Help tzunami victims

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\/ertigo
http://www.msnbc.com/modules/interactive.asp?id=/d/ip/tsunami_aid_04/data.js&navid=6758618&GT1=5936&cp1=1

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks for the link.JM

mechmoggy
We've donated already, but I'm sure I'll get another chance at work too, where we tend to do a fair bit of fund raising.

Me and Mrs.MM got married in Sri Lanka and honeymooned in the Maldives, so its got a special place in our hearts.

A4E
I donated too, i feel sorry for these ppl, plus friends of mine were in thailand, i dunno wether they're dead or nto, luckily i wasnt tooo close to them

MildPossession
I have family and friends who live over there, they are good and well.

I have donated money by text and cheque so far.

but mostly I am giving clothes, have lots of clothes in storage room and attic that is just sitting there doing nothing.

carnival_junkie
i am doing a food drive at school with my friend for the people in Indonesia.

thanks for thel link.

mechmoggy
We're having fund raising at work, but were told by Oxfam that its cheaper to buy clothes over in Asia than to send our free ones over.

Plus it helps with their economy too. thumb up

KidRock
im broke

s|m
i'd love to donate, but i can't.
I thought maybe you guys would smile

Napalm
I gave $10

BadKitty
I heard allot of the donations are not making it to the people who need it...I really hope thats not the case.any one heard anything about this?

Evy_O
donated as well thumb up

I dunno about what you said BadKitty, but I heard Bush gave ONLY 10,000 $ or is that just fake rumor? messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.