Jessica Simpson's Bad Influence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theReject
*Sigh* I am so tired of the "Blondes."(A group of stupid girls in my school, all who happen to have blonde hair....I think I'm the only girl in my class that's Brunette.)

****By the Way, I in no away mean all girls with Blonde hair in the world, because I know there are smart and brilliant blondes out there. I just mean the "Blondes" at my school. So I mean no offense to anyone here who has blonde hair. I am talking about a group of people who all just happen to have blonde hair so I call them the "Blondes."****

They're so annoying. And it's not because they're stupid! It's because they act stupid on purpose!!!(Not only that,but they flirt shamelessly, act all weak on purpose, and make guys like them by being mean to them. And the guys like it...Go figure.) mad But why the **** are they acting so stupid. I know they're not stupid, they're faking it. (But isn't faking being stupid..stupid???)
I think I finally have an answer to that question. Jessica Simpson. Anyone ever watch her show?? My sis does, so I know how she acts....LIKE SHE'S AN AIRHEAD! And come on people, we all know she can't be that dumb. The "Chicken of the Sea Incident." We all know that was planned and fake.

Has anyone else experienced this epidemic(which I am now calling it, since it has caught on to girls all over my school like wild fire. My So-called Friend has even started acting like this. Grrrr!)
How do you deal with it?
I so far have chosen to Smile and Ignore it. But how can you ignore this:

Rob(guy in my class): You have to know how many inches a yard is.
Head of the "Blondes": *Giggle* How do you know how long somebody's yard(which I am assuming she meant lawn) is? *Giggle* I don't get it.

sick It makes me want to puke because she's being stupid on purpose!!!
Whatever, I guess I will go on ignoring it.
Thoughts?And I don't mean just Blondes. Brunettes? Met anyone like this? How do you handle it?

***I would like you to remember, this is not attack on girls with Blonde Hair. I solely mean the "Blondes" as I call them at my school(Because they are a group of girls at my school who all have blonde hair). And Brunettes or Redheads may act thsi way. I don't mean to disrespect anyone here. smile****

SlipknoT
Well blondes are the hottest girls.

theReject
I figured you'd say that. sad
You're a guy.

silver_tears
Most blonde girls aren't naturally blonde yes
And I did say most there stick out tongue

§pearhead
Seen as how I'm in honors classes, I don't experience this ignorance as much, but it's still there. Something I like to quote often is this, in a friend's Latin class. Teacher asks for a verb, so of course someone goes and yells, "happy"!

someone stab me no expression

Raven Guardia
shut up slip...they are not.

anyway, I know how you feel. there some blonds like that at my school too. and this really slutty one named Alex. she also acts so stupid. I wanna slam into a locker and ask her what the hell her problem is

MornGlory
not all blondes are the hottest!

i dont like guys with blonde hair... i like dark hair guys.. i know thats not what this topic is about.. but

drunk_nazgul
God, I just look at them weird at my school and they kinda back away and go gossip about me. They do it all the time. They act like complete freaks.... dorks. They do. They'll fight and wrestle in the floor until someone breaks something and then act all stupid when the teacher walks in. They make me sick. mad
My sister is into the Dumb Blonde epidemic. I hope it doesn't turn into Dawn of the Blonde.
Even the brunettes are dying their hair blonde and hanging out with them, acting stupid and fake.

I just want to kill them all off. I did on a few of my dreams, and I was satisfied. happy

silver_tears
Did they say it in english too?confused

§pearhead
they were speaking english then, sadly sad

MornGlory
http://hometown.aol.com/rufflife3628127/images/ugly%20girl.jpg

is this blonde hot?

theReject
I know!!! Even my So-Called Friend died her hair Blonde! I was surprised. Then she started the Dumb thing. And She's one of the smartest people in my entire class!

Raven Guardia
I share your feelings......I wanna just like strangle them. and be like "wake the hell up you superficial *****".

Dr. Strangelove
Dawn of the Blonde...that's pretty good laughing out loud

I think thats what happens in most grade school and high schools...the blondes or most slutty/stupid get the most attention. messed

SlipknoT
sorry but its true, they are,

theReject
I would like to take honors classes to get away from them. But unfortunately since I go to a small private school, we don't have but three honors classes, at the most. And I can't take them until I'm a senior I think. no expression

drunk_nazgul
There's a girl at my school named Shanda. And, MornGlory, her personality is just like that pic. laughing out loud

theReject
Yes, why is that??? confused

silver_tears
I used to go to a private school erm I loved it....
Now I take advanced classes anyways, so there's few blondes, plus my school is mostly brunette confused

Raven Guardia
hello, thats cuase most blonds our age act like stupid spolid whores. and for some reason some guys like that ...you know why, cause they can get a peice of a$$ easy.

DN> it also maybe Paris Hiltion to blame. messed she is a stupid blond.

MornGlory
i was a blonde in high school but now im light brown haired - being blonde is so boring

theReject
Really, about 98% of the girls in my high school are Blonde....I'm in the 2% Brunettes. I feel so special. stick out tongue

§pearhead
RG, Paris Hilton was most definitely not the first stupid blonde messed

theReject
AHA!!!!
I forgot about that whore!

drunk_nazgul
I'm going to dye my hair black and be dark. Then go up to one of them and ask them an intelligent question. Whatever she answers, I'll just point and snicker when I regroup with my friends. I just want to treat them the wat they treated us in middle school. yes evil face

theReject
She may not be the first stupid blonde, but she's helped add to the madness!

Raven Guardia
I didnt say she was the first....But she is stupid.

MornGlory
that means you are unique and you stand out

you arent a boring cookie cutter

SlipknoT
Yes, exactly we like that or at least I do.

Dr. Strangelove
I don't think either Paris or Simpson are to blame as boys have been liking slutty blonds before either of those two were alive. stick out tongue

MornGlory
Fara Facet (sp?) was a stupid blonde of the 70s early 80s

Raven Guardia
yeah, I hate Paris.

MornGlory
slipknot has not had any ass...

Raven Guardia
LETS BURN ALL THE BLOND WHORES!

§pearhead
Pamela Anderson added to the mess yes

SlipknoT

Raven Guardia
laughing..not from a girl anyway eek! laughing out loud

Dr. Strangelove
laughing

SlipknoT
But shes arguably the hottest woman ever

Baylin
Your right about that she is arguably hot, I could argue the case against her!

§pearhead
somehow, I can resist the plastic

theReject
yes

SlipknoT
low blow

SlipknoT
whatever floatts your boat

theReject
Agreed. Not all blondes are bad. Just the ones who act stupid on purpose and are whore. smile

Raven Guardia
hey you do know, pam here self is a human life boat with her chest messed

theReject
laughing

I was just thinking the same thing.

SlipknoT
yeadroolio

Raven Guardia
you find it sexy to be able to poke a pin into her boob and she pop? What the f**k?

Dr. Strangelove
I've always found her overrated.

Baylin
No wonder she was so good on boob watch, I mean bay watch...

SlipknoT
no expression deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

§pearhead
same messed

MornGlory
pamela is so plastic ...

there are more beautiful women out there than her... like Angelina Jolie

Baylin
overrated? I never rated her at all!

Raven Guardia
laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing

drunk_nazgul
Only a blonde would go and do that much of a job on her worthless chest. Brunettes can spice it up a little, because we have more of a personality... We wouldn't have to go that far for attention.
What about Dolly Parton? I don't know about her brain, but her boobs are definitely bigger than it is.

A guy on Jay Leno compared Paris to a dog, a female one. He was SO right! laughing

theReject
I can't stand that woman!
But She was actually pretty before she had all that work done on her chest. And lips??(I dunno about them, she probably just wears a lot of lip gloss???)

theReject
I Agree!

SlipknoT
Her lips are way to big, and she looks like the kind of girl that dosent shave her pits

Raven Guardia
laughing

Dr. Strangelove
Yeah, although I prefer any kind of women, I must admit I have a thing for Brunettes as they do seem to have more sophistication and I love the mysteriousness about them. shifty

MornGlory
laughing out loud

drunk_nazgul
Prediction: Dr. Strangelove will have many good girlfriends soon. laughing out loud

MornGlory
ok Dr Strangelove

call me

Raven Guardia
*bows to you* finally a guy who prefers Brunettes eek!

theReject
Wow!....You're the only one.
Most guys would take a blonde over a brunette. I've seen it happen.
If guys knew they'd be stuck on an island forever, they wouldn't want a Mysterious Brunette, they'd take the stupid Blonde in a heartbeat.
Admit it. stick out tongue

MornGlory
if a blonde was stuck on an island how is she going to bleach her hair or dye it blonde- Loreal probably wouldnt be stuck with her

theReject
laughing out loud True

§pearhead
I don't judge people on their hair color soley messed

but on the whole, brunettes are less...well, to put it bluntly, stupid...

SlipknoT
no expression sad

silver_tears
Id take a dark haired guy over blonde eek!

Baylin
cry bbbut...

Would you take a dark blond? shifty

theReject
Well, I'm glad to hear that. Maybe it's just around here(my small town) that as soon as a Blonde is put in a room the men start slobbering all over themselves. It doesn't even matter if she's ugly!

§pearhead
bay, I wouldn't call you blonde laughing out loud

drunk_nazgul
Have you ever met a blonde who was into rock music and bought a Metallica CD?
All the Blondes at my school are into country music and hip hop, rap, pop...

Let me tell you a short, strange story.

I was at school in the gym writing in my notebook and listening to Korn or Metallica, it was one of 'em. Two Blondes walked up and asked me if the cd in the gym stereo was mine. My friend said, "No, but she's listening to it."
I stared at them like the idiots they are and they backed away for a couple of minutes. But, soon, they were back with a cd from the dance team's collection. It was full of the crappiest, sluttiest, stupidest noise I have ever had the displeasure of hearing.

And they ignored everyone else and started lipsynching and dancing around like Jessica Simpson.

sick

Dr. Strangelove
eek! Happy Dance

silver_tears
Ill make some exceptions of course ninja

theReject
That must have been very disturbing. no expression

§pearhead
*eyebrow twitch* messed

BackFire
I prefer black hair.

Dr. Strangelove
I can'tsad ... your the only thing that Slippy has. sad

MornGlory
who is slippy??

Raven Guardia
U can call me big grin

Baylin
I'm slippy, when wet... shifty

Dr. Strangelove
*bows to you* for being a beautiful Brunette. wink

MornGlory
Slipknot?? = Slippy?

slipknot is my sex pot

drunk_nazgul
laughing

Dr. Strangelove
yes

MornGlory
embarrasment

drunk_nazgul
There is a difference between being random and being purposefully stupid... right? confused

§pearhead
a fine line...but yes

SlipknoT
COUGHCOUGH! mad

SlipknoT
Whats that supposed to mean? miffed

SlipknoT
yes

Dr. Strangelove
She's your only internet sex pot. stick out tongue

Ronny
im naturally blonde and i didnt stay blonde >.< aha

yeah i make fun of "blondes" all the time happy

i make fun of everyone all the time to be honest messed

im so insucure cry

theReject
Haha Aren't we all? stick out tongue

SlipknoT
but yet when I make a few comments about a retard you get all mad

Darth Revan
My sig PWNS YOU ALL shock

theReject
laughing out loud

Dr. Strangelove
laughing out loud good but mine's still better. stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
eek! you are soo my no.1 pet big grin

SlipknoT
sad ouch

Raven Guardia
*hugs you* and you come in close behind stick out tongue

Dr. Strangelove
Excellenthttp://www.cnn.com/interactive/entertainment/0302/gallery.simpsons.characters/gallery.mr.burns.jpg

Raven Guardia
laughing eek! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
confused

Raven Guardia
well how can you be #1 if your always with MG?

SlipknoT
I'm your pet and her sexpot smile

theReject
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.