Leprechaun Vs. Freddy Krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeatherLep43
Ok... I think this would be a hard decision. Leprechaun has all those powers and he never falls asleep. And Freddy has powers to simular to Lep's. Who would u think win? I think Lep. He's supposed to be Lucky. And he's definately smarter than Freddy. But then again Freddy has the same humor as Lep. I think it would be a tie.

HockeyHorror
Lep would win but lep doesn't take things seriously...the fight might be long but Lep can just go inside Freddy and explode like he did to a character in Lep 4.

LeatherLep43
but soo does freddy come out of someone in one of his movies. it's a hard decision to make.

Evil Dead
oh lord..........

There are to be no "vs." threads in the horror forum. There is already a thread dedicated to this subject posted at the very top of the board. The thread is titled "who would win". That is where all "who would win between ______ and _______" posts go. These be the rules.....have a nice day.

- waits for backfire to move in and close this thread -

SlipknoT
shouldnt this be in the who would win forum

SlipknoT
Why did you change your avatar evil dead? sad

Evil Dead
what, you don't find Taxman sexy?

SlipknoT
no, not quite

LeatherLep43
oh god. what's the big deal. i didn't know we could post it in the who would win thread. and maybe i typed this one because i wanted it here! sheesh

Evil Dead
It doesn't matter where you want it. This forum is here fore everybody, not you. We don't want to look at a page with 20 vs. posts on it. That is why Backfire, our moderator, made a specific thread to post this crap in.

If you don't like the way we do things around here and you want to do things your own way........go elsewhere. Simple solution.

DeNiro
Agreed^^^

But on a side note Freddy woluld win. I mean u say the lep is smarter then freddy that is just dumb because look at what happened to the lep in lep 2. When the guy was telling his old friend his whole plan to trick the lep with the drinking contest. i mean come on u can obivously tell what he was doing but the lep fell for it.

also freddy could use gold and other vaulables to distract the lep since the lep has a soft spot for that. honeslty though it would be a stupid battle. and this does need to be in the who would win thread because its just eating up space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.