The Top Death traps for Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
This goes for all, Adam West, Batman movies, Batman comics, Batman TAS.

What are the top death traps in your option??

I always like the one in the old Adam West show, were the Joker tied up Batman and Robin in a swimming pool, with a giant man eating clam.

Robin got ate by the clam, But Batman proving he is superman breaks the chains with bare strengh, Opens the month of the Clam and saves Robin.
Other Death Trap in the Laughing Fish/Joker's reveage(Comic/TAS)

The shark trap, it was amazing to see Batman over power the shark and ride it to break the glass. The image of Batman riding the shark, is a powerful one indeed.

Bat Dude
Mine is when Sandman or King Tut or whoever locked Batman and Robin in a giant hourglass.

Joker1237
Even thoug The Adam West Batman was corny,

You got to give them props for there death traps.

I think watching the old Batman TV show was the main reason. The death Traps.

Red Superfly
I remember when they were put into ice cream machines. They looked like a couple of slushies with Robin and Batman heads plonked on the top.

GENIUS!

Punkyhermy
The one Harley Quinn set up in the TNBA episode, MAD LOVE. Such a noteworthy scene because it was the ONLY time Batman admitted to being completely helpless at any of his villans hands. He is clever though so he uses psycology against Harleen. and gets out of it and then gloats to a furious Joker "She almost had me you know...she came much closer to killing me than u ever did...PUDDIN."
hahahaahhahaahahahahah

Joker1237
I have DC first Batgirl

And this may not be a death trap for Batman, But I do like the death trap any way. Batgirl on the wheel of Death,

NoFate007
I have to agree about Harley's trap in Mad Love, that was a great episode. The best part besides the puddin remark and all that, was Batman's laugh, that was eerie.

Punkyhermy
oh yes...WOW!

SpyCspider
hehe...loved Harley's deathtrap as well...

Remember the episode "Almost Got Him?" Not exactly death traps, but each villain had their own special way of almost killing Bats.

Favorite Line:

Croc: "I THREW A ROCK AT HIM!" (villains stare disbelievingly..awkward silence)
Ivy: "So Harvey, what became of the Giant penny?"
Harvey: "They actually let him keep it!"
Croc: ".....it was a big rock...." embarrasment

big grin big grin big grin

Joker1237
That show will be in Vol 2. Yes I rember that, each trying to top the other in there storys.

Bat Dude
laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Punkyhermy
HAHAHHAHAHA laughing out loud laughing

liam k
i like it in the animated series when the riddler locked batman in a museum, no way out, a bomb goes off. and batman captures the riddler, the riddler asks him how did he live, and Batman says"i am not going to tell it will keep you awake at night wondering how." classic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.