New Sid being played by someone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theshakl
I have been looking at the new pics of palp and can't help but think that maybe someone else is playing him.... with a lot of make up they can get someone to look like the emperor guy...so what if they got someone else to do alll the fight scenes..wearing heavy make up?

Darth_Duffy
Jesus! sad

PVS
both ian and christopher lee have stunt doubles, its no secret.
the doubles do not wear makeup, since in the end their faces are digitally replaces by those of the actors.

PVS
now please do the noble thing and ask the mods to close this

theshakl
no serious..... i know a double plays the fight scenes but the new pics really don't look like digital faces.....

like cound dookus digital face that looks horrible

bILLYgOAT
it's one of Saddams doubles

Jedi Priestess
hysterical ^ ^ ^

I knew someone would open a thread with this idea. That's Ian, it's probably an outake from a publicity shot. Just relax.

lucasfilm
jeez... man this is sad...

please close this!!!!!!1

smoker4
What the f**k?

kremzike
Alright, alright. I'll admit it. It's me. Ian got sick and they asked me to fill in since me and GL are such close buddies. Now that that's settled, we can close this thread. Go see me May 19th! wacko

theshakl
fine then people geesh

peluffo
jesus people where are your manners?
If we just move with your criteria, no one other thread has what's needed to be opened, and no other opinion than yours deserves to be posted.

Cool a bit and post when you'll give an opinion about the thread, and not "about have opened" the thread.
The owners of this site keeps this opened to everybody who has something to say, not just for a group.
Open your mind and let it be.

theshakl
http://www.idontfear.com/ROTS/onix/agamemnon.jpg

looks different..

Spiderdrew8
Kinda, but who cares it's all good. It's Star Wars.

DARTH DADDY
Please close this thread, this is getting, no has gotten ridiculous

lucasfilm
OMG!

theshakl
what??? he looks fat!!!

lol what....he does....

PVS
look, its real simple. light sculpts form. they were most likely at a side photoshoot on location, but not on set. the lighting is different and thus ian looks different. that simple. think about it, why would they use a fake sidious for a promotional shot? makes no sense.

now please, its a done deal, not because anyone proved you wrong, but because it makes no sense at all. i can say that palps will be running around in a bunny suit for 10 minutes in the film and until official confirmation is given, nobody can prove me wrong...so technically its a valid theory...wont ever see me post a thread on this topic though stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Actually I made that comment becuase someone else asked me the same thing and I figured a thread was coming on it. Not that there is anything wrong with that at all, nor did I say there was. But I am sticking to my original thought that this is an outtake from a photoshoot and that is indeed Ian.

GCG
if thats your valid theory here's mine..................palps gets pregnant not padme stick out tongue

PVS
well, its been confirmed that padme has the twins, but its a valid theory that palps could be pregnant...anyone have proof to challenge that? stick out tongue

smoker4
No but i think i've figured out the sifo-dias mystery!! Palps ate him smokin'

Sadako of Girth
LOL big grin

Morridini
Of course, it's so obvious now.
laughing

lucasfilm
this is going no where

DarthVader
lucasfilm if u think this is going no where then leave...no one asked u to post..

peluffo
Logic Rulez!!

PVS
what the hell are you talking about?

we just figured out the strong possibility that palpatine
will be pregnant and sporting a bunny suit in ep3, and that he in fact ate
sifi dias. we just about cracked this thing wide open and you want
this thead closed!?!?!?

.:Space Opera:.
"will be pregnant and sporting a bunny suit in ep3,"

he's posing for playboy? wow lucas really likes money...

smoker4
Well he has five chins to feed wink

.:Space Opera:.
nice!

DarthVader
loL!!

Cipher
I don't think Palpatine's bulk is a trick of lighting, myself. What's with that robe? Its ugly and being brown is reminiscent of Jedi gear......

Ushgarak
Ok, clearly exhausted, closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.