Cable vs Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Cable is a great shooter but can he deafet a man that may just be able to dodge his lasers and bullets

leonheartmm
ur kidding right?

DarkCrawler
What about Cable's telekinesis and telepathy?

Nathaniel Grey
This is a stupid thread. Even without his telepathy and telekinesis, Cable is stronger, more durable and more battle savvy than Daredevil. Nathan would be brought up on charges for the MURDER of Daredevil.

SnakeEyes
HAHAHAHA, funny thread

lightaxe
lol you n00b cable doesnt only shoot.

Deadpool909
I know Cable does not just shoot

I know all about the force fields and force blasts telepathy and telekinesis then there is the Bionic Eye

ayjay
if u know all this...wat makes you think DD is even a worthy match???....he'd just blow DD's brains outa his head

srankmissingnin
Dare Devil could fight classic Cable, he'd lose, but he could still put up a fight.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, but even agaisnt classic Cable, he still has telepathic powers and his arsenal of futuristic weapons, so i don't think DD would have the chance to put up a good fight before he lost.

The Flash
This thread is funny.

ayjay
classical cable would be a tighter match against DD but i still think cable would take it

srankmissingnin
Dare Devil has the White Tiger's amulet and currently Cable is a vegatable with one arm... Dare Devil, juuuuuuuuuuust might pull out the win this time. lol

Nathaniel Grey
Cable even in a comatose state and with ONE ARM would beat Daredevil into the ground. Come on now. There's NO contest.

miahera
Cable was strong even before he went super crazy powerful. and weapons from the future? c'mon. Daredevil is toast!

ayjay
cable's a vege?? WAAT!..AHH MAAYN!! dats gay!!...did this happen in the cable/deadpool series??

yugotank
DD is a great fighter.One of marvel's best but Cable has too many options.DD has no chance.

jrodslam
What are the weapons used by Cable, here? Regular guns and bullets?
What powers are Cable allowed to use? Is this fight pure h2h?

If Cable uses regular guns and bullets, but no powers, Daredevil takes him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Matt Murdock is an OK fighter but he is out of his league here. Cable has way too many abilities that he can easily use and defeat DD.

Tyrant
Double Dee punches away Cable's telepathy, and then kicks Cable in teh fase!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.