Pilot's License

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
hey everyone. im thinking about getting my pilot's license!! does anyone on kmc have one?? i heard its like, 3,000 to 5,000 bucks! thats a lot! and i dont have perfect version either, is this ok? i really want to learn how to fly!

Jackie Malfoy
I don't have mined.Heck I don't even have my driving license yet.Anyway I hope you get yours.Then you come over to NJ pick me up and we c an go flying for a while!JM

frodo34x
http://www.machall.com/index.php?strip_id=129

Jackie Malfoy
What with the links chris?JM

fruits
does that have anything to do with pilot's liscense??

but JM, sounds like a plan!

frodo34x
The links - Well, its shirtless O'Clock.

Jackie Malfoy
Cool I will see you soon!I will be on top of the school.Makes it easier to spot me!LOL!No his link has nothering to do with flying!JM

R0B
Your vision dosnt have to be perfect but it has to be good enough to see without it getting blurry or anything. But anyways good luck with the pilots license

fruits
thanx

Raven Guardia
My brothers best friends dad has his own plane. he even let my bro fly it. but he supervised of course

Korri
My Friend has one.

eggmayo
If your colourblind, or even colour-deficient, like me, you wont be able to fly.

I have 20-20 vision but Im colour deficient.

Korri
thats a b!tch aint it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.