The best slasher..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
Who do you think are some of the best slashers of all time?

Mine are: Leatherface
Myers
Freddy Kruger

BREN
you gotta include the friday the 13th series but personally id say the burning and the prowler both contain savinis handy work and are great movies smile

MildPossession
Black Christmas, and Prom Night are two of my favourites in the slasher sub genre. Sleepaway Camp trilogy was um interesting too lol.

moviejunkie23
is sleepaway camp the movie with that female who turns out to be a dude who buthers everyone at camp? if so that movie freaked me out harcore when i was a kid, that movie was freakin twisted.

yea i have to go with jason vorhees on the slasher flicks. Even the horrible friday the 13th movies i liked for some reason

stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I think he means favorite slasher as in person. I'm going with Jason and Leatheface

dean7879
michael....freddy

BackFire
Leatherface

Mane
Predator. I in every way shape and form consider him a slasher.

Jennifer_Tilly
Michael and Jason

tabby999
jason and leatherface.

Horrorfinatic
freddy jason and leatherface

TheFilmProphet
Freddy Krueger evil face *plays Freddy song*

eggmayo
Leatherface and Predator.

slayer
Freddy, JAson, Michael, Leatherafce, Angela Baker form Sleepaway camp was awesome also.

And yes MovieJunkie the movie u are referring 2 is Sleepaway Campsmile

orenfan
OMG someone besides me has actually seen Black Christmas and I agree if you wanna see a slasher watch that or The hills have eyes.

eggmayo
Dude, the hills have eyes is not a slasher.

MildPossession
Yeah I really really enjoyed Black Christmas, freaked me out when I watched it years ago.

If you mean person, then it is always going to be Freddy Kruger. Perfect.

hh?
Leatherface.

if u consider Hannibal Lecter a slasher, then add him to my list of fav slashers.

ironmovies
Freddy, Mrs Voohres, Myers and Leatherface
Kill all the slasher wanna bs i.e fridaythe 13th pt5

Wolfie
Freddy, Leatherface, Pinhead (he counts, right?), Jason

slayer
Freddy
Jason
Leatherface
Michael
Angela Baker

papabeard
I also like the killer from Black Christmas, particularly the twisted screaming and stuff on the phone. Also leatherface because of the weird high pitched laughing and gender issues,(leatherface being the wife and mother of the family, fantastic) and the make up on the mask.Yes leatherface is my favourite.

samhaine
michael myers got my vote

Ock
Michael,Freddy and Jason.

They are the terrifying trio wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.