If there were a Bade 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
1st HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!
2nd if there was going to be a Blade 4, what new danger would Blade face? and would you like to see the nightstalkers in it?

MornGlory
i hope not

SnakeEyes
There is a Blade forum....

TheFilmProphet
I already made a Blade 4 thread in the Blade forum. wink

Cinemaddiction
Thank you, welcome to KMC, and the danger he would face would be another David Goyer script.

Shadow_King
hello and welcome to kmc forums

eggmayo
Wow, this guy likes Crying Freeman!

pr1983
laughing so true.

although didn't goyer piss off when he heard that blade 4(if its made) would be about blade and not the nightstalkers?

dark1365
edit

crying-freeman
Well thanks, but i'm not looking for a relationship right now. sorry!!

snoopdogg
On the Trinity DVD there will be a deleted scene that involves a Werewolf. So maybe Blade will take on some Werevolves.

crying-freeman
cool! is the dvd out over there yet?

pr1983
sounds cool, where'd you hear that???

TheFilmProphet
From here http://www.horrorchannel.com/dread/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=556

And below is a pic

crying-freeman
That iscool!! On one of the wallpapers on the Blade web site it gives the stats on blade, his high, weight, ect then it gose on to say last know were abouts London,ENGLAND. So maybe there could be a gang of vamps over here that need hunting?

pr1983
nightstalkers? f*ck that...

Mainstream
Agreed yes

crying-freeman
Why would that be so bad?

Soth
I believe the decision made at New Line was that Blade was over, but there's a possible Nightstalker spin-off movie

crying-freeman
whould you like that to happen?

pr1983
nighststalkers movie would blow big time...

crying-freeman
What makes you say that? Why do you think it will be so bad?

clickclick
The nightstalkers were lame. Goyer is a bad man for pushing that.

pr1983
/|\ what he said...

TheFilmProphet
Goyer wouldn't be directing.....

Unless you actually work somewhere in their executive offices, there is no SURE way of knowing that yet.

crying-freeman
Come on! Hannable king was great!!!!

pr1983
sure he was... until the 800th one liner...

crying-freeman
oh come on, your telling me you didn't laugh at all?

pr1983
at the first couple of em... then it just got annoying...

crying-freeman
fair enough! i still think he rocks thou

pr1983
a lot of people do...

crying-freeman
so what wolud you like to see happen in blade 4?

pr1983
better director... more blade onscreen...he seemed to be shown less than the nighstalkers...

crying-freeman
So who could he face, be his partener?

pr1983
enemy? after a god and dracula, i dunno... but theyd have to be impressive, i hated whistler dying, so i have no idea about a partner...

crying-freeman
Maybe the vampires could be trying to unleash a plage that turns all humans in to vampiers. Maybe he could have one of the cell guys that Hannable was talking about as his tool maker. What do you think?

pr1983
could be... it better be good no matter what they do then...

crying-freeman
Do you think there sholud be a big fight between an army of vamps and an army of nightstalkers?

pr1983
but theyd need some really good nightstalkers or theyd be slaughtered...

crying-freeman
yeah! but some have to die, they can't all live!

pr1983
but most of em will die, and theyll need blade, they cant all be ex vampires or whistlers daughter...

crying-freeman
no, but how about ex solders and cops who have see or had an unpleasant meeting with one! I who like a kind of a James Boad type battle, were everythings kicking off. What do you think?

pr1983
maybe... could be good...

crying-freeman
But as regarding a bad guy!? don't know yet, did Dracula have a son that could try and take revenge?

pr1983
they could invent one if they liked... why not just have him fight satan and be done with it...

crying-freeman
lol, too far!

pr1983
it wouldnt surprise me...

crying-freeman
if it makes for a kick arse film then I'm happy!

pr1983
we all would be...

crying-freeman
true!

chilled monkey
Personally I thought the Niightstalkers were great. Abigail (Jessica Biel) was just amazing. King was okay, although I do wish he'd wash his mouth out.

As for new villains, how about Blade and the Nightstalkers go on a trip to Mexico after hearing reports of a clan of vampires there. The new villain would be Mexican vampire, the Lord of Mictlampa.

Or they could go to South America and battle an army of Chupacabras.

TheFilmProphet
No Blade fighting Satan or Chupacabras! lol

The only possible direction I see is to introduce Morbius.

Morbius- Michael Morbius is a Nobel Prize winning biochemist, who just happens to have a rare blood disease. In the search for a cure he turned himself into the living vampire. He originated in the Spider-Man comic books.His first introduction was in the early `70's.And continued throughout the '80's with appearances in varied Marvel comics.

pr1983
bit of an anticlimax though, after beating a god and dracula...

crying-freeman
I Thank you would have to go for The son/daughter of Dracula, maybe the vampries took some D.N.A from him and produced a clone or some kind of off spring!

TheFilmProphet
Maybe he could become his own enemy then, the thirst can finally give in. It could make for deep and tragic scenes with the final dramatic death of Blade coming in at the end of the film.

pr1983
now that is a good idea...

K3VIL
Morbius?He can't be put in a Blade movie, that's why they create Nomak.
The copyright on Morbius character for a comic book movie is owned by another company.Anyway Morbius?He's basically a character that reminds to Nomak, and he doesn't seems to be a great enemy like Nomak, La Magra or Drake.
About Drake, do you all remember Blade Trinity final?Drake doesn't totally disintegrate into ashes like other vampires.
It means he can be in a suspended animation state to recover from the massive injury of the virus, and in Blade 4, Drake will come back immune to the virus, it means that anything can stop him.
He'll see that Blade is still hunting vampires, and offended by the way he lose the battle, he would search Blade for a rematch.Sabotating the NS and Blade's operations, killing people changing his form into that of Blade, and then beating the living crap out of him in demonic form, leaving him severally injured, and saying he's not ready to die.
Also it can be a great occasion to explain Drake's origins better.
Considering that now Drake is immune to to anything they can use against him, the final showdown with Blade would be the end for both of them, maybe in the temple where Drake was sleeping from thousands of years, and here Blade and the NS will find out that the only way to kill Drake is through the blood of a Daywalker.It means that Blade will stab himself with the sword and then hit Drake, but is also means that after Drake's death, the several injuries reported in the battle against Drake's Beast Form will kill our hero.

juggernaut74
I hope they do Blade 4.

crying-freeman
Amen to that!!

TheFilmProphet
Sounds interesting K3VIL

And yeah I also hope for a Blade 4. happy

crying-freeman
Well I'm going to get the DVD as soon as it comes out! If it flys off the shelves then they will!!!

TheFilmProphet
Night Stalkers on Hold! Was Blade 3 that bad?
Director: David S. Goyer Genre:Action Adventure Horror
Movie Section: Blade 3 :Trinity Movie

I think that a Night Stalkers movie with some re-casting could work. I didnt like the current choices, with the exception of Ryan Reynolds, man did he crack me up! Could Blade live on? Could the series recover and a Blade 4 pop up? I think Blade can! As much as people say that Blade 3 was a stinker, a bomb, whatever, I disagree. Any movie that makes $55million is not shabby, add to that some dvd revenue and I am sure that their is still value in a Blade 4. If anything it will drive us back to a lower budget, and that is when Blade rocked most, so as viewers we dont lose at all by the latest issues with Blade 3, if anything we win. We are either going to get a kick ass, lower budget Blade 4, or nothing.... and that cant be bad!

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_2339.html

crying-freeman
I agree with you 110%

RZA
How about going with a clone of Blade like the one from the comics. I think it was called the "Doppleganger" or something and it was created by Deacon Frost but since he was already killed in part 1 you could have the clone introduced as a back up plan by the vampires from part 3 in case Drake failed. This would pit Blade against himself like some of you mentioned and it will also continue with the storyline of him being public enemy #1. The movie could start out with scenes in which Blade is killing humans and committing other horrendous crimes and everyone will think that he gave into the thirst but in reality it would be the clone.

Eh?...I dunno...just a suggestion. There really aren't that many villains left for him to face. I mean after a God, Nomak, and Dracula(a pathetic version of Dracula but Dracula nevertheless) what's left? confused

crying-freeman
Interesting idea!

pr1983
thats actually a pretty decent idea...

crying-freeman
so at the end Blade will die! ever way

pr1983
yeah...

though i prefer the thirst idea...

crying-freeman
Yeah, its also good

RZA
Thanx guys, and yeah I guess Blade would have to die considering it would be the last Blade film and it seems only fitting given his tragic superhero persona and story.

crying-freeman
it'll be sad to see him go! but just as long as he goes out in style.

RZA
^^Definitely, we just can't let him go out like he did in Trinity. If he's gonna go out, he should go out with a blowup

crying-freeman
All the way baby!!!

azndrgn
I think for a possible Blade 4 movie, the main villain should be like the Queen of Vampires or something cuz Blade has always faced a male villain at the end. And they could get a really sexy, mysterious actress to play her. Me, I'd cast Monica Belluci from Matrix 2 & 3 as the Vampire Queen because she can be hot when she wants to be! Also, the battle song could be Willa Ford's jam where she's like "F*** the men, let's drink to us..." Get it? "drink?" It'd be perfect for a gang of female vamps!

pr1983
but would we watch blade hitting tons of women?

azndrgn
Tons of hot lookin' women that could kick a lotta ass!

pr1983
i know, but i personally dont like the idea of women getting beat up... blade is a kung fu movie also...

female vamps are ok as long as nobody is punching them... stick out tongue

K3VIL
I think that vampires summoning La Magra again and Vin Diesel starring as La Magra would be a cool Blade 4

Deadpool909
Vampires/Underworld people Not Seen on Blade Yet

Anton Hellgate
Asmodeus
Blackheart
Blackout
Centurious
Mephisto
Morbious
Nightmare
Orb
Reaper
Skinner
Suicide
Varnae
Vengenance
Zodiak

Deadpool909
oh ya and like RZA said there was that tight Blade Doppleganger who sucked up Blade but then Blade escaped later

TheFilmProphet
Theres plenty of ways they could go with the next film and several villains to choose from, hopefully they will pick the one that is the most fitting for a final Blade film.

And definitely some very good ideas so far....

Movie_Inferno
the thing is that they said all the vamps are dead... maybe they could place blade 4 like 25 years in the future and have one of the familiars research and reincarnate another god... i mean drake and la magra cant be the only gods... also they could make it so they raise up lucifer... thing is how is blade going to wake up... maybe half the movie is the familiars and the night stalkers trying to raise up their heroic warriors to begine a final battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.