Spider-man vs T3 TX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ebosian
This one will have to go down as one for the ages. You all know Spider-man's capabilities but he may be up to his neck with the villain robot from Terminator 3. She may be a bit below Spider-man's strength level, but I am pretty sure she can break out of the webs. She may not be as fast as Spider-man but she can take much more damage and she has nasty onboard weapons. And not to forget, she can morph into any person she wants to during the fight.

NoFate007
Straight up fight with plenty of things around, Spider-Man. Hunting game, TX. TX doesn't have spidey sense, thats a huge disadvantage.

KillAll
spiderman wink

aint a robot on this side o the mississippi gonna take spiderman down.

ayjay
i think spiderman would find a way to take it down.....if not by physical force...by using his smartz

miahera
T-1000 kicks both their butts, but Spiderman can kick the TX's. Spiderman is too agile and TX is often times just a plain stiff on battle tactics. TX: see jumping jack. take blow then hit. BONK! game over. laughing Spiderman - "Why was she just standing there?"

FujiFuu
Spiderman would beat any of the terminater robots, maybe not in there first battle (spiderman rarely wins thoughs) but Peter Parker is damn good scientist, and he would find a way to defeat them

muffin man
Spider sense.
saves spidey's life and ends the TX.

scientifically his web would come out of his umm how do I put this delicately. his genitals.

web shooter are more scientifically accurate.

DarkCrawler
What has this to do with anything?

Anyway, it would actually come out form his ass.

Kontraz
not entirely right, either. His ass would have to grow some funky lookin teeth around his crack, so they could act like spinnarettes (sp?) first...

ebosian
Getting back to the fight...smile
Lets not make it that easy for the wall crawler. Here is a litte more perspective...
There was a previous post where webs was pitted against Wolverine. It
was a general conclusion that after a hard fought battle, Spider-man would probably take it. This is a little stretch, but the TX has a couple of traits like Wolverine that would give Spider-man trouble: healing factor for Wolverine = no pain/can take super damage on TX, deadly claws on Wolverine = long and short range weapons. Only the TX is stronger than the clawed one and she can use the circular saw or strength to break through the webbing. Also Spider-man wouldn't have an advantage of fighting from a distance or using webs, he'd have to get up close and personal during the fight. If this goes on for a 3-4 hours, Spider-man would tire while trying to place that perfect hit to decomission the TX, the TX would throw every blow or every shot like it was the first.
Saying all that, Spider-man would still probably take it after a protracted battle, but may have to spend a week or two in recovery. Reminds me of the Morlun fight...

KillAll
i say spidermans 10 ton strength is more than enough to put the tx down... even in close battle spiderman has been shown to be able to hit an oppenent so fast that he connnects in multiple spots at almost the same time.

robot or not, i dont think its going to be "thinking" to straight after that. spiderman is too strong/quick/nimble/SMART to be taken out by the robot...

muffin man
why did I bring up the web thing.
they're are goats that silk comes out of there udders.
well were milk comes out so how would it come out of his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.