Sad and Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theReject
Yesterday while I was riding with my mother to go pick out a sofa. I kept noticing how many little red Mazda trucks of the same model(An old model or something) there were. I then noticed how many freakin' 18-wheelers there were. The thought of them just popped up in my mind for a minute while I sat in silence. And an image of the truck was burned into my mind. And then in 5 minutes I was thinking of something else.

The next day I was watching the news with my parents, and I saw them cover a story about a couple who were driving home after Christmas and they were hit by a 18-wheeler while they were in their Little Red Mazda Truck. They showed the truck. And then the image I had burned into my mind just popped up. The young couple are in Critical Condition. And the man in the 18-Wheeler who hit them never stopped. The police are looking for him now.

sad Isn't that sad and a little strange?

Raven Guardia
dude, you like a Psychic experience....and it is sad. I will Pray for them.

theReject
Thank you.

SlipknoT
your creepy

theReject
no expression I know.

The Tired Hiker
Car accidents are a very bad thing. I hope they are okay.

SlipknoT
Can I have a soda

MornGlory
thats pretty creppy...hopefully they will be ok

theReject
Yea...

SlipknoT
what kind do you have...

theReject
Soda?

theReject
Yes, they are. My family has had bad experiences with cars. no expression

SlipknoT
I've been in 2 accidents

theReject
messed I am so sorry! Were you hurt in either?

eggmayo
Weirdly enough, I know what you mean about the kinda... psychic expierences.
Once, I had a dream where I was playing rugby in a park with three figures. I'd never seen the park before and I couldnt tell who the figures were. About a week later, I went to see my friend, who had just moved, and we went for a walk. We fished a rugby ball out of a river, but didnt think anything about it. Later that day, we met two more of our friends, and ended u playing rugby on this park that I'd never been to before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.