A pound of weed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I'm just making this thread to say that a pound of weed is a lot of blunts to smoke! frusty

Dr. Strangelove
Duuuuuuuuuude......... smokin'

silver_tears
Nivek I love you droolio

SlipknoT
I currently have 2 and 1/2 in my possesion

§pearhead
........oh dear

SlipknoT
They are a bit dry though

Darth Revan
Don't try smoking it all at once, you might hurt yourself.

I love you too Irene happy

SlipknoT
messed no way i could do it all at once, it basically 2 small loaves of bread

MornGlory
smokin' my eyes always get watery when I smoke week cry

SlipknoT
hmm never smoked WEEK stick out tongue

MornGlory
laughing out loud im typing to fast - WEED

Dr. Strangelove
On Christmas Day I was in a car with some friends and they picked up some weed while we listened to some MF Doom. It was kooky happy

Turns out there's a drug dealer near my house...hooray for me no expression

SlipknoT
awsome

Darth Revan
Kooky, eh?

The Tired Hiker
Here's what weed did to me on Monday night! Look at my face! It's all messed up cuz of weeeeeeed! M'kay.

SlipknoT
that must have been some hard stuff

Shaolin Monk
need to get yall some mendocino county weed...emerald triangle is the best wink ...doc might know what i'm talkin bout yes

The Tired Hiker
Humboldt County, Sanoma County, and Mendocino County! = The Emerald Triangle. big grin I was just up in Humboldt three weeks ago. 30 bucks for a sachel, can't beat that!

SlipknoT
Wish I lived there...

eggmayo
Weirdly enough, where I live, they sell fake weed. It tastes like strawberry...

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

Deathblow
I haven't touched the stuff in almost a month happy

I've been surviving on crack and PCP for weeks cool

Anoushka
i bet it's done wonders to your body then happy

Deathblow
If by 'body' you mean 'brain', and by 'wonders' you mean 'shrivelled like a raisin from a grape', then yes, it's done wonders happy

Syren
Wanna hear a story? Of course you do. So this one time, I was walking down the street, and this fat Russian guy, he picks me up by the collar of my shirt, and he says something in Russian. He sounded pissed, so I figured I'd better do what he said. He said something else, and I concluded that he wanted me to go home, board up my doors and windows, weld the garage door shut, and not leave my room until a professional hitman had taken the Russian guy out. Well, about two years later, I got sick of waiting for somebody to come to my rescue, and since I had already cut the phone line, I decided it was about time to leave. I pulled on some riot gear, grabbed my trusty 12-gauge, and kicked the door down. Wow, this story is pretty exciting. But I'm running out of space here... Dammit... Well, kids, if you want to hear more of this exciting story, please send $5 check or money order to 333, I Don't Give a Shit Way, New York, NY smile

That took some effort bro.... and if you're a true stoner, that took some real effort wink

Anoushka
you read into my lines like noone can happy i would never want you at a play messed

laughing out loud Nivek you're such a darling!!where on EARTH did you get that piece of incoherent rubbish??laughing out loudlove

frodo34x
With enough weed, its shirtless O Clock.

Darth Revan
Sy> No, I'm not actually a stoner wink

Jith> I was listening to Love Line, which is this bizarre radio show where people call in and tell them their problems and they give the person almost good advice. It always has to do with either sex or drugs... Always. So this lady called in, and she was like, "me and my friends smoke, like, a pound of weed a day. Is that wrong?" So this retarded idea pops into my head, and I says to myself, I says, Darth, "I don't think we can let this opportunity to make some KMCers wonder about my sanity pass!" And then I gets on the ol' KMC, and the rest is history... fruits_apple

Napalm
It sounds like hes been smoking a pound of weed

Shaolin Monk
Nice! I live in Mendocino County...ppl pay 20-40 bux an hour if ya trim for em yes I thought you were from Europe TTH...my bad embarrasment

Dr. Strangelove
eh, I wouldn't know as I don't smoke weed although most of my friends do. stick out tongue

I usually just dwidle my thumbs while my friends smoke. Happy Dance

Silver Stardust
roll eyes (sarcastic)

bang

Dogbert
roll eyes (sarcastic)

charmedFairy
weed? whats that.. confused

5knuckleShuffle
i got at least 100 blunts rolled up for 2night.

Ronny
You have truly lost your mind, Nivek. I hope to never see you again. Ever. cry

Ronny
marijuana

eggmayo
Pot, Ganja, Hemp, Skunk

Ronny
cannabis smart

eggmayo
Damn, thats the one word I forgot sad

Dr. Strangelove
I KNEW IT!!!....................... no expression

Ronny
the almighty yoda pray

SlipknoT
I just got this kick ass greatful dead bong

Shaolin Monk
yeh, I don't smoke either, just thought ya might know of emerald triangle goods cause u live not too far from it...almost everyone in my town of 20,000 ppl smokes...cops, judges, 95% of my friends parents, etc.

Dr. Strangelove
I'll have to ask one of my friends if they know about it.

Well that doesn't surprise me when your town is named Ukiah. stick out tongue

Shaolin Monk
laughing

The Tired Hiker
I live in San Jose! smile

SlipknoT
I live in New Jersey smile

BackFire
There needs to be a rule against posting when you're high.

The Tired Hiker
Ukiah has a kick ass disc golf course, yo! Also, there's a Taco Bell in Ukiah that makes their burritos and tacos way bigger than any other Taco Bell known to man at this time! yes

The Tired Hiker
They should have KMC urine tests! eek!

SlipknoT
Why?

BackFire
Look at the poll options, they're crazy.

SlipknoT
but funny

SlipknoT
ermm...

The Tired Hiker
No one has voted for the 'Stave it off' choice. Weird.

SlipknoT
hmm....

Fearnix
DRUGS eek!

*slaps himself*
calm down Fabian

SlipknoT
want some?

Shaolin Monk
wow, you been to the disc golf course here??? Yeah, its badass, said to be one of the best/most popular in the whole state because of the environment and the difficulty...not like most courses in cities, where its like a golf course...I love it.

I used to play disc golf religiously. Get a few buddies together, grab some beer, head up to the course...afterwards barbeque at the "harrison grove" right by hole 1

good times yes

and that Taco Bell you mentioned...it's on North State Street, not too far from 101

Filth
Why?

SlipknoT
You get some funny stuff when people post high

Filth
i know big grin

Dwarfdude
Whats that address again? Ahhhh, 333......

Half of my school does weed, a quarter of the ones who smoke also drink, and another quarter drinks, who dont smoke. Im part of the middle group, but I only do weed occasionally. There are people who have stoner parties every weekend at my school...

Thats right, Princeton, we'll get you f*cked up.

SlipknoT
you live in New Jersey?

Dwarfdude
Yep.

Welcome to New Jersey, where our state sports are flipping people off, tailgating, and getting f*cked up.

SlipknoT
dude, I live like 40 minutes away from princeton

Dwarfdude
Dude, cool.

WAit.......Are you stalking me?

Cause that'd be pretty wrong.

SlipknoT
Do you live near the campus?

Dwarfdude
Naw, otherside of the township.

If I moved across the street I'd be going to Montgomery High.

SlipknoT
oh, I dont know princeton to well but I go there alot during the summer

Dwarfdude
Mwell, that so.

Princeton's boring as f*ck. Nothing to do, 'cept Marketfair and....and....see what I mean?

SlipknoT
Do you know where clinton is

Dwarfdude
Near flemington, aye?

Yeah, I've been there.

SlipknoT
Yea around there, its so boring here

charmedFairy
erm..i was joking embarrasment

SlipknoT
I hope you were

charmedFairy
duh smokin'

SlipknoT
do you puff?

Ronny
word yes

Abra
I came, I smoked, it was good.

We have this one kind of weed called Hydro here, everybody smokes it.

SlipknoT
I love Jamacian Red Hair

Abra
Never tried that. Send me some?

SlipknoT
sure roll eyes (sarcastic) its $20 a G

Abra
Whoa, that's cheap.

SlipknoT
how much is it near you?

frodo34x
10 Haddock

AcrypT
by $20 a G, I'm assuming you mean $20 a gram!
Holy freiken sh!t!
That's godly expensive!!!
Here in Israel we buy 5 grams for about 5-10 Bucks, depending on where you buy!
But most of us buy like 100-200 grams a go, for like 50-100 bucks!
Shit, you guys want me to send you some cheap weed?

SlipknoT
HOLY SHIT! I'm moving to Isreal! Dude that kicks so much ass its not even funny, you have no idea how lucky you are eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.