bullying snape dracoand umbridge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tigress
why hasnt any body been dealing with snape picking on griffindors poor neville is always getting grief off snape the poor guy is that frightened of him look at what his boggart turned into is it any wonder the guy cant get potions right when snapes about hes petrified of him. and as for draco and his lap dogs why has he only been punished twice 1st by mcgonagall for sabotage at the quidditch match and 2nd by moody he really needs sorting out what about all the other students that have been targeted by draco and snape draco even gets away with tageting teachers look at what he did to hagrid in poa ( by way i dont mean the actors b4 i get bashed by rickman and felton fans iam only on abot the characters they play) and as for umbridge words can no longer be used for what i think about that hag i dont think i can swear on this site. does anyone have views on this.

shaber
Yeah, Snape's out of order! Why Dumbledore keeps him I can't imagine. He had no choice with Umbridge - the Ministry inflicted her upon Hogwarts.

tigress
i suppose with snape its partly him excelling what he knows ie potions but more because hes on his second chance and dumbledores mole reguarding voldemort but i totally agree with him being totally out of order i thought he well and trully deserved being taught a lesson but i worry that dumbledore cant controll snape when he throws his teddy out of the pram look at what happend with harrys occlumency i know harry shouldnt have gone into the pensive but at the time he'd had his instructions reguardless of his feelings towards harry maybe sirius will find a way to haunt snivelus know that would be cool

Laviera_j
Well what about Umbridge and her pen! That is like child abuse here ppl!

raven guardia
well I think snape and draco both rock.....but I agree I dont like umbrige either. but you have to realizie the trio is always up to no good...and dumbledore is always makeing excusses for them, I just believe snape and draco are filling in for what dumbledore leaves out.

tigress
i still think they need sorting out at least when the trio break the rules its for the power of good when draco snape and umbridge do they do it to be evil vindictive gits

shaber
Yeah, Dumbledore didn't allow Umbridge to shake Marietta Edgecombe... I wonder why he allowed that "quill."

claidisa_felton
toooooootaallly agree!!!!!!!
not just cos tom felton is so radiantly hot, (lol) but i was always on dracos side when i read the books and before the films came out.
slytherin is soooo the best!!

tigress
i still think they need bringing down a peg or two

pixie1
there are snapes and dracos in real life draco is that nastie piece of work at school that get away with everthing bcoz of who he is and snape is the teacher who we all hate but snape may help nevile in the end he will help him become a stronger person

umbridge is just horrble and regards herself mightyer than everyone else

but all in all the charictors reprisent all the people you are likely to meet in life

tigress
i agree but it might help people who are being targeted by bullies if they see that they dont get away with it one way or another life pays you back if you are evil to others one day evil will bite you in the butt very valid point from pixie 1

BlackHatDefect
OK THATS JUST MEAN.why do people pick on the mean people just because they are mean.I think every evil caracter has a story or reason for being the way they are.For Snape,he never found a way to get back at the Griffendors for bulling him,so the only way he felt it would work is if he came back at their children.Draco..well theres alot of theoys.He obviously has a controling,somwhat using father.Some people say hes abusive,others say he uses brainwashing or repetitive suggestuion to get his son that way.In any case,they obviously have their reasons,so stop picking on them

celestial_moon
well we all hate umbridge so we can bully her

Lianslo
well, i personally think that Snape is a very complex character, and i can't wait to see what happens w/ him, cuz there still a lot of mystery, about his past, and what hes doing for the OoTP right now....but i still don't like him, hes terrible to Neville, and yes it might help him be a stronger person, but making ppl feel like the scum of the earth isn't always the best way to make them stranger ppl. And I guess i don't really like Draco either...but, i'm typical like that. Hes just annoying, and i hate his hair (lol smile) but something interesting is bound to happen w/ him too...and Umbridge, well, who doesn't hate her! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.