Elvish, or is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trickster
cd vilg uvv yht mayja sa ymuha e lyhd pameaja oui cahd dryd du sa! dryd fyc cuu ryncr, oui ryja hu etay fryd oui cyet ryc tuha du sa! oui ghuf dryd e ys cunno dryd e tethd damm oui... e tethd kad dra lryhla... yht fryd fyc e kuehk du cyo yhofyo? Ur Nylr es kuehk uid fedr Gydea OO!?! lusa uh zicd meja fedr ed. syopa fa luimt ryja ryt cusadrehk kuut dukadrun ev oui luimt ryja zicd cyet cusadrehk. Amin uuma malia manka lle delotha amin! Lye naa sal' mellonrim manka lle merna

Is that elvish? Can you guys translate it?

Aldaron
Elvish but some of it doesn't seem to be Elvish. I'll try to.

Orlando Bloom03
No Clue...Where did you come up with that?

PippinTook
confused Whatever....

Kitoky
Amin uuma malia manka lle delotha amin! Lye naa sal' mellonrim manka lle merna

That part is somewhat elvish, some of it isn't exactly correct, real elvish. and the rest....they don't even sound out anything.

PippinTook
I dunno if it's Elvish or not, but Exa would roll eyes (sarcastic) But I wouldn't be surprised if it's not. I mean, it's Trickster who started this thread, guys. S/he's the one who went on some other thread and said LOTR was "shallow," remember?

Kitoky
Trickster was just playing around with that....don't judge a book by it's cover. wink

LegolasLover411
jibberish....

Exa
No it isnt ^^ at least not Lordoftheringselvish smile

Some parts look like one of these rpg-elvish-languages though (like Lye/lle=you, amin=no idea what, perhaps "for me" and Mellonrim=friends or something like that) at kit said ... but the beginning definitely doesnt messed

and - would you be so kind to explain how to pronounce a vowelless word like cd?

Trickster
Hey! I didn't write it! Someone gave it to me because they were sent it in an email by someone else I know that speaks elvish.... But not the same kind you do here. The kind he speaks is Lord of the Rings elvish, but I dunno, he says it's a different one.

I did ask if it was elvish! Stuipid people hate me cos of a liddle joke
*mutter mutter* stick out tongue

So can you translate the last sentence. Cos that's the only one that looks a bit like elvish, ain't it.

Trickster
Okay, I asked someone else, and apparently it's Al Bahd from FFX so it's not elvish. except the last sentence apparently looks like tel'quessir.

Exa
Amin uuma malia manka lle delotha amin! Lye naa sal' mellonrim manka lle merna

-------------------
hm
"I dont care if you hate me! We are ? friends if you wish"
(yet have to find out what sal' means...)

Trickster
Okay. Thank you!

Exa
^^... not found sal yet... the problem is that I dont speak a single word of this language so its a little hard to translate stick out tongue

Trickster
Well thank you again!

Trickster
Maybe sal' means still?

Exa
maybe, no idea, could also be something negative, not yet had time to try to find it out...

LOTRLUVR
The first part I can even say that is not Elvish,lol.It looks slightly French,well the 'oui' thing in it at least....stick out tongue

Graven
Its al bhed from final fantasy 10

It contains some swear words...

(Translation)

st f*** off and leave me alone i cant believe you sent that to me! that was soo harsh, you have no idea what you said has done to me! you know that i am sorry that i didnt tell you... i didnt get the chance... and what was i going to say anyway? Oh Rach im going out with Katie YY!?! come on just live with it. maybe we could have had something good together if you could have just said something.

(end of translation)

Elur oole lecue lerge cci ticydne elur! Cai ree mec' liccyrhul lerge cci lihre

I don't know what this last line is...

Exa
laughing laughing Very friendly stick out tongue big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.