Wonder Woman vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Here's the rules : completely featureless environment (e.g. no buildings, no cars, no boulders etc.) / both contestants are at their best / both contestants no nothing about each other / both contestants will give their all to win. No outside influences (e.g. superhero allies, Greek Gods)

Draco69
WW would win

pr1983
hulk would win, ww at best is as good as post crisis supes, hulk is stronger than that...

Draco69
At normal power levels, the Hulk and Wonder Woman are equal in strength. However, Wonder Woman has the edge in super speed and warrior training. The Hulk is not proficient in tactical combat. "Hulk Smash!" That's it. Wonder Woman would pummel him from a dozen different angles at near-invisible super speed, and the Hulk would angrily lash out on thin air. Nerve strikes, pressure points, paralysis points. Wonder Woman knows them all. The Hulk does know the concept of a calculated fight. Without a doubt, this would be the most difficult fight of her life, but after suffering horrific wounds WW would be the last one to be (barely) standing.

BobbyD
Wow! Another one of those threads that needs some thought. Could Wonder Woman take out the Hulk fast enough before his gets to apes**t anger levels, that is the question. If she is not able to take him out soon, I fear that Hulk owns the advantage the longer the fight goes, especially with his healing factor. However, Wonder Woman may as well be called Diet Superman or Superman Light. This is a fight I would pay to see.

pr1983
i see what u mean draco, but all it would take is one good strike to stop ww in her tracks, thereby negating her speed.

and even if she conrtinuously hit pressure and nerve points, the hulks skin is so thick, it would take a lot of effort to even damage him. then there's his healing factor.

i just think she won't be able to take him down fast enough, which will give him the chance to take her.

Draco69
As I said Diana and the Hulk are equal in strength, so "one good strike" would barely faze her. The main argument that I present for the subject of Wonder Woman beating the Hulk is her versatility. The Hulk only has his strength, invulnerability and healing factor. Wonder Woman has equal strength, equal invulnerability, superspeed that exceeds the speed of sound (that's 1509 feet per second), an unbreakable and immutable golden lasso, a pair of unbreakable silver gauntlets capable of reflecting any and all damage, and magically endowed body armor ( yes, believe it or not that bikini outfit is extremely durable.

The Hulk in battle acts out in blind rage and anger. For Diana, everything is calculated. Diana has been trained since birth to kill and maim in dozen different languages. She's gone up against gods and won.
Furthermore, many people underestimate Diana's Lasso of Truth. Despite its corny name, it truly is a deadly weapon. Say a man of average strength uses a whip. The cracked tip of a whip travels at the speed of sound and his capable of rending steel. Now imagine a unbreakable rope wielded by a person of unimaginable strength. The results would be devastating to the Hulk. While, the Hulk is incredibly powerful and has a impressive healing factor. He still has human needs. Namely the need to breath. I see Diana tying her lasso around his neck and blocking his air supply. Wonder Woman is too cagey for the Hulk to beat. Blind rage versus a master tactician. It's no contest.

pr1983
ok i know she's veratile(extremely versatile), but since when is she as strong as the hulk? and since when is she as invulnerable? sure she's smarter, but thats not everything.

while i agree she could win, she would need a hell of a lot of luck to do it. i do think though you are seriously underestimating the hulk. the guy hasnt gotten to where he is today by fluke, he is one of the heavy hitters of the comic world. he is in the top class with juggernaut, gladiator and supes. i just dont see diana up there with him.

Draco69
Diana is just as strong and invulnerable as the Hulk. (Except for that bullets and sharp things can pierce me thing, I don't know what the deal is with that.) Diana was granted the strength of Gaea which is greater than that of Hercules. In the DC universe, Hercules once supported the entire world on his back for ten minutes and he did. Later on, Athena punished Hercules for enslaving the Amazons by having him carry the entire weight of Paradise Island for nearly three thousand years. Hercules supported a populated island that is about the size Manhattan island for nearly three thousand years. Now Diana is STRONGER than him. Her maximum strength exceeds 100 tons as does the Hulk. However though they are equal in strength, Diana knows how to use it more efficently than he does. She has finesse and grace with her blows while the Hulk does whatever meets his fancy. I know that the Hulk is unimaginably powerful. But Diana, after the toughest fight in her life, will eventually be the victor.

Draco69
Anybody wanna comment

ayjay
woow..i always thought hulk was much stronger than WW....but if WW is as strong as that....that means superman is even stronger?....i always saw hulk and supes on da same level of strength....meh...iono...

Draco69
Cool.

pr1983
if thats true draco then post crisis supes isn't the bi*ch i thought he was...

SarKastic_OJ
XD...what the hell?? Do you guy's actually think Wonder Woman can beat the hulk...lol...that's so laughable, if you guys really think so then heaven save us all!!

The Hulk is "power incarnate", his power never stops rising, now I'd give Superman the fight over the hulk but WW is just saying to much..

Wonder Woman is indeed extremely stong, durable, has the magic lasso etc..But all those things we're completely "worthless" against Doomsday whom is DC's version of the hulk, she couldn't even "scratch him...While she may be more calm, passive and calculate, that sometimes doesn't matter in comic battles, i'm sure Gladiator was more calm and calculate as was Thor, Hulk had no trouble beating the crap out of them both..Sometimes sheer power reigns supreme..And his healing factor is uncanny in itself, it's questionable whether wonder woman is a "durable" as the hulk(although I'd like to find out in more ways than one smile) but it's "iffy" if she can take a nuke and fight on..I've seen comics of her getting floored from tanks...

Sorry but in a nutshell seeing Wonder Woman beating the hulk is damn near impossible, she's just not high enough on the food chain to beat Marvel's top-tier strong guy..She's kind of around Rogue/Marvel Girl, maybe alittle over type of power...although she goes blow for blow with Kal-EL from time to time(he usually holds back), she was utterly useless in the Doomsday battle, although Dooms may be stronger than the hulk I "know" the hulk would have put up a better fight against Dooms...That alone in itself says that the hulk is just to high on the horse to lose to Wonder Woman...

pr1983
so post crisis supes IS the bi*ch i thought he was?

oh... i said hulk in a heartbeat... but if she is really that strong, then its some fight...

still hulk though...

Tron
I'd say Wonder Woman, because she's just as strong as Hulk, if not stronger (which I personally think she is, being a DC character, and she's close to Superman's level of strength). Plus, she's also much faster, and a far better fighter. And, I wouldn't compare Hulk to Doomsday, as far as strength goes. True, Doomsday may be a carbon copy, but regardless, I'd say he's much stronger than Hulk, and of course much faster also.

muffin man
HULK would win because he has speed and strength all of his muscle are enheightened.
Imagine what wonder woman and hulks children be like?

Tron
Huh?

Tell me you're joking about the speed thing.

Hulk can be fast, no where near Wonder Woman's level.

Draco69
Sweet Mother of Pearls! I'm gone for a minute and a Hulk fanboy shows up! What exactly is the appeal of overgrown Gumby in lavender pants? This a response to Sarcastic OJ's thread

Years ago, a reputable magazine called the Wizard held a conference with its scribes and numerous comic book writers/creators to meet a truly arduous task: Who is the toughest superhero? After months of debate and pathetic fake lightsaber fights, they finally came up with a list of the top ten toughest i.e most powerful superheroes in comicdom.
The list is as follows from weakest to strongest:

10. The Hulk
9. Firestorm (encased the Hulk in an unbreakable cage)
8. Professor X (turned the green giant into a green vegetable)
7. Spawn (did all kind of crazy things with his Satanic powers)
6. Dr. Strange (put him to sleep, teleported him to another dimension etc)
5. The Flash (vibrated through him...made the Hulk into a green Slurpee)
4. WONDER WOMAN (For the reasons stated above)
3. Superman (Superior strength, speed, heat vision, ice breath, etc.)
2. Thor (More experience, control over the elements, tougher)
1. Silver Surfer (blasted him into oblivion with the power cosmic)

Due to this day the list still holds true. (Although Green Lantern probably made the list now, so the Jolly Green Giant may have been kicked off)
The Hulk is "Hulk Smash!" That's it! Nothing else. Old Jade Jaws is walking engine of destruction, but he's has the emotional age of child.

Sakastic OJ mentioned the Gladiator losing to the Hulk. The Gladiator's power stems from self-confidence

Draco69
(continued)

Can you imagine a more unreliable power source? The mohawk Gladiator said "I think I can, I think I can" as he fought an unstoppable, tower of death. No wonder he lost! Gladiator isn't even in the same league as Wonder Woman.

Once again, Doomsday has been portrayed as an equivalent of the Hulk. And with good reason. The Hulk is a incredibly powerful behemoth with an impressive healing factor. Doomsday is an incredibly strong behemoth with an impressive healing factor. The only exception is that the Hulk is dumber than Jessica Simpson (which is feat in itself) and Doomsday is quite articulate. Doomsday was a constantly evolving foe that increased in strength, intelligence, and invulnerability as time passed. Superman hits him heat vision. Two minutes later, hes immune to it. True, Wonder Woman could not do much to Doomsday, if anything at all. However Doomsday killed Superman, defeated the entire Justice League and cut through the entire Green Lanterns Corp like a scythe through ripe wheat. The Hulk would never be capable of such actions.

Wonder Woman would defeat the Hulk. Just ask any comic book writer and/or creator. If Bruce Lee went up against the heavy-weight champion of the world, Lee would most certainly prevail. Same thing with WW. Strength and invulnerability they both have. Wonder Woman has decades of warrior training and experience, two unbreakable silver gauntlets that can deflect any clumsy blow that Hulk would make, and faster than the speed of sound superspeed. Can you imagine if someone just as strong you hitting and kicking you at an excess speed of 1500 ft. per second? "Hulk Smash!" That's it! Diana is much more versatile than that.

Mainstream
Hulk wins......I think it would be a look good fight though.

Draco69
And your reason for Hulk winning is?

Mainstream
He's the Hulk...Don't tell me you think WW would win dude?

Draco69
*Sigh* Read my previous threads and read the arguements. Than create a rebuttal. I'll be obliged to respond. And yes WW would kick the Hulk's craggy green butt.

Mainstream
C'mon dude.... but mabye your right! NOT!!!!!!!

Draco69
Bah! Draco has no time for such impetuous miscreants. "Dude", either come up with a viable argument, or admit defeat to Draco, who is way way smarter than that pathetic Richards

Mainstream
You dare doubt the Mighty Mainstream! Foolish Child!!!

Napalm
This is stupid the hulk is maybe a 100 times more powerful a single punch has 14 tons per square inch

supessucks
Wonder woman is certainly not faster than the speed of sound, I doubt she's any faster than hulk (he does have superhuman speed, mind you. One aggravating detail about the DC heros is their multiple completely unrelated superpowers. I think the She-Hulk would destroy Wonder woman. Hulk would crush Wonder Woman hands down.

Mainstream
You see Draco.. these dudes agree with MS!!!!

Draco69
Supessucks, you are wrong on so many levels, it's not even funny. She-Hulk beating Wonder Woman?! The Hulk does not have superspeed. He has enhanced speed. But he's certainly not going to win the soapbox derby. And yes, Wonder Woman certainly is faster than the speed of sound. The are too many instances when this mentioned. For one, she beat a fighter jet traveling at Mach 3, on her way to Africa. READ PREVIOUS THREADS, FORM REBUTTAL! Don't make blatant statements with no evidence. (With exception to Napalm: The difference between Marvel and DC is that Marvel actually gauges the heroes strength levels, but DC doesnt. Thus we can only judge their power levels on prior actions and their origins.)

Mainstream
The Hulk is faster than average at least....I sadly saw that sorry ass Hulk movie of 2003.. the Horror! the Horror!

Draco69
Aye, it was scarier than the any horror movie I'd seen

Mainstream
Finally Draco69! We agree on something!

Draco69
I can hear the heralds singing in heaven

BobbyD
I've got to say, the longer the fight goes-the longer it fares Hulk. WW is very multidimensional when compared to the Hulk, and is thus very capable of taking out the Hulk early enough to win this. But would that actually happen? When I think about Hulk's increased strength over time, and his self healing attributes, I can't see WW winning a long fight.

5/10 for each?

Mainstream
That sounds about right.

Draco69
Ah, yes. The "angrier Hulk gets, stronger he gets! Bah, Hulk smash" argument. I can't argue against this because I don't know the limits of this power.

Let's just call it a draw. (Christ's sake, does anyone know the proper rules of a debate! Read arguement, form rebuttal. It's not that hard)

BobbyD
Draco, I think most everyone in here thinks Hulk's strength comes into play because the fight can go that way...take him there; not because they feel his strength is an issue, and don't support their facts. His strength is a factor IN THIS FIGHT if WW doesn't take him out quickly. I think that's why people are saying his power is an issue.

Yes, there will be those who simply say: "Puh, WW couldn't handle the Hulk merely because they think she is female", or "he's too strong for her", blah, blah, blah....and don't support their statements. It's unfortunate, but true. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but she is stronger than him at normal levels, right? She is certainly capable of taking him down early.

So the argument then becomes she must take him out before he becomes a raving pyschotic machine. That's what I think people are tryin' to say. What if she merely toys with him? If Hulk gets to this point, then I think she is in serious trouble..this is no longer merely a "fight on her hands", but I think her odds are suddenly against her now.

Draco69
Yeah, she is a hardcore pacifist. She'd probably read him bedtime story with the Hulk on her lap, sucking his thumb.

Mr Parker
The wonder woman from the past before she got powers that rivaled supermans,the hulk would win easliy,but now that she has the same strength that superman has,those are good points and I got to give it to wonder woman.

BobbyD
Yeah, she is a hardcore pacifist. She'd probably read him bedtime story with the Hulk on her lap, sucking his thumb.

I wish I could see this happening. rolling on floor laughing
Good one, Drac!

Draco69
Thanks

supessucks
Hulk would pound the life out of Wonder woman. She is obviously no where near as strong as Hulk, and I have evidence to support. It is insane and fanatical to suggest that Wonder Woman could defeat Hulk.

Draco69
Okay...where is the evidence? And don't ask questions I have already answered, read the ENTIRE Thread

Asian Hulk
Just look for it http://www.killermovies.com/f77/t31057.htm

BobbyD
Asian Hulk, you're alive! Some of us were worried about you with the tsunamis and all. Glad you're back.

No more stupid threads though. wink

supessucks
Sorry Drac, but Hulk kicks Thor's ass regularly, so I think that he would have no problem with WW's Godlike powers. The only people on your list that I can envisage really beating Hulk are
(from strongest to weakest)
1. Professor X
2. Dr. Strange
3. Silver Surfer

The others (aside from Superman,) stand no chance.

Mainstream
Proffessor X could turn Hulk back in to Banner.

supessucks
I know, Mainstream,

Or Professor X could kill Hulk with his mind. However, Wonder Woman is not as strong as Hulk. D.C. Characters prove their strength through acts, right? What act has she performed to prove she is the stronger?

Draco69
Response to Supessucks:

Holding a Angel spaceship the size of of Central City by herself when the Angels attacked
Pulling the Earth back into orbit during the Obsidian Age
Pushing back the moon during the Titans/JLA crossover
Supporting a huge meteor during the Titans/JLA crossover

supessucks
She did all of these with the help of superman and other members of the JL am I correct? (Except the spacecraft thingy which was probably was in outer space making it weigh significantly less, hell, I can lift an SUV above my head with one arm on the moon.).

Maestro
you do know that hulk has resistance against telepathy, due to so many personas in his body e.g savage hulk,banner,grey hulk,etc.

Draco69
To Supessucks:

The angel spaceship or more accurately what they called a war chariot was not in space, but on Earth. Read the second arc of Grant Morrison's JLA stint to verify.

As for the moon and the Earth. Yes, she had help from Superman and Martian Manhunter when they pulled the Earth back into its normal alignment since it was going to spiral into the sun. To figure out how strong she is just apply simple mathematics. We know that Superman is stronger than her, and that she's stronger than MM, so we can thus create a ratio.

3:2:1

Superman represents three, Diana represents 2, and MM represents 1. The higher the number the more weight they supported. Know just implement the total newtons that the Earth has (no, I don't know the exact number) and you'll see how much weight Diana had to support. Which is ALOT.

As for the moon, she had the help of Superman, MM, Captain Marvel, Lady Marvel, Captain Marvel JR, and finally the help of Power Girl. Apply the ratio formula with the total newtons of Earth. (provided that Diana is the second strongest after Superman).

She's very strong.

To Maestro: Yes the Hulk has a limited resistance to telepathy. But not against the most powerful telepath in the world. Dr. Strange used his limited mental powers to put the Hulk to sleep.

Draco69
Hello anyone?

supessucks
Newtons measures force, Drac, not weight. to find out you would have to convert newtons into pounds/tons first. Besides, I'm guessing this War Chariot didn't weigh 150,000,000,000 tons.

PS: Dr. Strange used magic, Notwithstanding the fact that you are correct. Hulk could not resist Charles Xavier.

BobbyD
Guys, I am confident when I say this that WW is stronger than the Hulk...initially, or in relaxed modes, if you will. That's why she is more than capable of taking down the jolly green giant. Again, she must do so however before he becomes unstoppable.

Draco69
You use newtons when you apply the the pull of gravity. My physics teacher said it was easier and faster to apply it this way. Didn't ask why, quite simply physics gives me headache. I'll just yield to your superior knowledge of physics. (and ONLY physics, it justs happens to be my kryptonite. Chaucer's Tales of Cantenberry in original script no problem, but physics?!)

supessucks
You apply weight only when gravity is present, newtons measure force which is constant in the presence and absence of gravity.

Draco69
To Suppessucks: Okay (mental note: send letter asking for the resignation of Mr. Bayha)

Draco69
Dear Lord, did we get of topic

supessucks
Bobby D;

With all due respect sir, We are speaking only about things we can prove with evidence. If you believe Wonder Woman to be the stronger, present evidence as Draco did, and we will scrutinize it together.

supessucks
Yes, Indeed.

supessucks
My point is that ultimately Hulk is stronger than any other superhero. Perhaps Wonder Woman could beat him with her fighting ability. Hulk never was a tactician...

supessucks
If the contest was one of strength I'm sure he'd win though.

Draco69
Okay. From what I saw in your Pre-Supes vs Savage Hulk thread, he's stronger than I expected. What I been trying to say is that the Hulk lacks fighting skills, and WW can exploit an opponent's weakness.

Bardock42
Hulk has a weakness?

supessucks
Actually, Hulk does have two weaknesses, Sleeping Gas can knock him out, and a powerful telepath could manipulate him, such as Apocalypse or Professor X.

supessucks
But physically, none.

supessucks
Draco,

when you say Wonder Woman would "beat" Hulk, do you mean she would kill (or KO) Hulk or disable him?

Draco69
Killing is out of the question because of his healing factor. So K.O. and disabling.

Bardock42
HE is an idiot too you could see that as weakness.
But WW probably doesn'T have any sleeping gas nor is she a powerful telepath. And I read a comic where it was really hard for Jean to stop the hulk.

supessucks
hmmm... I suppose it is possible for her to win, given the circumstances.
But I'm not saying that she can't lose.

*sigh*
a Marvel vs. DC game would be so much better than Marvel vs. Capcom. Too bad Capcom developed it.

supessucks
Imagine that, a 2-D fighter with all of Marvel and DC's best.

Bardock42
Yeah that would be freaking awesome, I'd buy that.

Bardock42
By the way your name ROCKS

Draco69
Yeah I'd love a Marvel vs. DC fighting game. Too bad it would never happen.

supessucks
Thank you, bardock

Bardock42
they could make a shitload of money I think.

supessucks
Whoops! Draco I found a FLAW! WW Doesn't have any form of invulnerability like Superman does! Bullets can harm her! That's why she needs the bracelets! Therefore if Hulk lands a punch on her she's finished! Hulk COULD win!

Draco69
Ah, yes. The "bullets and sharp things can harm me anomaly" Don't get too cocky, Diana's taken hits from Doomsday and got right back up. For some strange and completely illogical reasons bullets and pointed objects can harm her just like it does humans . But in contrast a mountain being dropped on her, being hit by an atomic blast or being buried under a thousand tons of rubble doesn't even faze her. This anomaly was explained in a limited edition Wonder Woman biography. Apparently the gods granted her invulnerability to support her abilities. For example, Diana may have the strength to lift up a bus, but without her invulnerability her bones would crack under the strain. She can travel at speeds exceeding the speed of sound, but her the friction would set her skin aflame. Her invulnerability was given only in account to abilities. Since She can lift more than 100 tons, the gods gave her a body that can support lifting 100 tons. Bullets can harm her because they bring a incredible amount of force and momentum to a small surface area. This was how DC comics explained. It's completely illogical how someone so strong and invulnerable can be harmed by bullets and knives. I guess DC didn't want to change to give her some humanity or a chink in her perfect armor. If they gave her the abiliity to withstand bullets than the silver bracelets would lose some of their purpose. It would change too much of her character. The Hulk's punches will hurt Diana, but they won't harm her that much. She would still prevail. And the Hulk doesn't use guns.

Mainstream
Not true ...I got the DC encyclopedia. It says WW does have some degree of resistance to pain. NOt on Superman level however.

BobbyD
Supesucks, I have no evidence, but it's my understanding that WW starts out around 98-100 ton strength levels. IF that is true, she has a distinct advantage early in this fight.

Mainstream
If the fight last more than one minute and WW can't get a knockout Hulk wins.....BELIEVE ME HULK WINS!!!!!!!

supessucks
Hulk would be able to hit Wonder Woman much harder fan a bus could. Blow for blow, Hulk does more damage. Invulnerability is not nescesary to lift a bus or run at superspeed. Beast can lift the weight of a bus, but he doens't have invulnerabilty. Flash can run at speeds approaching lightspeed, but he doesn't have invulnerability. And I don't remember hearing that Wonder Woman withstood an atomic blast, while "not being fazed." This would even hurt Superman.

supessucks
Without invulnerability, I doubt Wonder Woman could take on the She-Hulk.

supessucks
Draco, could you show me proof of some of these feats of strength Wonder Woman has performed?

BobbyD
Supessucks, WW's accomplishments, or lack thereof, have no bearing in this outcome of this fight. Her strength achievements are not a factor, nor are Hulk's.

Linkalicious
If she wrapped the Lasso around Hulk....wouldn't that leave him like...defenseless or something.

I know it forces you to tell the truth, but doesn't it have some sort of mental control as well. Like couldn't she lasso him, tell him to calm down, and then knock banner's head off his shoulders?

Draco69
To supessucks: Sorry for the lateness, I DO have a life.

For some odd reason, you believe that She-Hulk can beat Wonder Woman. What have I been saying for the last few days? She's faster than the speed of sound, she has decades of fighting experience (more accurately she has thousands years of fighting experience, WW and Supes spent two thousand years in hell dimension together), her strength level exceeds 100 tons (i.e. supported a celestial craft the size of city, prevented the moon from spiraling into Earth, pulled the Earth back into orbit and saving it from spiraling into the sun.). She-Hulk has no superspeed. Her max lifting strength is 75 tons. She's an average fighter. She has limited experience with the Fantastic Four and the Avengers. There is no way in hell a green-skinned lawyer can be beat a demi-goddess. It's impossible. Jesus Christ!

x_danny_x
whoah!!!!! What is this, Wonder Woman is as strong Supes, she is in class 100 tons???????????????????????///

Any proof of this, if so then I will create Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut thread and then also a Wonder Woman vs Thor thread!!!

supessucks
For the last time, No Wonder Woman does not have class 100 strength! She doesn't have a strength level page, and you cannot prove that the Alien Space craft weighed more than 100 tons! or 50 tons! or 10! you dont know HOW strong Wonder Woman is, You can only assume! Regardless of how strong she is, Hulk is stronger! Hulk is Invulnerable!
Wonder Woman's not! You can only make your fanatical assumptions!

Draco69
To Supessucks: Read the Angel arc of the JLA comic. It's either issue 5 or 7. The Angel craft was the size of Central City. It was humongous. Something the size of a city has to way a hell of a lot more than 100 tons. You seem to be ignoring the moon and earth comment. In the Titans/JLA arc, she stopped a falling meteorite, once again the size of city, Denver to be more exact, in midair while it was traveling at several hundred miles per hour. She is most definitely class 100.

And please don't be hypocritical about a fanboy. You have to be the most anti-DC person on this forum.

BobbyD
Ouch...children. Behave now.

snoopdogg
It urks me to say it but I think Hulk would go down against WonderWoman. She has alot of tools to rely on in this fight other than superstrength. Like speed and flight. I wonder if Hulk could break her rope. I guess it wouldnt matter in the fight anyways.

talon00x
Not invunerable, but i do think he would take this fight. as he does get stronger and stronger. although none of that matters if he cant hit her

But i am only putting that on what juggernaut already did to herhttp://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJuggernaut/juggernautgallery.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=132

snoopdogg
Did that happen in a comic or is that a fan made one?

talon00x
comic crossover but crossovers are usally crap, like the superman juggernaut crossover where supes hit him and he fell down and looked at him like what the hell was that for kind of look. erm then that was it.

snoopdogg
what crossover is that in? I dont think I have that one.

talon00x
good question I have no idea but i have heard of it before.

I think its old

Draco69
That was in the infamous DC vs. Marvel crossover where everyone voted for the victor. The crossover has no merit whatsoever. Lobo lost to Wolverine (no way in hell would that happen), Superboy lost to the clone Spiderman (ditto), and Wonder Woman lost to Storm (ditto: the sequel)

snoopdogg
Dude I have those comics and that fight was not in there. Superman FLoored Juggy in issue #1 but Juggy vs WW was not in there. I need to get that issue in which WW and Juggy fight.

MatchesMalone
I would think that the link Talon00x provided only helps Wonder Woman's case. The last page of the fight that the link provides shows the fight ending with Wonder Woman knocking Juggernaut into the sky, forcing him to collide with Mantis. Of course, Juggernaut didn't feel any pain, but Hulk would feel pain if she did that to him.

snoopdogg
Yea I was gonna say that. That next page didnt do Juggy any justice in that fight. Regardless does anybody know what issue that fight was in?

talon00x
very true if it wasnt for them he would have gotten back up and finished the fight properly wink

as im sure you looked at the pics closely and she was completely outclassed by juggernaut, but thats not the point here big grin

ww vs hulk ok now which hulk is fighting? That does make a difference, and could decide this fight.

Yes he would have felt pain but nothing that would knock him out or incapacitate him. This fight would go the distance, (personally i dont think marvel should fight dc because they are to different look at dc how many powers does everyone have almost all of them are super strong can fly or something around that area.

Marvel is more you have a power so you stick too it kind of thing maybe thats why i see more marvel fans then dc (who knows, who cares) thats my opinion.

But if i must make a pick it would be hulk, if it isnt grey hulk or prof hulk of course.

talon00x
Apocalypse isnt a powerful telepath, he beat hulk down and promised him power so he could test juggernaut with celestial power.

(if that is what you are refering too)

supessucks
I meant to say Phoenix or Professor X. Apocolypse could also beat Hulk. Apocalypse could beat almost any hero. He can take away anyone's power, without even touching them. He defeated Hulk by taking his strength. It could happen to almost anyone. That's why they keep him in the Tomb of Apocolypse

talon00x
huh what are you talking about. He doesnt take away power! Taking hulks strength!? Apocalypse beat him into submission! No one keeps Apocalypse anywhere, are you going on a cartoon or something?

Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source. Through his ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. He can levitate himself telekinetically. He can survive for weeks without food or water and can rapidly recover from injuries that would prove fatal to normal human beings.

Since Apocalypse can increase his strength by drawing on outside energy sources, his strength is potentially incalculable.

No one would be stupid enough to try and put him in a tomb
laughing a tomb, His where abouts are unknown laughing

Tron
Well, seeing as how most large hangar doors at most airports and military bases weight about 100 tons, I'm pretty sure that a large alien spacecraft would weight more than that. And you can't rely completely on that whole weight class ssytem of Marvel. The 100+ ton class doesn't just stop at 100 tons for example. Most of the characters in that class have exceeded that level many, many times (Hulk, Thor, Hercules, etc.). And, Hulk is nigh invulnerable, Wonder Woman is more than strong enough to hit him with something that he'd feel, mroe than once. And, Wonder Woman's not invulnerable herself, but she's still tough as hell, and could take whatever Hulk can dish out, she's taken worse after all. And Hulk being stronger? He has the potential, but to straight out say that he's stronger is a fanatical assumption on itself.

MatchesMalone
You are correct. I did look at the pics pretty closely, but I don't know what you mean when you say she was outclassed. Every single one of her hits knocked him back slightly and she ripped off his helmet. The fight ended with her knocking him back 30ft in the air. There was never a moment where she expressed any pain or displayed that it was a tough fight. This may be due to the fact that she had no opportunity to display a tough time, considering that she disposed of him relatively quickly. The only thing she forgot to do was write "punked" on his forehead. I know she didn't knock him out, but Wonder Woman certainly wasn't outclassed. I know this is not a Jug thread and I apologize for being off topic.

talon00x
showing pain isnt a sign of being outclassed, Juggernaut is incapable of feeling pain yet he was outclassed by war, (Hulk=on of the four horsemen of apocalypse) big grin

did you look at the other pics she get off one punch and ends it the other pics she is getting a beatdown even after she takes his helmet he smiles and puts her through a wall.

supessucks
Wonder Woman lifted a spacecraft the size of Denver. Hulk pulverized an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

Denver < Earth.

The Angel Spacecraft was not from Wonder Woman's dimension, but from Heaven. It may not have weighed 100 tons, and I believe that she was wearing Atlas' gauntlets while she did this (those would give her strength greater than class 100.) She may or may not be stronger than Hulk (DC has no strength level list), and if she is, Hulk could become stronger in mere seconds. One punch from Wonder woman would be enough to set him off. Hulk is invulnerable; bullets, explosives, atomic bomb blasts ect. don't hurt him. Wonder Woman, no matter how tough she is, does not possess Hulk's level of invulnerability, and would definately "feel" one of Hulk's punches. If the two went blow for blow Wonder Woman definately falls first. However she is much faster than Hulk, which is a large factor. She could overcome him with her speed. I am not a Fanboy. I will admit that Hulk could lose to Wonder Woman, but not under the pretenses you specify.

MatchesMalone
I saw all the pics that the link provided. I'm sorry, but she got off more than just that one finishing punch. I also didn't see anybody beating her down. I saw her get rid off Juggernaut with very little time and trouble on her part. I never said showing pain is a sign of being outclassed. But, I do think dominating somebody without even being phased by any of their attacks is outclassing them in a fight. Would somebody please look at the 3 pages that Talon's link provides and give us their two cents on who had the better performance? This way we can have another perspective without Talon and I going in circles. The link is on page 5 of this thread. Thanks.

MatchesMalone
What do you mean Hulk wouldn't lose under the pretenses he specified? Tron never specified any pretenses and he didn't even say Hulk would lose. His point was that Wonder Woman is tough enough to take Hulk's punches and that Hulk would feel her punches. That's it. He didn't state who he thinks should win. Also, there is no point in questioning if Wonder Woman can lift 100 tons. If you don't know she can lift 100 tons, then you know almost nothing about her or your crazy.

supessucks
Stop cutting and pasting.

Apocolypse can use telepathy, as he could use any superhuman power. Apocalypse CAN take other's energy (e.g. Hulk's Gamma energy,) and add it to his strength. Apocolypse is thousands of years old. He was the first mutant, born in ancient Egypt. And he was trapped in the tomb of Apocolypse, otherwise he would kick everyone's ass (even Juggernaut's,) and take over earth. Don't you remember that Sinister freed him?

talon00x
He did take over the world. see AoA there is about to be another age of apocalypse. I thought he met Sinister in london? He wasnt sinister yet

talon00x
The first pic he starts off by slamming her head in the ground, then she hits him he replys whoa that almost hurt or something to that. Then they both clash.She knocks off his helmet only to reviel a smile on the juggernauts face then she gets put through a wall. Then she knocks him into spiderman and someother dude which is sorta lame being she hit him just right and whadayakno there they are almost like there waiting eek!

but yeah your right It wasnt as dominating as i remeber i guess i keep thinking of whats happening between those pics you know thats not the whole fight, im sure it was better big grin

He would dominate in strength, and invunerability, fighting experience of course not all the fighting ex juggernaut has is the military. But all the fight experience in the world would do much good with someone that is invincible.

And what if spiderman and that other guy wasnt there? Juggernaut would have gotten back up. What then?

talon00x
I dont cut and paste i resent that. I copy then paste big grin anyway he does have telepathy but i thought you said he was a powerful telepath? He doesnt have enough telepathy to control hulk, I believe he has certain point of blocking power due to him have different sides of hulkage idk you would have to talk to a hulk fan i deal more with juggernaut and apocalypse.

I could be confusing you with a completely differnent person on a completely thread if so i apologize lol laughing

Tron
What Matches said. And, an extremely large ship, no matter where it's from, would have to be very damn heavy. I'm pretty sure the writers didn't sit back and say "well, since it's from Heaven, we'll make it weight about 25 lbs. or so", get what I'm saying? You can think what you want on that, but I say that anything that large has to weigh way over 100 tons. But, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point though.

Anyways, I know she would "feel" Hulk's punches, but she's been shown as durable enough to take whatever he hits her with. And Hulk is nigh invulnerable, meaning that he's tough as hell, tougher than Wonder Woman maybe, but he can still be hurt by attacks of sufficient strength and power, and Wonder Woman's more than strong enough to hurt Hulk. And true, she could overcome him with her speed, and her overall better fighting skills. It would be a hard fight for her to win though, if she able to do it, but regardless she's definitely a contender for Hulk.

supessucks
I completely agree, Tron; all of your arguments are valid. It's up to the writers.

x_danny_x
well if you guys are saying that Juggernaut cant beat Wonder Woman than I have to say that Hulk can too in a long battle.

Mainstream
I must agree. Hulk smash her.

K3VIL
Diana take this.She's faster, STRONGER, more durable, and MORE experienced.She only needs to fly at Hulk at Mach 10 speed and hit his head with a haymaker punch, then the Hulk would go smashing things in Heaven no more in Earth.She has near the 70% of Post Superman's strenght, more than what it needed to knock down the Green Goliath.

Mainstream
You're beginning to sound like Draco69.

who?-kid
No it isn't enough, you need more than that. You forget that Hulk can become stronger very fast (depends of course of which Hulk we're talking about), is at least as strong, more durable and has an incredibly healing factor.

Good fight, really, but Hulk should win.

supessucks
Wonder Woman is not stronger than Hulk. (She did use the gauntlets to support the spacecraft. She can't use 'em in this fight; no weapons.) And if she could knock off Hulk's head, (which she most certainly could not,) it would regenerate. In fact, if Wonder Woman flew at Hulk at Mach 10 speed (7,200 mph), and Hulk counters with a punch, she's definately going to be knocked out (she has weak invulnerability, the impact would definately knock her out. That would be like a human running full speed into a battering ram.) Don't make it seem like this is an easy win for Wonder Woman because it really isn't.

supessucks
By the way. Hulk and Superman start out at the same strength class, 100. Superman could win because of his speed and flight advantage.

K3VIL
Superhuman strength: It is obvious her strength is magical in nature, given her height and weight. Her strength is near the order of Supermans or Captain Marvels. With her superhuman strength and superior fighting abilities, she has proven to be a match for either one of them at one time or another
I'm not talking of her with the gauntlets.Without the gauntlets she's anyway a heavyweight in DC Universe, she's not durable as Supes or Marvel but you're underrating her.Hulk starts from Class 100, then he can excess it.But anyway, i can't see how can you surpass the strenght of your enemy if he's fast enough to outmatch you.

supessucks
Wonder Woman would not knock out Hulk immidiately. It would be a long tedious fight. Regardless of how fast Wonder Woman is, she could not knock out Hulk without him getting any angrier or stronger. His invulnerability and regeneration would not allow it. Most assume that Hulk is a big slow clod with no speed. This is not true Hulk can also run at 150mph (his leg muscles are very powerful), so there is no large gap in speed (though wonder woman is faster, a better fighter and can fly.) Hulk has also caught missles launched at him traveling at Mach 5 (3,600mph.) I'm sure he could react to some of her punches. As I said, Wonder Woman could win, but her chances are far from definate.

Asian Hulk
WONDER WOMAN : Stop Hulk!!!!!I'm warning you to stopped destroyed the building!!!!!

HULK : Hulk never hurt woman like you!!!Wonder Woman cannot smash Hulk!!!!

WONDER WOMAN : I'll pull on you Hulk!!!!her take it!!!!

Wonder Woman put her rope to the Hulk

HULK : IIIIGHH!!!!!

WONDER WOMAN : Now you cannot escape now Hulk!!!!

Then the Hulk hold the rope then the Hulk pull Wonder Woman's rope

HULK : Come Hulk will smash you !!!!!

WONDER WOMAN : Ohhhhhhh!!!!!

HULK : Hulk will carry you to crush you

WONDER WOMAN : you cannot wrestling me you greeny monster!!!!

HULK : and Hulk throw you

WONDER WOMAN : Ohhhhhh!!!!!!

The Hulk throwing Wonder Woman after he wrestling her

supessucks
I was wrong about Hulk's class 100 strength. The Marvel website does not specify Hulk having class 100 strength; fansites chose to assign this value. The writers at Marvel do not say that his strength starts out at any level, and their statements are the only ones that really matter. Hulk has never been shown to not be able to lift anything. His functional strength is obvioulsy far greater than 100 tons. Therefore Hulk is in fact stronger than Wonder Woman, as he has performed greater feats of strength. His ability chart says that he is among the strongest in the universe. He is in the same strength class as Galactus and Thanos.

supremthor
hulk starts out at a 70ton level then its increased as he gets madder.another thing hulk doesnt have unlimeted strength because
cuss anger is not unlimeted.you will ether get to a point were you become emotionless or your body gives out.

talon00x
Thank you tell them that on hulk vs juggernaut

supremthor
another thing wonderwoman is a class 100+ton rang.reason she brought down marvel Hercules who is in the 100+ton range.

supessucks
Where did you get that info supremthor? That's not what the writers say on the official marvel website. Hulk has no "starting out" strength. Don't trust a fansite over the Marvel writers, fansites will mislead you.

Emotion has no "limit", ask any psychologist. And "anger" isn't what really makes hulk stronger anyway; it's adrenaline. When Hulk gets stronger, his body grows as well. (you can see this demonstrated in the movie and the comic book.) The larger his body becomes, the more adrenaline he can hold. The more adrenaline created, the stronger Hulk becomes. Hulk has never shown a limit, thus his strength is limitless.

talon00x,

Hulk kicks Juggernaut's ass regularly.

Tron
Is that a fact? You can't really say that Superman is at the same level of strength that Hulk is, as has been shown in his feats, and the fact that Marvel's said that DC works on a higher power scale, hence all the nearly god-like characters.

Ummmm, 150 mph and Mach 1 and up, that's a very, very large gap in speed. And she could knock Hulk out, he's been put down before.

It says that in Marvel's handbook, although it's kind of outdated by now. Savage Hulk starts off around Thing's level before he gets a boost in strength, which is why Thing's usually able to hang with him before he's overwhelmed. And true, Hulk hasn't been shown not to be able to lift or hold something yet, but neither has Wonder Woman (unless there's something I've missed), so that alone doesn't conclude anything. And, what chart are you looking at that says he's among the strongest in the universe? On Earth maybe, but the universe is a totally different thing. I'll admit, Thanos himself has said he'd rather not have to deal with Hulk, doesn't mean he wouldn't though. And, there are those that are stronger than Hulk, which I'vesaid already, but I'll say again: Champion, Tyrant, Mangog, Destroyer, and others I'm sure. And I'd hate to tell you this, but Hulk is NOT anywhere near Galactus' level. Although Galactus doesn't use his strength, should he choose to, he has a nearly limitless amount of cosmic power to call on to boost his strength, if he even needed to.

He got that from the Marvel's official handbook, which is true for Savage Hulk before he boosts his strength, while Professor Hulk already starts at around 100. And I hate to call you out on this, but you say don't trust fansites, but haven't you tryed using stats from the classic marvel rpg site?

And, Hulk does not get larger, you're thinking of the movie again. In mainstream comics, Banner Hulk's out to Hulk's regular size, and it stays that way.

And, Hulk kicking Juggernaut's ass regularly? Well, why don't you go to the Hulk/Juggernaut thread and states just how many times Hulk has kicked Juggernaut's ass,, and what happened.wink

supremthor
emotions are limited to a point were ether that person has a breakdown,dies. I willsay this hulk greatest weakness is his own strength.

supessucks
supremethor,
You cannot die from an emotional breakdown (unless you kill yourselfwink it creates mental illness. Bruce Banner has already had an emotional breakdown, and he has developed mpd, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia (he turns into the Hulk; THAT would qualify as mental illness). You ignored my statement about adrenaline. His weakness is his strength? Elaborate on this statement please.

Tron,
Read "The Incredible Hulk" issue# 404 and 457, He kicks Juggernauts ass in both.

supessucks
He has lost to Juggernaut ONCE, in issue# 402, and that was the Professor personality. Savage Hulk never lost to Juggernaut.

Tron
Okay, 1) He hits him a couple of times, flips out and unleashes a psychic backlash, which is what knocks out Juggernaut. I didn't see a outright beatdown in that. And #457 wasn't even Hulk, it was War, when channeling energy from the regular universe and the Heroes Reborn universe, extremely boosted with Celestial tech, courtesy of Apocalypse, and even then Juggernaut heald his own pretty well.

True, but Juggernaut HAS gotten the best of Hulk in #172, if you haven't read it.

supessucks
I haven't; I will make a note to read it.

Cosmo Kramer
Both can put up with Superman but Hulk will smash her!

BobbyD
Will smash her? He COULD smash her, but WILL is the question.

Fanboy
Hulk hits girls? Oh well it would be a good fight and I think Hulk might possibly win slight chance.

WW_Rules
They are pretty evenly matched when it comes to strength but that's where it ends. Wonder Woman is faster, smarter, and is trained as a warrior in the classic Greek fighting methods. Think Mike Tyson versus Ah-nold. The fight ends with a defeated Hulk lying on the ground beaten to a pulp.

BenjaminJGrimm
THE HULK would dominate her completely. WW would be a no show relatively quickly.

HULK SMASH

BJG

Draco69
Not so.

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Inform yourself before you make a post.

kgkg
i realize that site and i think hulk was a good change of winning what it say , people do relize storm beated wonder woman, (not that's imposible)

i really thing hulk can get enough power to knock her out

Victor Von Doom
Why do you keep posting that list as if it is authoritative?

Swanky-Tuna
Is post-crisis Wonder Woman's lasso the twink one? The one that can do pretty much anything to whatever's lassoed?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>