2005 yaaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
i made the 1st thread of the new year ............ sweet

SlipknoT
No you didnt you wannabee NOW HAVE THIS CLOSED!

darkcrown
YOU STOLE MY LOCATION IDEA FROM ME *****!!! *pummels Ness* DIE! mad

Ness
haaaaaaaaaaaa i love ****ing up all the ppl 's dreams hahahaha

o and darkclown i was here befor you so shat up

darkcrown
I DONT CARE! IM MAD!!! *attacks* mad

Baby Beast Boy7
lol laughing out loud

Ness
*takes your head and crames it up your ass * dont mess with a sith lord okay KID

darkcrown
Kid? how old are you? If your older than me you gotta be pretty ****ed up to call yourself the sith lord. laughing out loud

Baby Beast Boy7
lol

shangheid
haha

Ness
im dis many holds up 3 fingers

darkcrown
then don't call one who's 13 years older than you child

Ness
i'm 18 thanx and i dont care how old you are....

darkcrown
still, don't call me child

Ness
IM ONLY JOKING WITH YOU PEOPLE OK DAMN dont get your pantiies in a knot

darkcrown
*un-knots panties* sorry sad

SlipknoT
STopp you catd are nbeing bad

MornGlory
im not wearing any...

MornGlory
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Ness
i cant belive im saying this but i understud that hahaha

darkcrown
...What the f**k?

MornGlory
you understand what?

SlipknoT

darkcrown

MornGlory
huh no expression

Ness
umm she and i posted at the same time .... i was talking about what slipnot said and im not wearing anything now top that

MornGlory
either am I - i mean undies - of course im wearing clothes - im a work

Ness
i thought so i won that one have you ever been naked and sit in a leather chair wile on a pc its the best felling ever

darkcrown
......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................... ...............................................................What the f**k?

SlipknoT
die

Ness
what the hell are you talking about Ness....

Ness
what the hell is this guy talking about

darkcrown
I will, soon enough

Ness
take me with you plz

darkcrown
....no

Ness
and y not

SlipknoT
og heres some crack

darkcrown
cause i wouldn't be able to talk to you the entire trip down to hell. it would almost be as bad as heaven itself!

Ness
well we dont have to talk *looks at darkcrown in a sexxy way *

AND DONT SAY THE ''H'' WORD AGIN

darkcrown
I can say the H word if I want. *is creeped out by Ness* another reason I'm not taking you with me

TheFilmProphet
Its been 2005 here for 25 minutes. sad

darkcrown
not in Mongolia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.