Shredder vs Bowser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Shredder brings 20 Foot Soldiers

Bowser brings 5 goomba 5 Koopa 10 Paratropa

Joker1237
I go with the man in the metal gear.

SnakeEyes
I say Shredder

man this is a weird fight...

Joker1237
Mario vs Batman any one???

C1nd3r
Mario would so F.U.C.K up batman, seriously, luigi would murder robin/nightwing also.

muffin man
Shred head with his katana.
or the sword of tengu he's destroyed armies with that sword.
Bowser is turtles thingie soup.

lightaxe
this is a wierd fight, but shredder is one crazy mofo so shredder wins.

Kontraz
Well.... is shredder naked? No? Then i guess bowser also gets all of his 'armor'... as in... the power stars, giant mushroom, metal coating, etc. Bowser with ease!

jinzin
ohhhhh paaaaallllllllease!
If Bowser gets beat by a couple of gangle and above average weight plumbers in overalls with too much facial hair and the ability to jump high, than shredder's cutting him into teeny tiny peices.

Kontraz
and shredder's been beaten by a couple of teenage turtles who lack superpowers....

muffin man
yes but they used team work they can beat anyone if they have a good enough plan.
bowser and his koopa troopas don't work as a team and have headaches from mario jumping on their heads.

MERCILOUS
The Foot is no match for koopa's! That leaves shredder versus all of them. Boswer could do it by himself anyway. Spinning shell attacks and mad flames everywhere Super Smash Bros. style.

ayjay
shredder doesnt like to fight turtles....and now he has to fight a REALLY BIG one..with spikes...eeehehehee....ummm....i think bowser has a pretty tough hide....and shell....and he can do da whole flamethrower thing....

muffin man
shredder is the strongest ninja.
one of his henchmen can create fire from nowhere.
so bowser doesn't stand a chance.

Mainstream
I'm with you Muffin Man. I think shredder will be dining on roast retile after this brawl.

MERCILOUS
Bowser can't be hurt by any fire the foot could create! He lives in lairs full of magma. All the ninja training in the world won't save you from being crushed by Bowsers giant foot.

muffin man
there also a water hench man and a air hench man
it goes with the japanese mythology of the elements as
EARTH
WIND
FIRE
WATER and
METAL

Kontraz
ever played super mario bros 3? Bowswer was RULER of the realms of water, grass, fire, air, lava, size, pipes, etc!!! Not to mention the whole prehistoric world!

muffin man
yes but his kids did the fighting COWARD

SpyCspider
Hey Kontraz, I got an amusing one for you.....Bowser vs. Onaga... stick out tongue

muffin man
who's onaga?
is he some american hero?

SpyCspider
onaga's the final boss in mortal Kombat Deception...he's this dragon-like monster that breathes fire; hence, the Bowser matchup.

I asked cuz Kontraz discusses a lot about Mortal Kombat comics in other threads.

moviejunkie23
i would more be interested to see shredder go through the super mario levels. How would shredder do when you have those huge leaps on movingplatforms? If he took a mushroom would he turn into super shredder like the second turtles movie? If shredder got a yellow cape could he fly??
Hw would he react when a small man with a mushroom head said i am sorry the princess is in another castle?

muffin man
well we saw shred (mirage version) jump half way across the building with no effort to attack my favourite turtle.
I'll let you guess.
clue below temporarily.

moviejunkie23
yea mike has the personality with the most fun big grin

muffin man
yeah. and shredder did that to beat him up.blowup
but one hit thats impressive.

Joker1237
Don is my favor Turtle.

But Shredder is in for a hard fight, maybe, of Couse I can see the nijia walking though Browser easy.

Kontraz
Onaga has nothing on bowser. I mean seriously... bowser could accidently step on the guy. "ooh... onaga survived a temple being blown up" well, how many times has bowser been blown up with little to no effect??? (referring to the comics, NOT manga)

SpyCspider
ahaha Bowser's been thrown in Lava waayyy too many times, blown up by bombs, yet he gets hurt when you throw those mechanical koopas into his smiley clown transporter thingie...

Kontraz
thats why i said in the comics.... which are pretty different from the games...

muffin man
ok then shred rules.
he's one of the best villains ever created.

jinzin
well considering the fact that there is a high possibilty that the entire mario universe is just the bi-product of a couple plumbers being stoned out of their minds there might not even be a fight. just think about the mario universe and tell me that mario and luigi aren't stoned out of their minds.

MERCILOUS
That changes nothing, the pipe dream still wins.

jinzin
Ok I'm not trying to be a pain but if Bowser has enough trouble with two plumbers (i repeat) PLUMBERS! How in the hell is he going to beat a super powered ultimate ninja? I mean it's not like mario or luigi have super powers (though they can aquire them) all they do is....well.....jump high.

muffin man
yes it is very similar you know magic mushrooms

MERCILOUS
PLUMBERS! How dare you!!! Oh wait, your right. But not just plumbers man, have you seen those sweet mustaches? What about those killer overalls, never suffer plumbers crack again. And how can you even compete with the almight 1up mushroom???? If you fail you can just try again! Think about it man!

jinzin
it's true it's all true, I bet that would be so frusturating for the baddies it's like soul reaver, even if you kill the main character he'd reappear in about 5 minutes, god that would suck....but yes the mustaches do, put those guys in a league of their own I suppose, but shredder can go super at will in the games. And Super shredder's got all kinds of crazy powers. i still go for the shredhead.

Kontraz
oh yeah, well.... the shredder is beaten by a couple of NUDE TEENAGERS and their rat-for-a-father!

muffin man
their turtles you can't see any nuts or anything.
they are wearing masks this seems like some kind of kinky sex game.

MERCILOUS
That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. err read...

muffin man
its the weirdest thing I've ever typed and you didn't hear it though.

CorderaMitchell
Shredder kills bowser, with his reverse hairi kiri

IRTMU-Dragon
You guys have to look at it from a tactical approach...

Ignore the fact a plumber can beat him, thats pretty stupid, some little mario idiot can lift up a 4 ton dragon turtle and throw him?

Anyways, Bowser weighs, as ive said, near 4 tons. Hes a dragon turtle, so if we look in the Dungeons and Dragons book, Dragon Turtles have some the strongest armor on the earth with there shell... So if we take the strongest normal turtle, theyre shells can resist hundreds of pounds presure with sharp teeth from a great white, giant sea turtles can.

So, we have virtually impenetrable armored shell, he has sickly wicked and sharp spikes covering his back so Shredder isnt doing any surprise attacks without impaling himself, regardless of his armor, Im sure bowsers spikes are sharp enough to pierce through it.

Bowser also has scaley hide, so his skin is pretty protected as well, along with being huge, having two horns, sharp teeth, and being able to blow fire, he can do the shell spin as weve seen in super smash brothers, he can claw real fast, he can slam down on people... He has all sorts of powerful manuevars and abilities.

Shredder, on the other hand, is a ninja samurai, basically, who uses a katana/sword knuckle things, and has armor resistant to medium round, like small fire-arms. Im just curios to see how well hed roast inside his own oven if Bowser happens to grab Shredder and light him up with fire, hed be cooking in that nice metal shell.

You guys can choose, but id say Bowser over Shredder.

IRTMU-Dragon
eh

CorderaMitchell
This isn't dand d, and shredder has beaten many opponents many times, he's too slow and shredder can dodge his best flame thrower with his armor.

jinzin
shredder doesn't even need to dodge flame...roll eyes (sarcastic) he can walk right threw it....

CorderaMitchell
Thats my new avatar, thanks. wink

jinzin
no prob...wink

CorderaMitchell
lol

MERCILOUS
Shredder would have to kill Bowser like 50 times (cause Bowswer's on mushrooms, special mushrooms.) He probably couldn't even do it twice.

CorderaMitchell
I think he could just jump on his big head, so there!! cool

MERCILOUS
you ignant foo! youz cainst jump on Bowsa'z hed duh! If Shredda don't get wit da flowa powa he's gettin' knocked da @#$% out!

CorderaMitchell
Shredder has Rocksteady and Beebop!!

Those were the days.........

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
You guys have to look at it from a tactical approach...

Ignore the fact a plumber can beat him, thats pretty stupid, some little mario idiot can lift up a 4 ton dragon turtle and throw him?

Anyways, Bowser weighs, as ive said, near 4 tons. Hes a dragon turtle, so if we look in the Dungeons and Dragons book, Dragon Turtles have some the strongest armor on the earth with there shell... So if we take the strongest normal turtle, theyre shells can resist hundreds of pounds presure with sharp teeth from a great white, giant sea turtles can.

So, we have virtually impenetrable armored shell, he has sickly wicked and sharp spikes covering his back so Shredder isnt doing any surprise attacks without impaling himself, regardless of his armor, Im sure bowsers spikes are sharp enough to pierce through it.

Bowser also has scaley hide, so his skin is pretty protected as well, along with being huge, having two horns, sharp teeth, and being able to blow fire, he can do the shell spin as weve seen in super smash brothers, he can claw real fast, he can slam down on people... He has all sorts of powerful manuevars and abilities.

Shredder, on the other hand, is a ninja samurai, basically, who uses a katana/sword knuckle things, and has armor resistant to medium round, like small fire-arms. Im just curios to see how well hed roast inside his own oven if Bowser happens to grab Shredder and light him up with fire, hed be cooking in that nice metal shell.

You guys can choose, but id say Bowser over Shredder.

Mario would kill the living sh*t out of Shredder. Let's clear that up.

I agree with you on every other point.

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Shredder has Rocksteady and Beebop!!

Those were the days.........

You have to say "Beebop and Rocksteady," in that order. Saying "Rocksteady and Beebop" is just wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.