something i was thinkin about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
i was just watching the news and it was about the tsunami in asia and a woman was holding on to her 2 little boys and she had to choose one to let go so she could save the other one. i think one was 5 and one was 3. she let go of teh 5 year old. he was thought dead, but actually found something to hang onto later and was saved and reunited with his mom and his brother. i was just thinkin how pissed id be if my mom decided to let me go. then i thought of a really cool story about how the kid murdered his brother, then his mom, and eventually became a cold hard killer. i could write sometin up. do u guys think it would be cool at all?

hotsauce6548
that sounds kinda cool. if you could make it all cool like a good assassin story i would definetly read.

fruits
thanx for the input

drunk_nazgul
Hey, that's a good lil' idea.
An assassin-like plot and prominent characters would be cool too.

fruits
For years, the police have wondered what leads a killer to kill. what goes through their heads that makes them make the decision, to take another's life? Some say it is a chemical reaction in the brain that leads to impaired judgement, leading to the decision to kill another human being. Some say it is based on a past; a past of being exposed to death, and killing will lead to future of death and killing is the philosophy behind it. When asked why they did it, most killers respond with, "i don't know." or something along those lines. but in the case of Michael Haynam, when asked why he killed all those people that he killed, he came up with the response of, "it was fun." You are probably wondering what kind of evil, sadistic person could think that killing, and taking the life of another would be fun. Well this is his story.............

fruits
oh wow. i forgot all about this bad boy. maybe ill finish it up

hotsauce6548
Sounds like a plan. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.