green battle 2. toad vs. martian manhunter vs. she hulk vs the super skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
the sequal
now the last one features piccolo (disqualified)
hulk (posible winner) ninja turtles (team and possible winner) and fim fang fum (looser)

but don't talk about that

who on round 2 wins

Mainstream
You sure love your Green Dudes Muffin Man!!!!

muffin man
yep greens my favourite colour well maybe my favourite colours blue but there's more green dudes and girls

Mainstream
You like blue huh? What about Nightcrawler vs 60 smurfs? Handy, Brainy, Taylor, Farmer, Lazy, Poppa Smurf, just to name a few.

muffin man
umm I'll make that later battle of the blues. no smurfs they do my head in.

lightaxe
why did you even put toad in here with martain manhunter. Martian Manhunter would kill everyone except maybe super skrull cause he uses johnnys fire powers.

muffin man
because I want someone everyone will say will die so I get more responses wha-ha -ha
HA HA HA HA again I say HA HA

K3VIL
muffin man are you asian hulk with a new account?Cause the level of dumb threads creation you have is on the same level.

muffin man
no and how come it seems super heroes don't have hormones like me.
Spidey has hormones. do any others.
unrelated I'll shut up now.

lightaxe
wow you do seem like asian hulk now.

muffin man
well i'm not I'm in a different country and I type better english no offense asian hulk

lightaxe
yea but your threads are teh same level of uselessness.

muffin man
why do you reply on them?
she HULK might be able to play with super skrulls hormones she is a hot green women.

muffin man
we need a winner before I open three soooo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.