Shogun Assassin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BREN
SHOGUN ASSASSIN,ok i know this aint an horror movie but ,what a movie
i saw it back in 1981 i love this movie,it contains more blood than almost any horror movie,probably the reason it got banned in the uk in 1983,lol
if u guys aint seen this movie,beg,borrow,steal or kill for a copy you wont be disapointed

MEET THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF MASS SLAUGHTER...LONE WOLF AND CUB smile
imdb link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081506/? fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj0
wfHE9c2hvZ3VuIGFzc2Fzc2lufGh0bWw9MXxubT1vbg__;fc=1
;ft=2;fm=1

Napalm
Sounds cool thumb up

dean7879
i was dissapointed

Napalm
Why do they call it shotgun assassin if they use swords?

jnolan
dawg, i hope your joking, if not im sure it was a slight misread and its SHOGUN assassins like feudal japan shoguns. Side note: isnt this the movie that influenced the action in Kill Bill

BREN
disapointed???? cmon dean its awesome
jnolan the little girl,the brides daughter is watching shogun assassin in kill bill 2
its SHOGUN ASSASSIN not shotgun and yeah its set in feudal japan smile

thegreatrudini
its no longer banned in the uk its been available for years.
yes its very bloody but its boring and lame as hell lol and the poor dubbing makes u laugh so much u nearly piss ur self lol

Napalm
oops Im a dumbass embarrasment

moviejunkie23
yes its very bloody but its boring and lame as hell lol and the poor dubbing makes u laugh so much u nearly piss ur self lol
..............................................................................................

oh common man the poor dubbing is one of the things that make movies like that fun to watch!!!

WindDancer
Base on the Manga Lone Wolf & Cub this is a classic indeed. I love this film! If you've seen Kill Bill vol. 2 then you must remenber when BB ask Bill to put the tape of Shogun Assasin. Great Samurai flick! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.