"WHAT'S THIS MOVIE?" Post your questions here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gigi
lil bitchiness says - I merged all the threads asking for the help about the movie titles, or similar. Please use this thread only for any questions or help with movie titles.

Thanks

I am looking for the title of a movie. I think it is from the 70's. It is a B movie I guess. What I remember about the movie is that some guys break into a house, kill the parents ( I think) then kidnap two girls, they go to a lake and one of the girls bites off the guys penis. If anyone knows of this movie, please let me know what the title is. Thanks.

ToMacco
embarrasment . . . . dude, what?

LanceWindu
Huh?

Any more of a description???

gigi
Like I said, it is a movie from about 30 years ago probably. That is all I remember about it. If you know the title let me know.

LanceWindu
I need to know more about it.

Corran
Lance, you really just liked the description of the film and you want to hear some more, you know there are special sites for that sort of thing!!

LanceWindu
No, no, no.

I really want to try to help gigi.

Corran
yes, we know!!

gigi
You guys are cracking me up. smile I guess I can try to describe it a little better.....

These guys, like biker guys, I think, they end up at this house, either they break in, or say that they broke down or something, anyway, they end up killing the parents, I think, then they try to kidnap the two girls, and or they try to rape them, so they are chasing them in a car, and they catch them of course, then they end up at this lake, and one of the guys is trying to force the girl to have oral sex, and she bites his penis off that is all I remember about the movie, but it is really badly made, totally 70's, bad clothes, bad everything. I hope that helps. Do any of you know of a site that list 70's movies, perhaps something would ring a bell????

Thanks a lot!!!!! Gigi

General Kaliero
That's the most idiotic movie I've ever heard of.

gigi
Well NO ONE said it was a good??? movie. I'd just like to know the name of it. It's bugging me, you know, trying to remember the name of it. I was hoping someone on here would recognize what I remember about it, and know the name of it. Geez.......

greedo
gigi I hope you did not pay any of your hard earned money for that...did you ever stop to think the poor girl may have been hungry...did I just say that ***Slap***...thanks I needed that!

try this site you may find it there http://www.weirdlinks.com/cult.htm

chico23
O.K. Here's the answer you've been looking for. The name of the movie is " I Spit on Your Grave". A Girl is traveling to the country trying to get away from it all. She's attacked by a group of "country boys" and gets away. then comes back to take revenge on them all. The movie is banned in UK and Germany just to name a few places and I think it was made in 1978 or 79. Hope that helps you out. By the way, I'm new to the forum. So, hello everyone. smile

yerssot
howdy chico!

check out the welcome forum, it's an excellent place to introduce yourself, you'll get a lot of response there

Billy The Kid
O.K....Since someone are locking for the name of movies.

I have also wanted to know a name of a movie for a long time now. I saw the movie for about 8 years ago. But there is not much I know about it. Here`s what I know:

"It`s about a family in England or USA. The family contains a father, a mother and I think two sons. Then one day, the mother is pregnant. After some days, the new kid is born. Then suddenly the mother dies, and the father have to take care of the kids, which is now three. (Maybe four, I don`t remember). The father is working, so the kids have to take care of them selves untill the father comes home. One day.....the kids are taken from the father..they are sent to homes for childs wothout parents. The father is protesting and the kids are crying,....It`s so sad. (I think the movie made in the eighties, but it supposed to be from about maybe 1910 or 20 or something)
Then the years follow....the father tries to get them back.....(I think the kids are from 3 years to 8 years or something)
But the father never get them. The kids escapes sometimes but are beeing taken again.
Maybe 15 years later, when the kids are grown up, the father is allowed to get them back.....but they are so old now....and they are really messed up in the brain....they hardly recognise him.
That`s where it ends......a sad ending"

Anobody know what I`m talking about,,,the name of the movie...I would like sooooooo much to see that movie again sometime.

chico23
Oh Man, that sounds so familiar. I read it it about 10 times but i can't get the name of it in my head. Sorry.

Billy The Kid
seriously?
Damn!! I have tryed to find the title for so long now....me and my sister..Its weird that we don`t manage to find the title. mad

But I`m sure gonna find the title someday.rolling on floor laughing

greedo
Here is a link to the home page of 'I spit on your grave' ewwwwwww

http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/gravespitter/

chico23
Oh Man, they actually made a website for it. I have to see this!

ToMacco
Figure out some of the actors in the movie, and your answer will come to you.

Billy The Kid
Im trying, but since it is so many years since I saw that movie, I cant remember any.....(and Im not sure if the actors were any famous)

sad

ToMacco
Just forget about it.

Billy The Kid
So no one can help me????sad

BackFire349
sounds like little house on the prarie or something, i dunno man, sorry.

Palanfirith
I haven't seen it.sry sad

ToMacco
Looks like you're screwed, William H Boney.

Billy The Kid
sad

You got that right...

No one has heard of it..grr...well, I`ll never get to know the title.

Alphamale
hey gigi, the movie your are looking for is called- "last house on the left or the last house on the left"!!

Dexx
nvr heard of it....seems sick anyway

peak227
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows a movie from the early 80"s (almost 20 yrs ago when i was still a small kid) about a killer targeting male strippers, cant remember much except he or she always managed to get away. In the end the male cop had to pose as a stripper in order to catch the serial killer while the female cop act as a look out for him below the stage. Any web site whereby more info can be gather on this or the title of this movie.

Thanks!!!

rolling on floor laughing

VampirePrincess
Oh shit I know this.... ok *thinks* Maybe I don't ahhh it was on encore a few weeks ago. Ok this sucks I do not remember. sorry.

peak227
Hi VampirePrincess, is encore a TV channel?

But all these years, i have yet to see a re-run on this movie.

thks anyway, at least you tried.. stick out tongue

VampirePrincess
Yeah encore is one of those movie stations.

Hey no problem.... I know the movie just can't think of the name.

finti
who`s in the movie

peak227
Hi, vampireprincess, could you tell us more about they movie...
or check on the mag or newspaper whats on cable that night,
please help to check on this as you the only person who saw this
movie...all these years i never got to see the repeat telecast. embarrasment

cheers!

Fabrosee
Hmmmm...was it Stripper Catcher? No...thats not right....how about Stripper Cop? No...uhhh...how about Dangerous Dancing or G-string of Evil or Chippen-die? Maybe it was Jack the Stripper or Nowhere To Hide My Gun or Officer Nipple Tassels?
You know, I think this is going to take some further investigation..... confused

Fabrosee
Go to the video store and ask them...in fact, go to the Warehouse..I saw a commercial where people were acting like retards trying to describe a song and believe it or not, the store clerks knew exactly what songs they were talking about!!! Wow! If these guys could figure those songs out, maybe they can help you with the movie. It might help to act it out for them and the more stupid you look doing it, the better the chances are for them figuring it out for you. Those store clerks are like geniuses or something.
Its fantastic.....fantastic....fantastic......ITS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! (Movie quote, can you guess from what?) eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

thundertung
Hi there
I remember last summer there was a movie out about a girl and she was stalking a guy on the computer.. does anyone know the name of this movie and has it been released for rental yet>
Thanks for you help stick out tongue

Dexx
hey there.....don't think i know it.
this is not the place for this thread though.

Fitch
don't know that movie....

Raz
Sorry can't help you there.

And this isn't the place to ask either.

Ushgarak
Is it Swimfan?

Thomas H
dont know...

Ushgarak
Pretty pointless to reply then! I was hoping thundertung would say if it rang any bells.

Fitch
I wonder if he'll visit this forum again.......

BackFire349
swimfan or halloween ressurection.

hayden's minx
Nah Halloween Resurection has only just came out this winter

Darth Vicious
it was SwimFan for sure

Alphamale
Did the movie have Al Pacino in it?? He made a movie called "Crusing" back in the early 80's?

chico23
definitely swimfan.

finti
how was swimfan by the way

noodles
It's true, Senator Bailey, we did kill people for money, but that was a long time age. My eyes don't see so good no more, my hands shake, and i haven't held a gun for many years.

(scene between noodles and max)

Galilee
Once upon a time in america??

noodles
sorry about the delay in coming back tp you.correct....very impressive.

Movieaddict
Does anyone know the name of a film where the premise was a woman recruit as the first FBI agent. Only saw part of it and my mind is a complete blank. If memory serves it was a light comedy, where the heroine solved a cold case file, government blankets. Tell me I was not dreaming!

noodles
you were not dreaming!!

BOPRecruit 16
what movie is this?

Senor_Pessoba
Guy Pearce and Joe Pantoliano
-I have this condition....

here's another one

Ewan McGregor
-Choose life!

duffy
momento
and
trainspotting???????

Senor_Pessoba
good good..

diegocala
Lee Van Cleef &
Eli Wallach
"There are two kinds of people my friend"

Omegaman
The good the bad and the ugly?

Jenn581
I am looking for the title of a movie, it was probably made in the 70's or 80's. It's about a young girl who kills her family one by one. I remember she first kills her brother by throwing a frisbee on the roof and he goes to get it and falls to his death. She also kills her sister by tieing her shoelaces together right before the family evacuates their car which is on fire. The sister cannot get out and dies. She also murders her father by throwing a radio into the bathtub he is in. I think that the mother is the only survivor by the end of the movie. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Omegaman
Did it involve the girl hearing voices from under bed? If so, was it "Dont go to sleep"??

Darth Vicious
Damn tha movie sounds good

Jenn581
YES!! The movie is called Don't Go to Sleep! I just checked it out and that is it! Thanks sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Diseased

devil_01
hey,ummmm i think the name of that of that movie is The Rope Above, the Bed Below ,at least thats the books name,it fits the description, hope it helps rolling on floor laughing

DeNiro
hey i watched a the outer limits show once and they had a rip off on the same thing maybe u watched that or they just stole it from the movie u r talking about. but maybe the oter limits mad e amovie who knows i am too young to have even heard of a movie that isnt a big deal bak in the 80s anyways. lol ok i hope that help a lil bit.

Mujaffa
anaconda

Diseased

Kes
Day-care?? didn't you made it up? like your subconcious?
I cant think of any movie.Sorry.

TedO
IS it good? Sounds like something I wold like.

k8e4eva_84
Hi Everyone. I really need help finding a movie. In the late 1980's I watched a movie and for the last 5 years I have been trying to figure out what it could have been. It was about a man who tries to resque a bus full of kids that has ended up in a river. He ends up dying himself. He goes to heaven where he meets a beautiful angel. He falls in love with her and her with him. God does not agree so he sends them back to earth. He tells them that if they really do love one and other that they will find one and other on earth and live happily ever after. They do end up finding one and other and falling in love. So they are soul mates.. I loved this movie. And I will be forever grateful if someone can help me come up with the name. Thank you so much for your help! smile

Dr. Cool
I believe the movie is known as "Weekend at Bernies" circa 1989

Evil Dead
hahahahahaha

I have no clue what the movie is..........

zingaro
Ok! The movie is about some miners, (coal miners I believe) an accident happens and they get trapped in the mine, time goes by and they have to eat, one guy is chosen by the process of elimination, and has his arm sacrificed for the others survival. Eventually they are rescued and the guy who had his arm eaten is left in a vegetable state but does not die. Years pass and the son and daughter of the vegtable man seek revenge and go after the other miners to hack a limb off each of them and do so very throughly. I remember one gets his arm hacked off with an ax when he opens a closet door, and another has a deliberate car accident near a cliff and is holding on to the edge, only to get his arm hacked off and falls to his death. Has someone seen this Vid!!!

ChinaNiki
Maybe Heaven Can Wait with Timothy Hutton and Kelly McGillis.

badkittykitty
chinaniki you are super close,it is timothy hutton and maureen stapleton and its " made in heaven " .

bebe3
I have been trying to figure out the name of this movie for a long time. I saw it late at night on t.v., I was half asleep and didn't really get to watch it, but I was interested. I think that it was based in the 40s/50s, due to the clothing, and I think that it was either a gangster movie, or a private eye movie. I only remember one scene, there is a man in an office with a woman who is his secretary and they do it on the floor- -she says something like, "You want me," and then they kiss. I think that the movie was a comedy, because I was laughing. It was not Twin Peaks, Dillenger, Trigger Happy, or the Two Jakes. I hope you can help me. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Godshinto
Was it black and white or color and try to explain the way atleast one of them looked like. And do you remember what channel it was on

bebe3
The movie was in color and the man and woman both had dark hair, the woman had short dark hair. I think it was on a channel like USA, or FOX, a basic cable station. I saw a couple of years ago, like in '95.

Godshinto
Was it Dick Tracey mabey

Godshinto
Yhea I think it's made in heaven also the title fits the description perfectly and I faintly remember seeing the movie a few years ago.

bebe3
No, it wasn't Dick Tracy, but thanks

ChinaNiki
Johnny Dangerously?

CaptainTrips
Dead Men don't Wear Plaid with Steve Martin?

woodishott
what movie is this from....

OODALALLY, odallay golly what a day....

this should be easyyyyy wink

CaptainTrips
Errrmmm...Mister Mom?

CaptainTrips
I Spit on Your Grave?

Godshinto
Are you sure it's not Laurana Bobbet's home movies.

Godshinto
Mr.Mom wasn't about all of that the mother was still alive and the kids weren't taken away.

bebe3
Has anyone seen Stormy Monday? I also remember that there were some men trying to help another man keep his buisness-hotel, nightclub-because he was doublecrossed.

Spacey
I KNOW IT!!!!!!!

It's called "After the Promise" with Mark Harmon!!!!!

DO I WIN A PRIZE????

rock

Spacey
Let me just confirm that that is, in fact, Made In Heaven and I own it! You have great taste, k8e4eva_84! big grin

envision
hi...um i was randomnly in a day dream today and i thought of this randomn line in a movie...

"cmon..you cant live for ever!!!"

kinda strange eh...dnt look at me funny confused but can any1 help me out...its really bugging me

Kes
This belongs in the Movie Trivia.
So moving---moved smile

Kes
And to answer your question...maybe Imortals? blink

blackicedragoon
Highlander? or bicentenial man?

rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

CaptainTrips
haha i know it wasnt mr. mom...i was throwing a freudian curve..looks like it may have worked..what scares me though is the thought of not being able to remember the name of a mark harmon film...and even scarier..why the hell would i want to remember a mark harmon film??????

CaptainTrips
Dressed to Kill??

Laura4Owen
Is it called "Sea Of Love?" if it has al pacino in it it probably is

JixQuillan
who can blame him for wanting to kill male strippers?sick

Thats beside the point go to suncoast.com type in the star's name and look until you find the movie. just read the synopsis.

KrazyK
Didn't the guy who played Micheal on Melrose Place star in this movie you're talking about...the stripper movie???

DemonicGambit
Um, I saw a movie a while back. At the ending they played that song 'fever' and it was about a thief. And his double crosser was singing it at the end, she was blonde. He was dirty blonde, wore a suit at the end.

I can't remember actors or anything...some help?

Dexx
nope..doesn't ring any bells

Kes
I think this belongs in the trivia section.
Moving---moved wink

Godshinto
Was it with Corey Hiam if it was I think it was Fast Getawayhttp://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/52/25/22m.jpg

Laura4Owen
I think Captain Trips Is Right With His Guess

Laura4Owen
Robin Hood, The Disney Version

woodishott
good job

Spacey
All excellent points, CaptainTrips. I, myself, plead the fifth.

Laura4Owen
Death becomes her?

My name is Neo9
it reminds me of far and away with tom cruise and nicole kidman but no

wicker_man
I think i am going mad but as a child i remeber a film about to young adults fighting of a couple of dinosaurs in some bulldozers/cranes etc.
Any help with the name of this title would be greatly appreciated.
It is not the Jurassic Park Franchise NOR is it a b-movie called Primal Species thats all i know.

KrazyK
Prehysteria! (1993)

wicker_man
No i dont think it was, but thanks anyway the film clips i saw suggested it was rather horror then childrens.

DeNiro
this reminds me of how i want to learn how lava lamps work so im glad billy got his answer if u guys r right wich i am guessin u r

jimbo25
Conan the Barbarian. Arnie's blond warrior companion/girlfriend said it as they jumped out of the tower of set.

The Mole
Does anyone know the name of a horror movie made in the 80's. The plot is, there is a bunch of kids in a school of some sort having a party on april fools day, and one of their classmates is dressed up as a jester, and begins killing them off one by one.

Some of the deaths are; girl dies in bathtub full of boiling blood, guy working under lawn-tractor gets running tractor dropped on him, one girl manages to make it out of locked building and falls in what looks like an open septic tank so badguy steps on her head to drown her.

noodles
That film was released in Ireland as April Fools Day. Check out the title!

Crash_Overload
OKay, guys help me on this one.

Did you ever see a movie about some guy, apperenty a writter that arrives at some sort of police station, then the cheif tries to figure out who he is, and some guiy, his assistant, types everything down. all they know is that "someone died" in the end, he finds out that he is dead, commited suicide, and that the police station was some kind of riftbtw earth and hevean to sum up all your last actions and things. he was allowed to bring 1 thing to the afterlife, he chose a hudge bag filled with photos.

DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE MOVIE???

ALSO

There is a film about Nuclear testing on humans. A team of army people are set in the range of a nuclear blast (the first types). IN the end of the movie they bring the team sooo close to the tower, they can ACTUALLY see it, like 100 yards away or something.

I did not see this movie, but i beleive it is called "night catcher" or somehting HELP ME! what is the title!

Crash_Overload
I can also tell you that The Night Catcher or walker thing has Martin Sheen in it.

Kes
This belongs in Trivia.
Moving--moved.

Evanescence
It sounds totally morbid.

DeNiro
that moives cover has a girl waving at all these kids like friends of her and the friends r partyin and she has a knife in her hand and it is behind her back and her hair is in a noose for like hanging people and it says arpil fools day havent seen it but i bettin a decent movie

DeNiro
for some reason i am thinking about the moive Johnny Skidmarks but i dont know mang sorry

shelooks
embarrasment does any one know the name of this movie? i seen when i was young,70's or 80's. one time but it stayed in my head. it about this man and his family. his kids are doing things he don't like, so he moves them to the country, where he thinks they will be better off. but it turns out that they are no better off there. the kids start to like it and then there is a rain storm that destroys their house. and he decide's to go back to city in the end. i know this an't much to go on but thats all i remember i don't know who it starred or who directed it. any guesses? i know it's a hard one i have asked everyone i know and no one has ever seen it. sad

must_kill_Santa
sorry no but it sounds a bit lame if thats all that happens

freakyfanatic
DeNiro is probably right - it more than likely is 'April Fools Day'. I've seen the movie so many times at the rental stores. I'm almost sure it's B-rated, but if it really is that movie, it sounds pretty good for B-rated. Hell, I think I'll go rent it smile!

DeNiro
u would think out of 8000 members at a moive site sumone would know i mean shit we shoudl know everything abotu mvies and alot of these threads about trying to figure out about a moive go unanswered like urs

snlovergirl
well it isnt very much to go on though

shelooks
i think i found name of the movie..."when nature calls. aka the outdoorsters" 1985 movie staring david orange. at least i hope thats it. thanks 2 all that tryed to help me.

OOZ
Well i saw this years ago, and havent a clue what its title is, or who starred in it.

I remember missing the beginning too, anyway....

It's a sci-fi type film (80's?), and there is this weapon type thing that has been developed, and it has been let off somehow and causes the disappearance of every human instantaneously, apart from those who happened to be dying at that precise moment the (magnetic?) weapon goes off. Well the film follows the plight of the few survivors going around trying to figure out what happened etc...And i think there were aftershocks or something of this weapon thing.

Lol, might ring a bell with someone anyway. big grin

DeNiro
sorry bro never heard of it

herbie
i know the film you mean, the sun goes red or something, or is that the weapon? and i remember a woman who electrocuted herself when it went off! i've got a couple of people i will ask, cos now i know it will bug me as much as it bugs you! let me know if you find out before me!

OOZ
Yea! Cheers Herbie, that definately sounds familiar, something affects the sun or something, like pulses of some force. And one bloke takes an overdose and wakes up in this aftermath too, and another drowns i think in a fight, all simultaneously.

Thanks mate, this has been bugging me for years, lol.

crzylolo27
That is one of my favorite movies. I live in San Francisco and ireally liked that movie. The girl was crazy and i think Joanna Kerns(who played the mom on Growing Pains was the Doctor) iM looking for that movie does anyone know where i can get it on line let me know

Thank you

RIO
valerie harper plays the mom, not joanna kerns.

i got my copy from amazon.com. it was only over a year ago, try there.

in the movie, mary is haunted by her dead sister, who talks to her and helps her kill the rest of her family. the pizza cutter scene is great. thumb up

BadBoy4Life
Hi everybody , I'm New here just joined !!!!

and i'm throwing myself right in with a request for help ...........

Last nite here in Scotland Bad Boys 2 finally opened and something has been bugging me all day i heard a piece of music in the film at least 2 or 3 times (It's definitely not on the soundtrack album) The first time it was heard was when mike /marcus were getting ready to do the money drop with marcus's sister and the shot is of mike and marcus on this high rise car park /tower block and thats where i heard this awesome tune ....i can't really describe it but to say that it was like a rap / hip hop piece , instrumental had a really good beat ....it was on screen another twice after that ..........

This has been driving me crazy all day as i have searched the net for info on this , but maybe one of u nice people out there knows the music i'm am on about ( especially those people in the u.s.a, where the film has been out for a while) Any help would be appreciated as i'm desperate to have this piece of music

please help

Thank u
cool

roberto
you colud try buying the soundtrack!!!

BadBoy4Life
roberto , i have the soundtrack as i said in my post thats how i know its not on the album

brain dead
Please help if you can. I am looking for more info (how to get a copy) on a 1988-1989 film (originally maybe still) called Lycanthrope. Was done by Temple Productions who then sold it to (they think) Green Entainment. Had Cato Catilin in it pretty sure. Some portion filmed in Hanford Ca, that was called Danford in the movie.
How is that for load of info? Anything else on this movie would be great!

My husband was an extra in the courtroom scene.

harai
I'd like to know the title of a movie. it is the question from a friend of mine.

The plot is:

In the heaven (or something). There were many children sitting down in a white room. A tutor called each name in turn, and the child who was called opened a door and went out (I guess it refers to "the birth"wink.
However, a certain child refused to go out because he/she was fear of the world out of the room. And it caused the terrible problem : the world turned to be without the childbirth.
To fix the problem, the tutor had to make him/her go out of the door.
So the tutor went the real world with him to show how wonderful the world was.

---

My friend told me that she had seen the movie in the plane from Paris to Tokyo or from Tokyo to Paris by Air France in August 2000. So if I had the magazine "Air France Magazine" of August 2000, I could see the movie programs to know the answer.

DeNiro
hmmmm i got no clue the only movie this reminds me of is baby geniuses and the kids have white on and shit but i have never heard of this movie sorry i cant help

harai
Hello, DeNiro.
Anyway thanks for your comment and nice to meet you.

And...thanks to people who think about the title.

gcharlottepunk
Okay, I need help with a song from a movie. It's from the 1st Charlies Angels movie. It's the part in the movie where Vivian and Natalie first start fighting at the castle. It starts right when Vivian throws the axe into the door. It's like a techno/metal song. It has no words in it, it's just music. I've been looking for this song for a year. It is also in Scary Movie 2. The song is not on either soundtrack or in either of the movie's credits. This is driving me crazy. I wish someone knew the name of the song. I would be so happy. If you can help, by all means, help, because I have tried everything there is to try it seems!!!

loser101
Did you check IMDB'S soundtrack listing?

Errr, All I remember is Prodigy- Smack my ***** Up from that film! But I think its the wrong scene!

loser101
Only a year later, or am i wrong!

loser101
Is it a foriegn-language film?

The year should be helpful. It must be 2000, or something cause most flights show that.

Anywho, Paris to Toyko, French or Japanese, or was it English?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>