If you can kick any anime's person a** who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kenshinswife
there are so many....one i will kill Kikyo for messing with inuyasha' head like that..second i would kick Karou in the as* for messing with Kenshin

Kenshinswife
still not done, Vegeta, buu, Naroku, yugi Moto, this list can go on forever....

BlackHatDefect
So many choices

Haruka from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien would be number one....just because all she ever does is cry >_<

then Yuuki(Fruits Basket)
Taka not Tamahome(Fushigi Yuugi),Inuyasha(Inuyasha) and all of his friends minus Kagome(she is mine..LOL)

Sieg Wahrheit
I will kick Elie's ass for messing up with Hart-chan in Rave Master (duh, how ironic!)

BlackHatDefect
NOO! Ellie and him make t3h best couple!

Jace_Rave
Heero Yuy, cocky lil bastard

eddieswife

cookie808
kagome from inuyasha she never gets badly hurt

Dazzler619
Hmm...........I always wanted to kick Jesse's a$$ from Pokemon for some reason

Phoenix Aska
I would like to fight Spike Spiegal...but not kick his ass..just for friendly sparring...

RyokoMasaki
*thinks for a minute* AYEKA(TM-***-TU)!!! It's about time she got beat to death... then theres Kikyo(IY), Naraku(IY), Keitaro (LH) and Daisuke (DD)

Robo-Chocobo
hm...........so many to chose from..................

Hey, do anime Cosplayer's count? CAUSE`I REALLY WANNA KICK THEIR ASS!!

Blasphemic_Lain
...Can a whole series count? As in...I don't know...Betterman. Is it legal for me to just...want to burn it...all of it. Down with it, I say! ::Grabs a nearby lighter::

Uh...Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, dubbed Shaman King...yeah, all included.

Eh...I'll type more later.

Napalm
ash

Kenshinswife
i hate tea from yu-gi-oh all she ever does is cry...stupid...i hate sereniy's voice from Yu-gi-oh...yuck... and i hate the fact that mokuba (yu-gi-oh) always calls seto big brother..that is annoying his name is kaiba not big brother i think we get the point that you guys are related...duh..

BlackHatDefect
GAH1 I love Anzu(don't call her Tea or I will beat you with my 1000 foot pole)

Anzu is always dissed,but excuse her for being a normal girl. Shes a pretty tough assed chick in the Japanese version as well.

Ok,about the Mokuba thing,you are obviously a dubbie or you would know that that was the only way you can translate that. In Japan,you often call your big brother Onisan,which basically translates to big brother. Its not his fault thats a Japanese custom.

Kenshinswife
i cant help but laugh, ok but why cant he just call him seto kaiba...duh....why make cake out of dirt when you have cake mix...and "anzu" is the biggest cry baby minus an exceptional few...she is constantly crying and bugging yami yugi about dumb crap...and obviously i am not a dubbie because all i am saying is that he has a real name why not use it or is this because i wrote!!!hmmmh...all i am saying is his name is kaiba just call him by that so i am not a dubbie..

(sticks toungue out)

Kenshinswife
and it is not norrmal for girls to cry over stupidness i am a girl and i never cry...you are mad about that vletter i wrote arent you????

f.y.i. you might have a 1000 foot pole but i inherited kenshin sword..

(sticks tongoue out)
lol

Blasphemic_Lain
Eh...a few days ago, I watched this quirky...hamster thing. It was a hentai, so I looked away a lot. However, there were tons of bad plays on words like that, and the hamster got smacked a lot. It was funny, but it could have done without the bad scenes. ::Becomes a little shy and smirks::

Uneditted and subbed Yu-Gi-Oh definitely makes a difference, but I still don't like the series. So...up it goes in flames with lots of other badly dubbed animes such as Zoids, SD Gundam (excluding G Gundam and Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing...they weren't...incredibly bad), anything having to do the Dragonball/Dragonball Z/Dragonball GT...most of what they air on Cartoon Network in general. And...Fist of the North Star...the dubbed version anyway and...Beyblade...and Kenshin. I'm excluding Kenshin from the Cartoon Network statement because one: I haven't actually watched anything on Cartoon Network in a long time except about five minutes of Milk-chan and one episode of Wolf's Rain which degraded the greatness of the series/creators, two: Blade of the Immortal is...really good, and three: Samurai X...Kenshin. Samurai X...Kenshin. Samurai X.

"You have the mark of the big dipper...." When I heard that, it was like me watching that episode of Pokemon when Team Rocket (the male) said something along the lines of..."How are we going to get away without that balloon?" I couldn't stop laughing. Bad voice acting....

::Roasts marshmallows and shoves them on Pocky::

Eh...I think I'm getting off topic, so as for people, Miu, though she gets better in the end.

grey fox
krillin -he should have stayed dead he is a annoying little runt with a ludicrously low power level

yamcha - do i need a reason ?

khu lon (ranma 1/2) - she is a annoying ***** who stops mousse from making shampoo even consider going on a date with him

horo-horo - pain in the ass who is just there for another rival and slight comedy relief

kagome-whiny wuss who should fall down a well again and this time hit the bottom

and thats about it for now

Kenshinswife
lol

BlackHatDefect
No I am not mad, I am just an Inuyasha hater that happends to see alot I like in Kagome. And you as a female..whatever. It is very normal for girls to cry, Just not for you. I have only seen her cry seriously once or twice. She is often very strong. Now you are just debating on a level of stupid. Stop throwing out bullshit and say something that actually makes sence. (believe me, I have never lost a debate about Kagome)

Phoenix Aska
Kagome cries a lot during the first Inuyasha movie.

She's confused about what she should do and believes that there is no place for her in the feudal era and that Inuyasha doesn't care for her and only Kikyo. Of course she's wrong though...

BlackHatDefect
I don't concider the movies part of the actual series..the anime isn't the original, the manga is XD

So the manga Kagome is the real one.

Phoenix Aska
I like the Inuyasha movies more than the anime itself...

Kenshinswife
what ever that is a lie..damn it....In th show tea or anzu as you like to call her crys way more than twice she must have cried at least 15 times throught the series she crys over all that bull crap that that Yu-Gi Matoe did so we know thats a damn lie...and it is not normal for girls to cry dammit just like how it isnt normal for guys it is just the girls that you see (whick apparently isnt much) like to cry....so you can end that bullshit right there...and....i am not the one debating on a stupid level everything i say makies perfect sense i dont like tea(anzu) because she cries too much...so you stop talk bull crap....and for the record i hope Kagome jumps into the well and breaks her foot!!!

grey fox
Hey that was my kagome insult ( oh and i have to agree with kenshinswife i mean she cries all the time she uses up more bodily fluids then possible)

Kenshinswife
lol, at least your smart

BlackHatDefect
I was talking about Kagome not Anzu, but for the record she doesn't cry all that much anyway The lead character in Marmalade Boy cries 83 pannals in the whole series..and moreso in the anime. Thats pretty bad. Anzu only cries when there is... something to cry about. Face it, living in anime world is a ***** XD
It is normal for girls to cry..hell I know guys who cry when they are alone. Maybe you have never cried because nothing serious has happend to you...or maybe you think your to badarse or something.. I don't know. Fact is,humans cry...get over it.

You are debating on a stupid level.
You are using stupid insults and not backing up your statments
You are saying things that are untrue to prove a point(EX your statment about crying)
You are not spelling very well
You are ignoring all of my better points and covoring them with your ignorance.
You are debating very badly.

Kenshinswife
okay lets try this again...(with all my words spelled correctly) i shall give you the benfit of the doubt when it comes to kagome she is pretty strong...and all though you act so hot headed and angry when it comes to her i would probably act the same way if it came to kenshin...now on to our debate
First off i am debating at a reasonable level because i have backed each and everyone of my opinions with a reasonable response...and i think that insult with kagome was pretty damn funny if you think about it...and please tell me which statement i havent proved yet cause as i look back i have i've told you everything that i thought. and my point about crying how about we start a pole and see whateveryone else in the anime world belives....because my theory of girls is very accurate...and i have backed all my responses with reasonable answers....so apparently i am not the ignorant one in this debate...and if you wanted to know my spelling bad because i type fast and i sometimes miss leters..... ans as i reread our conversation i have replied to everything the only thing we were talking about were mokuba, anzu, and crying so i dont think i was ignoring any of your statements....
====
====
Tears from tea

lol

Joker1237
Anything that is cute and furry.

BlackHatDefect
Ah, but you were. You see,whever I had a positive responce, you would give me something...a little odd or nothing at all.

As for some of your more..blah statments..

~stupid...i hate sereniy's voice from Yu-gi-oh...yuck.~
Because thats a GREAT bace for hating someone you know!

~i cant help but laugh, ok but why cant he just call him seto kaiba...duh~
You TOTALLY ignored my last post about that..so I will answer again,its JAPANESE TRADITION

~"anzu" is the biggest cry baby minus an exceptional few...she is constantly crying and bugging yami yugi about dumb crap~
This was just plain awful.You are acting like shy is nagging and sobbing every EP!

~and it is not normal for girls to cry over stupidness i am a girl and i never cry...~
Responding to this AND the post above, I know alot of people that cry,just alot of people don't admit it. If we are talking anime world, I could list you over 100 characters that cry..should I actually have to do that for you?

Yar! You are whining over petty things. If you hate someone you should have a better reason for "they do what alot of female characters do " and "their voices suck". I meet a boy who hated Kagome because..and I quote "Her shirt is to short". WTF? Pickey much????

Kenshinswife
so tell me why do you hate inuyasha....hmmmh.....? ad i cant help it if serenity's voice is...... just annoying.... and anzu is constantly nagging yu-gi and you know it.... lets take that one episode in waking the dragon series....when Wevil was acting like he tore up yu-gi soul or whatever and pharroh beat him and kep drawing and kept hitting she started to cry when she tried to stop him.....i can give you more if you like...the only exceptable female character on that show is Mai....she is a bad a**....she always keeps her cool even under the most devastating circumstances...o.k that thing about kagome and her skirt too short that was pathetic....but Kagome (not trying to chang subject) is one those characters that you can grow to like....maybe even like from the start but anzu is just plain.........*sigh*.....no words can explain she is annoying aggravating, irrattating...loser, lame, i just cant stand her not to mention the fact that she cant even duel...(whats up with that) i mean lets be for real...and you know what i am saying is true....ok now the thing with mokuba i see what you are saying about the tradition....it still doesnt change the fact that it bothers me ...right? so i will think about a come back to that and tell you...and what do you mean she does what alot of female characters do???? If that isnt crap i dont know what is....um anzu is a chump...so once again i prove my self now tell me why dont you like inuyasha.....????....(maybe the same reason i dont like anzu).....???

grey fox
yeah i saw that episode i would of just held anzu back and let yami continue to call cards until he got the oneh e needed mwahahaha let weevil suffer

Lord Ryugen
If I could kick Tenchi's puny ass I would die happy. He makes me spit BLOOD I hate him so much mad

grey fox
hey keith i hate tenchi as much as you but their is no need for the blood spitting

Phoenix Aska
I'd like to kill Frieza from DBZ.

Or emperor Pilaf dude.

They're annoying...

grey fox
true

BlackHatDefect
Anzu is just like Kagome... I mean they remind me alot of eachother. They are both put down for being 'annoying and complain-ish". I swear though, if Anzu was male, less people would hate her. THATS RIGHT! Most Anzu haters are secret chauvinists. Admit it, if she were a hot guy, you'd look at her good points instead of trying to diss her for everything
By the way, I PMed you about why I hate Inuyasha days ago..

Robo-Chocobo
of course, it's all the "male Chauvinist" fault. Let's just blame it on that.

(feminist- MUCH)

bah, anyone who comes up with such a stupid idea as a "frienship smiley face" deserves to git hit with one of those anime giant mallets.

Kenshinswife
thats not true.kagome is way diffrent from anzu .....Kagome nearly never cries...probably like once or twice but other than that no....yea you're right about the being the annoying, complainy type but....Kagome knows there some stuff that she cant change about Inuyasha ( like the fact that part of him will always belong to kikyo) and she doesnt mind...but anzu is trying to change Pharroh into someone he isnt...Pharroh is a bad ass at heart..and can be ruthless when he wants...but tea is trying to turn him into ....her....eeww(i dont like pharroh that much he is a wimp with a chip on his shoulder) but regaurdless...maybe i would like her if she was a hot dude but at the same time their are many of Hot anime guys i dont like....um...um.. okay maybe there arent but Anzu would be the first!
(like tidus from final fantasy 10 he cried and he was till hot and i love the fact that he cried that once) anyways but she is one of those girls that put labels on us girls...For example the way you said it is normal for girls to cry ( i know we trashed that conversation but still she is the type that have people thinking in that frame of mind) you see? i am not trying to diss tea i am trying to do far worse i hate her with a passion....she is super tacky...(i mean come on she wears a mini skirt with thigh highs...who does that?....um nobody!) The only thing she has are probably those dance moves...i cant belive you put Kagome in the same ranking as Kagome i could have sworn you loved Kagome....Or did you and her hit rock bottom to actually put her name in the same ranking of Anzu? Kagome is like Kaou if you think about it
1. They both are strong headed but equally smart
2. They both love whoever but allow them their space
Anzu is their opposite...she gives pharoh absolutly zero space...tea is strong headed but not very smart....

Robo-Chocobo
40th post. dibs to you.

Jace_Rave
wow, all this argueing...WHO THE HELL CARES!!!? You've both got good points, alright? Those points are both of yours opinions, right? Both of your guys' opinions are obviously set in stone, so there's no changing them. Don't bother to argue what is another person's solid opinion. It was said somewhere that "it is follish to listen to someone who will not listen to you." (actually, I believe that's Samurai X) And that is exactly what's going on here! You both believe what you want to believe...don't speak of it anymore...end the bickering (cause it's not debating)...this thread will return to it's original purpose...the world will keep on turning.
K?

Robo-Chocobo
wow, a truly intelligent post made in the anime/manga forum. who`da guessed.

grey fox
hey we can make intelligent posts if we want to robo

Lord Ryugen
Wow someone used my real name...trust me Grey fox there is much need for the spitting of blood in hatred. Tenchi's charactor disgusts me to an astromonical level. The kid has enough power to shut down a black hole but he seems to reject it in favor of hoing fields. He's constantly surrounded by hot women and seems terrified at the thought of igoing near them half the time. I despise the snivelling little git and if theres any justice they'll make an episode where he gets ripped apart by wild dogs.

Jace_Rave
I agree with all of that...but I still like the show! big grin but only for Ryoko

Kenshinswife
But..i think argueing(bickering) is odley....fun? I mean i care about the fact that he calls himself the anti- inuyasha dont you want to know why?? And we are not arguing really we are just trying to meet a compromise...about one of my most hated characters anzu....right...or is it really that bothersome???....

FYI: I like Tenchi he's cool, but foolish at the same time he has a heap of girls dying for his affection but he doesnt want to get into a relationship at that moment of his life...i mean come on...It's whatever floats your boat...maybe he just doesnt care for any of those girls in that way...(Ryoko is the best though)

grey fox
treu ryoko mmmmmmmmmmmm (shakes head) sorry zoned out

crazy_c
Isn't Blackhat a girl? huh

Anyways all this Anzu bashing is annoying, she does not cry all the time! And when she does it's for good reason, not just because she's some whiny crybabay. and besides there's nothing wrong with crying, lots of peeps do, it's natural, 'specially when your a teenager.

I don't really see why so many people hate anzu so much. I know the dub kind of over does it with the friendship speeches and such, but I think caring about your friends is a good quality, even if it can get a bit cheesy at times. lol. Also what I like about her is that she doesn't take crap from no one. She can defend herself and her friends when the time is right.

Oh and the thingy You said about wearing the heels with a mini skirt...Lots of people do that! But anyways she has the body, so she should be allowed to show off her curves, lol.

I think the reason why so many people hate characters like kagome and anzu is because they are possible love interests to the protagonists and fan girls feel threatened by that and so nit pick lots of little details to justify why they hate them.

That's my two cents anywho.

crazy_c
Oh yah and who's ass would i kick hmmmmmm, alritey I would kick naru's from Love hina for always kicking Keitaro's arse! Seriously most of the time that boy has done nothing wrong and those girls beat the living shit oot of him for no reason at all! I suppose it's his fault for having a bit of a pervy nature, but still! He doesn't deserve what she puts him through!

ummmm can't think of anone else right noow..

Kenshinswife
I thnk its dude..for the simple that he always says Kagome is his...but it doesnt really matter..Anzu is a chump cry a puddle into an ocean...And thing with friendship that probably another reason i dont like her she is....no words can explain...and fan girls do notfeel threatned well at least i dont...the simple fact t hat when you are really into an anime... you dont want to see and hear bull crap like that....damn if anzu wanted to talk friendship so much she quit Yu-Gi-oh and join Barney and friends cause no one cares...well give to ceaser what is due to ceaser...anzu friendship crap has gotten yu-gi out of many a tight spaces but it gets damn annoying after a while...and about the out fit i was talking about her thigh high stockings that about a good 4 inches away from her skirt...TACKY TACKY TACKY!!! and not to mention she doesnt coordinate!! But hey thats not my purpose for not liking her(like the boy who said he dont like Kagome cause her skirt is too short) i am not like that!

Jace_Rave
psst...nobody cares anymore...just drop the subject, k? Give up the grudge, shut your ****ing mouth...and it's spelled Caesar

Robo-Chocobo
so does that mean 95% of the time you don't want to?
--------------

and to the other posts.

I Agree with the fangirls bashing on the protagonist love interest.

just like how I'm making educated guess on whether kenshinswife hates Miss.K

grey fox
Hey robo thats it ! time for ritualistic battle (slips into anythign goes battle style )

Lord Ryugen
Yeah Ryoko rocks but even she can't save Tenchi from my unending hatred

Kenshinswife
pssst...i didnt ask you......and i will drop the subject when i feel like it..so pssst your self....if you havent notice the name of the thread I suggest you go and read it....S**t
(psst that)

Jace_Rave
ok, the person i hate the most is...Kenshinswife!
She makes 95% meaningless posts. She can't type worth crap. She can't shut up. She's a cross dresser (her picture is a guy). She can't decipher someone's sex when they come right out and say it. She's basically just dumb. She has dillusional fantasies about herself (arguable that she is in fact a she) and a man (Kenshin) who is completely her opposite and spends his time fighting dumbass ppl like her, with her type of personality. She puts on a tough guy attitude and says that she never cries showing that she has deep issues about her selfconfidence and that she's insecure with who she is. She has to make herself feel good by dismissing other ppls ideas and arguing them to the point of making a fool out of herself. It's doughtable that she has any friends. She was probably beaten as a child and is now angry at the world. She mostly likely is still a child, or atleast still has the comprehension of one. She means nothing to anyone else since she is of no worth to anyone. She has no skills which makes her useless, especially not debating. No...she can argue, and she is persistent. But, her persistents only brings her less respect by thought around her. In fact, no one respects her! All this leads to her lonely ness which is only deluted by her alcoholicness.
Psst...**** YOU!

Kenshinswife
wow...arent you Delusional. ....i dont remember asking anyone to like me....especially not you....who cares if my posts dont make any sense to you thats just proving to me that you are as stupid as i thought you were...i have a picture of a dude because link is one of the best video game characters out there...and i cant shut up and sure as hell wont...i dont cry cause i am not a little b**ch like you who cries at every waking moment...i have more friends then your ity bity brain can compute...and your last five statments you can shove them up you ass...because i dont care what you think or say.....pssst f....u....2

Jace_Rave
well...atleast the feeling is mutual

Kenshinswife
i'm having fun! Nice arguing with you but we need to go back to the main reason for the thread...

BlackHatDefect
Yes Crazy*twitches*
FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE, I AM NOT A MAN! Why does it seem like nobody can get my sex right?

Ok...you*kicks Kenshin* Yes you! Stop saying morotic things without backup about Anzu. I am damned sure I have seen and followed more Yugioh than you have religiously anyway. I wish I could pull up this hilarious post I made on Gaia about the stupidity of Anzu haters...damn even Anzu haters agreed with it(I am on a laptop so ill pull it out tomarrow)

grey fox
hey now leave off of kenshin ok i think that all of you are decent posters and ok soem people cant tell who's gender is who's but still chaos is funny now if you have stoped bitchign at each otehr about tea (or anzu i dotn really care much for japanese versions but there ya go)i have to get back ot making a music video

WindDancer
I noticed some rather angry posts in this thread. Let's not get carry away with our emotions and try to keep it cool everyone.

WD

Kenshinswife
Sorry.....Sorry....sorry...all posters especially you black hat(feel like an idiot) and sorry everyone else i know i been B*tchin the last few days sorry! Nice to have you Bhd once again sorry yall Do you except? Please, Please...
Kenshinswife

nails
OH! there are just too many... Firstly I would MURDER the main char. girl from Alien!!! she crys to freekin much! then kuwabara of YYH, then Darshia for killing my precious Toboe, and Piros from .hack!! hmmph!!! stupid heavy axeman! wasting ym prescous hacked money... (muyahaha glitch!!)

Phoenix Aska
There isn't really anything wrong with Kuwabara. Sure he has his moments when he acts really dumb though...

BlackHatDefect
Darcia killed Toobue, but he didn't KNOW him or anything. Its not like his death mattered to him. Why hate a guy for doing what he had to? You wouldn't have hated Toobue for killing Darcia would you? Its not Darcia's fault he happened to win in a "fight".

Thats ok Kenshin, whatever. As long as I am reconized as female, I am good.

Kenshinswife
*sighs of relief* good!

Jace_Rave
No that's not true at all Black! If some guy you didn't know, came and killed your best friend in a "fight" you would still hate him for killing your friend...right?!
and what about avenging ppl? That's a primary example of hating someone for killing someone. That's how wars and feuds start right?

grey fox
i hate the barbosa for killing off the markus brothers in vampire hunter d bloodlust they were damn cool

BlackHatDefect
Look I seriously believe that if two people are deadly rivals, sooner or later..ones going to die. Thats the laws of anime (and life)

Darcia believed that he was fighting foir what was right, and he would do his best to protect his belief. Is that not true whernm a "good guy" kills a "bad guy"? So its ok for a "good guy" to kill, but a "bad guy" is wrong? We all try our best to do what we believe is true and good, and if you are willing to kill for it, you must really believe in it..or you are insane...

Robo-Chocobo
forget it, I don't feel like talking anymore*edited post*

Jace_Rave
No, I'm not saying the killing is wrong...and I'm not saying that it's not ok for Darcia to kill Toboe. That's fine. Bad guys can kill if they want. But Darcia and Toboe weren't enemy's, Darcia knew what he was doing was only for himself. And I'm not even trying to disprove what you're saying. I just want to say that if someone dies, others will be upset. I'm just saying that it's ok for "hating a guy for doing what he had to." (ur words)
That's the only point i'm trying to get at.

sailormoon
I'd have to say Naraku from Inuyasha! I can't stand him! big grin

Phoenix Aska
That applies to life too?

That sucs...I have lots of rivals...maybe just lose in shame or something but they don't always have to die...

Just look at DBZ Vegeta was Gokou's rival and at the end he was ashamed that he was weaker but ended up becoming friends with Gokou.

BlackHatDefect
I don't think that any of your rivals are willing to kill you.

If Darcia and Toobue wern't ememys, he wouldn't kill him. Period

Robo-Chocobo
does that mean your gonna die?

Draconatus Zero
Tenchi Muyo should be beaten with a large selection of mining equipment. Repeatedly. Sometimes I wonder about his taste in significant others...

Sora Asakura
Me? well ive always wanted to kick Knives' a$$ on my own terms! GO SHIMURA!!!

grey fox
I'M thinking the sailor scouts seriously i hate their gut's how stupid can people get that just because these girls are wearing different clothes they dont notice who they are and i mean their wearing skimpy outfits as well that just really butters my biscuits so i propose that we tie the sailor scouts up naked drop them in a rosebush then after a few hours drop them in a park full of horny Pokemon.....

....... soon my evil poke hybrids shall be born mwhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

yamiismine
I'd kick tea's only if she keeps messing with yami .Cause lets get something straight here Yami is my boyfriend no husband yeah thats right HUSBAND and if any body has a problem with that they have to deal with me and my typhlosion

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by grey fox
I'M thinking the sailor scouts seriously i hate their gut's how stupid can people get that just because these girls are wearing different clothes they dont notice who they are and i mean their wearing skimpy outfits as well that just really butters my biscuits so i propose that we tie the sailor scouts up naked drop them in a rosebush then after a few hours drop them in a park full of horny Pokemon.....

....... soon my evil poke hybrids shall be born mwhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I second your proposal Grey Fox and will gladly help you with the Sailor Scouts if you will help me tourture Tenchi until the little git begs for death.

BlackHatDefect
Yamismine..stop being an immature brat...

Damn..I hate fangirls...

usagiandseiya
emerald from sailor moon, she was really annoying.
xxxx

Kento
Sasuke's from Naruto.

chibiruto
plue frum rm is all i could beat up hehe
*flexes flab muscles*
*then cries*

chibiruto
and i hate tu tell u Kento but noone can be awesome sasuke go sasuke. but rock lee and hot tenten are the best

sailorsun004
sailor moon for being a crybaby

kazetsuki
i hate kikyou from inuyasha
and if i can kick some anime a** i will sure choose kikyou
i don't understand y kikyou reborn....
reborn and reborn.....
just go to hell kikyou
no 1 miss u !!!!!
mad

BENITO
Plue from ravemaster
and morty from Shaman king

sailormoon
I gained a new target just this past Saturday, ENVY FROM FULL METAL ALCHEMIST! If any of you watched it you KNOW WHY!

FullMetalLover1
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
hm...........so many to chose from..................

Hey, do anime Cosplayer's count? CAUSE`I REALLY WANNA KICK THEIR ASS!!
LOL! Me too! They're kinda ....odd.

FullMetalLover1
Originally posted by yamiismine
I'd kick tea's only if she keeps messing with yami .Cause lets get something straight here Yami is my boyfriend no husband yeah thats right HUSBAND and if any body has a problem with that they have to deal with me and my typhlosion
I always thught she liked Yugi the most.

FullMetalLover1
I hate Envy too, how dare she!!!!! She's gonna get it!!!!

MartialArtKick!
no doubt about it, id beat Keitaro from Love Hina crapless!! and yet, i still have no ideawhy i feel the insane need to hang him by his underwear from the rediculiously high pine tree outside the Hinata House...although i envy him for living with hot girls and being the landlord of a girl's dorm...oh. thats why.

b-dan
me ash and all thous gay pokemon muhahahahahah die pikachew die haahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah muhahahaahah and id like to kill inuyasha just cuz hes anoying hahahahahahaah shesshomaru rules and i wanna kill goku he suxs ahahahahaahahahaha

Phoenix Aska
lol

Goku would kill you and it would be priless to see Pikachu shock someone to death!

jinzin
out of annoying me:
ash
sailor scouts
basically everyone on yu-gi-oh

out of being arrogant pricks:
M. Bison
Slade (from tekkeman blade)
Commander Guyot (not in his terrifying zoalord form though....eeep)
Frieza
(what was that vampires name in the first hunter D movie?) but him too.

just to say i could:
Goku
Vegeta
Ryu
Tekkeman blade
vampire hunter D
zerem
wolfgang krouser
terry bogart
kenshin

FullMetalLover1
Kikyo- she just needs to die already
Envy- she killed Maes Hughes
Krad- he's too gay

FullMetalLover1
and Ash and pikachu! why wont he just evolve already, oh and Tea and yugi, i hate them!

Lord Ryugen
Nope I still can't think of anyone in anime I'd rather crush than Tenchi. My hatred is indescribable my anger unsurpassable. I would sell my soul to the Devil if he'd let me beat the little b*****d.

SamuraiSquirrel
wow ryugen i like that type of attitude
but if i could kick any anime characters ass it would have to be Wakka from ffx
i hate that guy so much i cant stand to play that game..... only one i havent beaten cause of him

dvampire
I'll beat the crap out that guy from Fullmetal Alchemist, who transmuted his daughter with a dog. mad

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
wow ryugen i like that type of attitude
but if i could kick any anime characters ass it would have to be Wakka from ffx
i hate that guy so much i cant stand to play that game..... only one i havent beaten cause of him

I hear ya Samurai, I swear I almost snapped the disc in half ebery time the git said anything.

matt_0189
I'm itching to beat the crap out of that kid from One Piece. I hate that show because of that stupid character. That show is overrated too.

SamuraiSquirrel
i hate because the main character always says "gum gum" when he does an attack
its pure mockery to all anime

Dymondyasha
you could have anyone you want but Inuyashas sticking with me mad

b-dan
evry single inyuasha freak say might night panzys

matt_0189
I didn't get those last two posts, but I still say the kid from One Piece should get the crap beat out of him. I agree with Samuri Squirrel, it's a mockary to all anime.

SamuraiSquirrel
thank you and ive never heard any one in "Inuyashsa" say might night.... what the hell are you talking about

b-dan
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
thank you and ive never heard any one in "Inuyashsa" say might night.... what the hell are you talking about i meant night night

SamuraiSquirrel
ohhh well same goes for that one i never heard a night night come out of anyones mouth please give me one episode example

kier14matrix
I'd kick Iizuka's ass for betraying Kenshin. Still, he got what he deserved!

Lumenesca
Mayune from Pretear mad

spiderboy5
sasuke becuz he went to oro's team

TRAITOR!

chilled monkey
The anime characters I'd like to beat into the dirt are-

Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon)
Eudial (Sailor Moon)
Kaolinite (Sailor Moon)
Sailors Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus and Jupiter

Da Vinci (Gakkou no Kaidan)
The Railway Ghost/Shizuko (Gakkou no Kaidan)

Nesbitt (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Evangeline A.K. McDowell (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)
Fate Averruncus (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Jail Scaglietti (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)
Cinque, Nove, and Wendi (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)

Suzushiro Haruka (Mai HiME)
Ishigami Wataru (Mai HiME)
Nagi Homura (Mai HiME)

Endless Mike
Evangeline A.K. McDowell (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Why?

Nemesis X
I want to murder Team Rocket from Pokemon. Jesse and James are retarded, Meowth is mostly the brains in the group which is sad, they think they can capture a legendary Pokemon by using a net facepalm, they keep harassing a kid for his Pikachu through more seasons than I can remember, their hot air balloons are stupid, their plans suck major bollocks, they can actually succeed in capturing Pokemon if they would just stop trying to steal them near Ash and the gang, James is obsessed with bottle caps and his plant Pokemon try to eat him, Jesse thinks she's hot but with that hair style of hers she looks like a circus clown, if Meowth says "Meowth that's right" one more time I'm gonna shove an Executor (those are the explosive Pokemon, right?) down his throat, the Team Rocket motto is annoying to hear over and over again in each and every episode.

DIE TEAM ROCKET, DIE!!!

Kento
Originally posted by Nemesis X
ExEGGutor (those are the explosive Pokemon, right?) laughing Sorry for the off-topic post but...Those are the coconut looking tree pokemon.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why?

Because of what she did to the sports girls.

wakkawakkawakka
My hitlist is kinda lame but here it is.

From Bleach it would be Ichigo, Rukia, and every captain with the exception of Kenpachi and Unohana. The Sereitei in general just need a good ass-kicking.

The whole Narutoverse

Nina from Code Geass

Pride from FMA

That's all I can think of.

Nemesis X
ignore post

yungz22
wutz the point of tenchi muyo i never got it

Mr. Rhythmic
Ujira Hanma for sure. If there's one character who needs his ass handed to him, it's this guy. He might be one of the most evil villains ever.

menokokoro
spike from cowboy bebop, because that would mean that i am an awesome fighter lol.

and i know, i should just say goku, but thats just way too powerful, being able to beet spike is reasonable

Hitosu Moriko
akabane and ginji from the getbackers

Reasons

Akabane: He is a very very sick F**k

Ginji: Just si he can turn chibi so i can get a quick laugh

Nemesis X
In the world of Neon Genesis Evangelion, I wish to kick Gendo Ikkari's ass for being such an evil and twisted douchebag.

Plus, I want to smack Ash and gang's brains and hope they function then. You have to be retarded if you can't see through Jesse and James' disguises. Team Rocket can just put glasses on and Ash will go "hello people I never met before." facepalm

chilled monkey
I'd like to add Vegetable from Dragonball Z. That moron deserves a thrashing.

chilled monkey
I'll aso add the Witch of the Waste (Howl's Moving Castle).

I understand it's the better man/woman who forgives, but I feel she got off WAY too lightly.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I want to murder Team Rocket from Pokemon. Jesse and James are retarded, Meowth is mostly the brains in the group which is sad, they think they can capture a legendary Pokemon by using a net facepalm, they keep harassing a kid for his Pikachu through more seasons than I can remember, their hot air balloons are stupid, their plans suck major bollocks, they can actually succeed in capturing Pokemon if they would just stop trying to steal them near Ash and the gang, James is obsessed with bottle caps and his plant Pokemon try to eat him, Jesse thinks she's hot but with that hair style of hers she looks like a circus clown, if Meowth says "Meowth that's right" one more time I'm gonna shove an Executor (those are the explosive Pokemon, right?) down his throat, the Team Rocket motto is annoying to hear over and over again in each and every episode.

DIE TEAM ROCKET, DIE!!!

I think you mean Voltorb (who evolves into Electrode). I'm pretty sure Executor is the giant palm tree.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I think you mean Voltorb (who evolves into Electrode). I'm pretty sure Executor is the giant palm tree.

Whatever. Team Rocket still dies a horrible death.

chilled monkey
I'll add:

Hyuuga Hiashi

Hyuuga Neji

chilled monkey
I'll also add Marcus Damon from Digimon: Data Squad.

NemeBro
I can kick anyone's ass, at any time, for any reason.

chilled monkey
Also Davis Motomiya from Digimon Adventure 02. I meant to include him in the previous post but it slipped my mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.