever heard.

ArthasKnight
jawdrop
That.........has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Dirty Vader
hehehe

yerssot
reminds me of Frodo and Sting blink

jnolan
hey Yerssot, thanks for chimmin in, i didnt know that, and yeah i made the mistake of not searching first sorry guys, if you mods see this please close, and willman, i see your new here, heres a bit of advice hang around for a while and make some friends b4 you start talkin shit o peopl it was a simple question, see yerssots post for an example of how to handle a sit. like that, as you can see from the posts after yours, maybe you were the one that was wrong, everyone else thanks for the help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.