Kind of a big problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drunk_nazgul
My little brother appreciates nothing. He got so many things for Christmas, toys galore, and all he ever wants to do is play games on the Gamecube. His cars and puzzles and action figures are lying around unnoticed as he sits on his butt and eats birthday cake and plays Tony Hawk. pinch

I need help... I don't know how to show him how lucky he is to have all this. My mom won't tak anything away from him, so much for the "You can't have it if you don't appreciate it" approach. She just lets him waste time and money on electronics.

sad Anyone?

Raven Guardia
take away his gamecube yourself, and lock up somewhere.

§pearhead
how old is he?

darkcrown
Show him tapes about the Haulocaust and Vietnam war... it worked when i was five

drunk_nazgul
He just turned seven. But he already admitted he doesn't like his toys and he doesn't care if we throw them away.

And I'm not allowed to take the Gamecube. I'd get grounded for taking his entertainment away. mad

MornGlory
I would "accidentially" step on his game cube... oops

SlipknoT
O well, who wants puzzles and toys when you have video games.

darkcrown
take his toys and wait for a power out. then refuse to give them back big grin

§pearhead
*sigh* I don't think I even knew video games existed when I was seven. I played with Lego's all the time then.

Er...knock out the power somehow? Least he won't have that, and when he sits around complaining about there being nothing to do, try showing something he could do...

drunk_nazgul
A lot of kids around the world would want them, Slip!! 0.0

I'm frustrated.

darkcrown
true, but the moment the power returned he would forget everything he learned. 7 year olds do that

SlipknoT
kids thats dont have them

drunk_nazgul
Yeah, I do take his toys. But he's not complained yet. You would never believe how much time he spends on the computer or playing video games.

I haven't seen him do anything else since school was let out. No sunlight whatsoever.

darkcrown
If its so frustrating, take all his toys and donate to those countrys that were hit by the tsunami

drunk_nazgul
otay, thanks guys.

SlipknoT
Oh well, if thats what he likes to do then let him be.

Snipes
just take the game cube(it should fit in your pocket due to the extreme smallness of it)

then hide it somewhere and then claim you dont know where it is.

after 15-20mins of claiming you dont know where it is, say to your parents that your brother may have lost it due to the size of the damn thing, i mean losing an xbox would be hard, but to lose a gamecube is atleast possible.

darkcrown
...? What the f**k?

drunk_nazgul
No, Snipes, it would never happen. We would all get punished for my brother's loss.

SlipknoT
Just let the kid be

Snipes
yeah, thats the best thing, and if he says you can take his toys,then pack up the toys and put em in a bag, and go to the salvation army or red cross or something.

Konjammenson
murder him

Phoenix Aska
Gamecube!

The GC is fun! But it gets boring after a while...Maybe he just doesn't like playing with toys anymore...

Jackie Malfoy
(Pats his shoulder)welcome to becoming the big brother of the house my friend.You will find that your brother will get away with everything.Don't worry he will get his punisment.
When he least expects it!LOL!JM

Napalm
Just leave the kid alone

frodo34x
You have made 3 mistakes:

Number 1:No Clear Signals

Number 2:No Organised Routine

Number 3:You Biatched About Him On A Public Forum

SlipknoT
exactly

Fetcharada
my brother is ungrateful too. On xmas eve, my sister who is 3 wanted to play in his room and he took a massive huff and he was acting slefish all day. that amongst other things.

Fetcharada
did you see that on dead ringers?

eggmayo
I just let them play with knives.

drunk_nazgul
cry I'm not a guy. cry

Some of you people are so heartless.

Thanks for nothing, Slip.

SlipknoT
Just let him do what he wants

drunk_nazgul
It's not interfering with your life as it is mine.

SlipknoT
Why, what is it doing to you?

The Tired Hiker
Your brother sounds like that little Dursley kid, Harry Potter's brother.

drunk_nazgul
It's making it really hard to sleep. Haven't been able to cause he's on the GC until 5 am. And there's a dresser beside my bedroom door, the GC is on it. The seating area is across from it, and all the frikkin' wires are in my way!!! F*ck it all! I want to rip it out of the wall!

SlipknoT
tell him to turn it down

drunk_nazgul
Just like him, TH. cry He won't stop being king of the world, spoiled brat. At least I know what I have is good.

Slip, go away. >.< You wouldn't understand. He has to yell and scream while he's playing. Nobody can tell him to shut up. It's never quiet here.

A nightmare.

SlipknoT
Just resorte to violence

Filth
i agree violence is the answer to everything

fever red
__An electric fan on low can help cover his noise.
__Try talking to your parents about a compromise. Explain and ask for the GC to be moved. Make it clear that this is urgent.

Filth
Or you could smash the gc, breaking the gc and his heart big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.