Desperate Housewives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
I simply loooove this show it drives me crazy! My whole family sits down to watch and I make sure I never miss an episode! My favourite is Bree 2nd is Susan 3rd is Lynette 4th is Gabrielle who's your favourite housewives in order?

RoguePw25
This is 1 of my new favorite shows. I really like it! The character are realistic and they remind me of the Golden Girls. Anyways, I like the storyline about that one lady who commited suicide. We STILL don't know why but they keep thing interesting so that sometimes you're not even worried about it cuz you're drawn into this other storyline.

Excellent show.

Napalm
It sounds like a prono

finti
i watched the premiere here in Norway with my girlfriend last night, and I will not see the episode next week, I rather swim in a pool filled with razor blades

Celestialgirl
Hey whatever it's not my fault some people don't get different types of humour.

Napalm
It was kindof funny

furryman
Eva Longoria is damn hot!!

Beastro
Good episode last night.

I wonder if that one guy is gonna really gonna start stalking the redhead.

mechmoggy
Mrs.MM likes it, which means I have to watch it when its on. (Its only fair, I do watch a lot of footy).

But I must admit, I nearly fell off my chair laughing when Bree (Brie?) told Rex's little confession at the dinner party.

Beastro
Wasnt that on like one of the first episodes?

Celestialgirl
God that was hilarious and ouch!

Beastro
yeah

ironmovies
GR8 television

A4E
this show sounds interesting I might download it later

furryman
laughing out loud yeah that was hilarious

I've missed the 2 most recent episodes cause I was on holiday.. fill me in please stick out tongue

room #99
i love it. and i was woundering. how many episodes are thier on the first season ? i already downloaded 14. so i wanna know are thier anymore ?

steptreks
theres 17

we've just seen ep 9 on E4

hayden's minx
It's a pisser of a show!
The Lynette thing with her kids' ADD pills was hilarious, and ... any excuse for a look at david duchovny... :P

Clavis
WHATS IN THE BOX mad

Deathblow
You said it droolio

Love Desperate Housewives, more than Sex In The City even. It's really cool the way it mixes the mundane with the totally surreal yes

Piggle Humsy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/Sigs/Blinkies/deshousblink1.gif

I knew this show was gonna be a good one by the preview adverts that I saw, they were excellent!
I really enjoy watching it, and it's so true what RoguePw25 said about how they keep it so interesting you don't even worry about not finding out about the suicide! yes
I didn't used to like Terri hatcher in Superman but she's great in this, I can see why they're saying it's her brilliant comeback.
It's like a mix between Six Feet under & Sex and the City.

Plus it's great coz I get to ogle at the Dishy Gardener! Jesse Metcalfe! Hubba Hubba! eek!

NyC-gUrL
its a good show, but...

how can you love it more than SATC?! cry

Clavis
o yes satc rules.... no expression

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS IN THE FECKING BOX OK! mad

DCLXVI
I'm with you, Finti......

I've said this before but.....:
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CHEAP KNOCK-OFF OF SEX IN THE CITY, AND THAT SHOW WASN'T ANY GOOD sick

Deathblow
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
its a good show, but...

how can you love it more than SATC?! cry

As shows on there own I like them both pretty evenly, but c'mon, DP gets rid of Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Catrall and replaces them with Eva Longoria and Teri Hatcher. Muy bueno droolio

uma040
i love desperate housewives big grin its soo great and that gardener is HOT love Gabrielle is my favdiva...then Bree angel ...Lynettebaby...susanhysterical

uma040
Originally posted by DCLXVI

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CHEAP KNOCK-OFF OF SEX IN THE CITY, AND THAT SHOW WASN'T ANY GOOD sick
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Thats bullshit..sex and the city was great!!!

Clavis
howbout yeah eek!

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by Deathblow
As shows on there own I like them both pretty evenly, but c'mon, DP gets rid of Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Catrall and replaces them with Eva Longoria and Teri Hatcher. Muy bueno droolio

I HATE TERI HATCHER mad

steptreks
hey anyone know the name of lynnette's baby girl cos the 3 boys are parker porter and preston

Ginger_Fish
Originally posted by Celestialgirl
I simply loooove this show it drives me crazy! My whole family sits down to watch and I make sure I never miss an episode! My favourite is Bree 2nd is Susan 3rd is Lynette 4th is Gabrielle who's your favourite housewives in order?
i starts on tuesday this week here in germany... i`m realy looking forward to it...

Dudester
Originally posted by steptreks
hey anyone know the name of lynnette's baby girl cos the 3 boys are parker porter and preston

Sorry, I dont know the name but did anyone watch this past Sunday? Do you think that Lynette's husband is having an affair? I remeber about 7 episodes back he told he father that there was something that he was keeping from Lynetter-- I really think that he is going to have an affair with his ex-girlfriend

xo_claire_xo
Hmm yeah I remember that episode Dudestar, I think he's either had an affair or has been having one with his ex who's now working in his office again.

Dudester
oh no-- i hope it is not true

but this show was really good last week dont you think?

Celestialgirl
It sux that they're is only to episodes left and the season's over

JamalMagloire
Originally posted by Celestialgirl
It sux that they're is only to episodes left and the season's over

I know. I can't believe what happened last episode tho! Should set up some good stuff to happen this week.

CrazyInLove
Desperate Housewives is AWESOME eek! I really didn't think it would be that good but I went ahead and watched the pilot and I've been watching it ever since! it's really good and there are some awesome actors and actresses that star in it! Everyone that is a fan of this show don't forget that this Sunday (September 18th) is the pilot of Season 2!! and anyone that hasn't seen the show before then make sure that you check it out on ABC!! - Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross, Jesse Metcalfe, James Denton, and many more great actors and actresses!!

Cringe
Wow what a could season premiere.

That person chained in the new neighbors basement,I wonder who that could be.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Cringe
Wow what a could season premiere.

That person chained in the new neighbors basement,I wonder who that could be.

Yes, it was an awesome season premiere! I think that's the husband of the family! eek!

Cringe
Husband or brother.

forumcrew
husband cause she made a comment about him lying about his dad being dead.

Cringe
Oh.I geuss it probaly is the husband then.I wonder what he did to be locked up in the basement by his own family.

Citney
My favourite is Gabrielle! oh I love eva longoria....

sorrow
my favourite is bree!! .. hehehe

Cringe
Bree....droolio

sorrow
HaHaHaHa.. laughing laughing

Beckii
Right...

*spoiler* (in case people havnt watched the end yet)

so is Rex dead because of Bree's poisoning?

forumcrew
Originally posted by Beckii
Right...

*spoiler* (in case people havnt watched the end yet)

so is Rex dead because of Bree's poisoning?

no George messed with his medicine.

cristy_b
i love brees son... u know... the gay 1. he is well fit love

Cringe
He's not gay.He just said that to get out of that boarding school his parents sent him to.

Great episode tonight.

I liked how at the end they have that sweet scene between Gabrielle and her husband.Thats was one of the most rea scenes so far in the series in my opion.Good seeing a non-manipulative side of her.

hellraiser34
Does anyone else besides me think that the pharmacist is really creepy? I can't wait till Bree finds out he did kill her husband.

Cringe
Lol I knew that from day one wink

Lord Nauj
Bree's Son Is Super hotness. anyways back to topic Ive noticed these past few episodes have made me bored. I dont know why? I love the show its just that something is missing and I dont know what!! I love bree though shes my favorite character . I loved it how she slapped the mother in law, funny and classic

sorrow
Originally posted by Lord Nauj
Ive noticed these past few episodes have made me bored. I dont know why? I love the show its just that something is missing and I dont know what!! I love bree though shes my favorite character . I loved it how she slapped the mother in law, funny and classic

i know.. i feel the same way about getting a lil bored about these past few episodes..

Originally posted by Lord Nauj
I loved it how she slapped the mother in law, funny and classic

laughing laughing and kickin her out of the house... laughing

Cringe
I loved how she changed Rex's tie at the funeral.Classic Housewives moment.

I also love bree.I think she deserved the best actress in a comedy series emmy more than Felicity Huffman erm

sorrow
agree with you!!

Bree RoWKs..!? hehehe..

Lord Nauj
I loved how she changed Rex's tie at the funeral.Classic Housewives moment.

I also love bree.I think she deserved the best actress in a comedy series emmy more than Felicity Huffman erm
I know then felicity talks really funny

Cringe
I was really suprised when I read the list of winners for the emmys erm.Bad descission on the academys part.

Lord Nauj
yes very and you know what I have noticed Teri is really a bad acrtess . she whines a lot and her veins on her forehead are always popping out lol

sorrow
laughing

Cringe
lol

Cringe
New ep tonight!

Cringe
Good episode tonight.I laughed so hard when Max told george how she moans.I couldnt stop laughing!

sorrow
m... i have to download it first... erm

Lord Nauj
Good episode tonight.I laughed so hard when Max told george how she moans.I couldnt stop laughing!
yes that part was super funny I couldnt stop laughing. * I just wanna know who that person in the basement is, dammit messed

Cringe
The dead people no expression

Lord Nauj
The dead people no expression
lol yeah right. Im also upset brees son left, hes to hot grrr burn in hell pharmacist

Cringe
I know, I wanted him to stay because he always causes excitment evil face

George is evil and must die!

sorrow
i thought andrew was evil, at the end of season 1 he kinda showed that he really hates his mother.. bree..

poor bree... how come bad things always happen to her.. stick out tongue

Cringe
Because she's weird no expression

Lord Nauj
Bree's not weird shes awesome I love her. big grin

sorrow
although.. she moans.. no expression

stick out tongue

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by sorrow
although.. she moans.. no expression

stick out tongue
laughing out loud her moan is super hot and funny lol

Cringe
Brees moan.......droolio

MovieMan22
This show sucks.

LepperFace15
Dang, I love this show as well. Can anyone fill me in on what happened last week?

LepperFace15

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by MovieMan22
This show sucks.
shut it biatch

anyways yesturdays episode was funny. I like how bree got all crazy at the funeral. also thats crazy about the new neighbors. My god that crazy person is super ugly lol

Emma Hermine
I love them. It's like reality...

crickey77
I thought last night's epi was one of the funniest in a while... i loved the whole thing with lynette in the bar!

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by crickey77
I thought last night's epi was one of the funniest in a while... i loved the whole thing with lynette in the bar!
I know that boss from hell. shes so annoying.

Cringe
Last nights episode.Did you guys see the preview at the end?Looks like alot of stuff is going to happen. GEORGE DOESNT DESERVE TO DO IT WITH BREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crickey77
i know... how the hell did george get so lucky to score a woman like bree?? I did like the whole thing with him and andrew at dinner and the swim meet, lol...

Cringe
Dinner table=AWESOME! laughing out loud

LepperFace15
dang i loved the scene when bree lost it at the cemetary. i hope she goes crazy a few episodes and acts a little slutty for a change!

Prince Nauj
Last nights episode.Did you guys see the preview at the end?Looks like alot of stuff is going to happen. GEORGE DOESNT DESERVE TO DO IT WITH BREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek! YESH

Emma Hermine
well i didn't see that yet but I will today at 21:15 pm

Cringe
blink

Bree is gonna be a bad girl in upcoming episodes!

Prince Nauj
Bree is kinky. did you see all those sex toys and whips they had in there closet from last season, lol

Cringe
droolio

sorrow
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Bree is kinky. did you see all those sex toys and whips they had in there closet from last season, lol

but those belong to Rex... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LepperFace15
yeah i believe that they do belong to rex on account of HIS kinkiness from last season . . .

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by LepperFace15
yeah i believe that they do belong to rex on account of HIS kinkiness from last season . . .
well if it did then both of them were kinky and I love that *rawr*

papabeard
I hate this programme, it is so willfully weird and cliched. Conciously(sp)trying to be cool and appeal to the Six Feet Under demographic. It bores me to tears. I think people would watch anything if they can be fooled into thinking its cool and edgy. I hope all the characters die and the programme ends soon.

Cringe

They both used them in order to obtain kinky sex.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by papabeard
I hate this programme, it is so willfully weird and cliched. Conciously(sp)trying to be cool and appeal to the Six Feet Under demographic. It bores me to tears. I think people would watch anything if they can be fooled into thinking its cool and edgy. I hope all the characters die and the programme ends soon.
your just jealous and sad because that show is over stick out tongue

sorrow
hehehe..
it's so funny to see bree's reaction when she found out about rex who was thinking that she poisoned him..
stick out tongue

Cringe
lol.I love the way she acts but Huffman got the emmy glare

papabeard
"your just jealous and sad because that show is over "

Nah, I didnt like six feet under either, but its better than Desparate Housewives, the title also refers to the audience who watch it
wink not just the characters in the show.

Its just poor quality drama dressed up with high production values so fools will think that everything that happens in the show is GREAT and AMAZING as it looks so good and cost so much IT MUST BE GREAT, right? WRONG.

Mutton dressed as Lamb. A bit like the women in the show stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
lol.I love the way she acts but Huffman got the emmy glare
I know shes like the ugliest actor there and sucks grrrrrrr

Originally posted by papabeard
"your just jealous and sad because that show is over "

Nah, I didnt like six feet under either, but its better than Desparate Housewives, the title also refers to the audience who watch it
wink not just the characters in the show.

Its just poor quality drama dressed up with high production values so fools will think that everything that happens in the show is GREAT and AMAZING as it looks so good and cost so much IT MUST BE GREAT, right? WRONG.

Mutton dressed as Lamb. A bit like the women in the show stick out tongue
oh snap

Cringe
She is ugly huh.

Prince Nauj
very ugly, whiney, old, ugly, old, whiney, old, ugly etc

CrazyInLove
Desperate Housewives has been really funny this season. I've been luvin it! Can't wait until tomorrow night!

Cringe
yes

Cringe
New episode tonight!

papabeard
GAY!

sorrow
confused

what happen? was it a good episode?

Prince Nauj
when are they going to show new episodes? because this past sunday it was a repeat.

Prince Nauj
ok Im pissed cause I missed DH yesturday. can anyone tell me what happened please, thanks!!

sorrow
i think it's a new episode last nite..

mmm... ninja still downloading...

Prince Nauj
ok, tell me what it was about ok!!!

Celestialgirl
Ack did anyone watch last night's? I was so disgusted! My new official character has changed from Bree to Gabrielle.

sorrow
no expression george and bree............... sick sick

how could she be so stupid.. blink

poor susan.. mike broke up with her because of what she did to zack..

Prince Nauj
I thought teri overreacted with her acting abilities when it came into that sceen I was like WTF!! whats up with all the yelling and screaming.

sorrow
oh yeah .. that too .. but i thought it was susan who's overreacted with the screaming and all.. terri just act..

Celestialgirl
I sort of felt bad for her but I mean if sahe really wanted to stay with Mike why would she do that?

powerfulone1987
Because she wouldn't have been able to let herself stay with him if she didn't.

If the boy stayed she would leave mike so she sent him away so that she would stay with mike.

is it comprehensible.....

sorrow
i thought she's just trying to keep zack away from julie..
huh

Prince Nauj
oh yeah .. that too .. but i thought it was susan who's overreacted with the screaming and all.. terri just act..
well susan whatever her character

_Sanctuary_
no expression george and bree............... sick sick

how could she be so stupid.. blink

poor susan.. mike broke up with her because of what she did to zack..

What did she do to Zack!!?!?!?

sorrow
she gave zack money to go away to utah..

mmmm.. you must be thinking of something more horrible right?

_Sanctuary_
phew.... I thought it was going to be something awful...

forumcrew
the guy who was playing the chained up guy in the basement was fired

_Sanctuary_
no expression

powerfulone1987
Why was he fired? And how is that going to affect the story?

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by forumcrew
the guy who was playing the chained up guy in the basement was fired
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Why was he fired? And how is that going to affect the story?

yeah I was reading about that the other day. they didnt say why he was fired but they are going to replace him. since he didnt say anything the producers of the show arent worried. this sunday is going to be his last apperance before a new guy is added.

supertruper
I"m curious why he was fired too..I think they said something about him not getting along with the other actors/actresses, but not sure if that is accurate.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
yeah I was reading about that the other day. they didnt say why he was fired but they are going to replace him. since he didnt say anything the producers of the show arent worried. this sunday is going to be his last apperance before a new guy is added.

What do you mean he didn't say anything?

And they must make the shows like a week or two before they're aired to just announce his being fired and then have him in only one more show. Because if they did a bunch of shows and finished them way before they get aired then that man would have a lot more shows he was in before he was fired.

Prince Nauj
seriously the dude from the basement didnt say a word. plus who really cares about him

powerfulone1987
I am not saying you're wrong. I just don't understand the statement "he didn't say a word".

I mean where is that coming from and what does that mean?
Would you know what I was talking about if all of a sudden I said "I didn't say a word". I mean,there's so many things that it could mean.

sorrow
confused

powerfulone1987
confused

what?

Prince Nauj
did anyone watch it yesturday? I thought it was a pretty boring episode *yawn*. I thought it was funny though how quick the pharmacist said to marry bree and to see her reaction. oh yeah when gabrielle fell of the stairs, that was pretty funny also lol

Celestialgirl
I actually for once felt bad for Gabrielle and what was with the pharmicist tries to get rid of her therapist so that he can marry Bree? What a freak!

forumcrew
he already killed her husband.. so your suprised?

powerfulone1987
Bree is being very stupid, so stupid in doesn't seem real. She's suppose to be the uptight, stick to the rules type of woman and she's the one making the most obsurd, reckless, idiotic, brain dead, immature choices, for stupid reasons.

_Sanctuary_
I find her really annoying....

Guy chained up in the basement?
I've missed something... no expression

sorrow
yes you do..

i feel bad for gabrielle..
i hope the baby's okay..

powerfulone1987
I think they may use this to get gabrielle out of having a baby and say it didn't make it or something.

Prince Nauj
check this out. its about the guy that got fired and he is telling the side of his story.

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/eo/20051116/113218800000.html

powerfulone1987
You got that fast, it was just done yesterday.

Well I don't know what to believe, and I don't understand what he's talking about when he says they bought his contract and is going in a different direction. They are still recasting his part and getting somebody else to play the SAME role so how is that a DIFFERENT direction?

Prince Nauj
hmmmhmmmmmm

Prince Nauj
last night's episode bored the shit out of me. the only part that I liked is with the pharamcist losing it.

Celestialgirl
yeah i have tpo admit it did kind of suck.

powerfulone1987
how fortunate for me than. Because I sacrificed this show for the movie event on NBC, The Poisideon. The ship movie. Now that sucked.
I rather had watched desperate housewives, I forgot about the commercials showing what the show was about, now that I remember now by what yall posted I wish I had seen it cause I was really looking forward to the Bree and Pharmacist story plot.

I did go back and forth between commericals but nothing special. I did see the part where eva longoria was visiting her husband and jail and i found out she lost her baby. Just like I knew would happen. I knew they would use that stair fall as a chance to have eva not become pregnant.

Is it comprehensible.....

sorrow
but... but.. she lost the baby... sad
although.. we dont really know the father of the baby... stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
good thing to . babies are a waste of time

powerfulone1987
Well it would have been interesting to see how she dealt with the baby and get involved with the whole "whose the father thing". But it still can work its way into the plot somehow I think. I hope so.

RoguePw25
I absolutly hated that she had a miscarriage. I think that was really bad writing right there. Why build up a plot of "Whose the father of her baby?" when you have no baby? That makes no sense. We were cheated out of this story because we still don't know who the father was. I'm upset.

powerfulone1987
I similar feelings about it as well.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I absolutly hated that she had a miscarriage. I think that was really bad writing right there. Why build up a plot of "Whose the father of her baby?" when you have no baby? That makes no sense. We were cheated out of this story because we still don't know who the father was. I'm upset.
true

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>