So What Happened To Everyone Last Night?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
Share your stories of what happened to you on new years eve eek!

I'll go first flirt1

At about 7pm, I drove to my cousins house. There was nobody home except for him at first, so we spent the first hour trying to get a strobe light (???) onto his roof, which was weird, and drinking an open bottle of rum which tasted like bleach.

Bout 8:15 five of my cuz's friend's turned up, and I lifted his stereo system onto the kitchen table for reasons that I now forget, and they all got pissed at me because I started playing Fear Factory on it. 20 minutes or so later 3 more of my cuz's jerk off friends arrived, and I was upstairs sulking because they'd turned Fear Factory off.

By 9pm I was just about drunk enough to go back downstairs again, and the next 3 hours passed by in a whirl of liquor and loud noises. Before I knew it, it was midnight, and I was kissing some girl who I was pretty sure I'd never met before. At least, I think it was a girl. By this time there were tons of people out in the street, about half of whom seemed to be using my cuz's kitchen as a bar, and I had to wait in line for almost 10 minutes to use the bathroom. I managed to get Fear Factory in the CD changer again, and nobody seemed to mind which was good.

By about 4am, people were dropping like flies allover the house. All of the other guys had either fallen asleep or into a stupor, and it was at that point that my cousin, the responsible guy that he is, realised he had 'lost' the front door key, so 'we' had to stay up and 'guard' the house. We tried to make coffee, but we were far too drunk so we just ended up eating handfuls of coffee beans. I fell asleep about half an hour later on top of some tall guy with glasses. I would be embarrassed but luckily he was very hot, but a little confused and suspicious of me when he woke me up about 2 hours ago to tell me to stop drooling on his chest. Now I'm at home with a headache that feels like a hatchet through the skull.

Happy 2005! holiday

R0B
I got jumped over a peice of gum and then somebody robbed me and stole my $1.25 so I had a great new year big grin Nah I actually did nothing

MornGlory
ok this is what happened to me... I think I have the best story...

at 9:45pm - i got in my car - drove about 4 miles - to work - I clocked in at 10:00pm and I am still here - it is 5:47am - I get off work in about 10 mins

weeeeeban2

o -- while I was at work I talked to Slipknot and ROB all night-- they are super duper!!

eggmayo
I got bored and tried to annoy my neighbours by playing guitar.

Deathblow
Are new year's eve parties not cool anymore or something? cry

R0B
Nah the only party I have is in my house with myself and the computer or TV yes

Anna85
idem ROB

Gaca
Well, Sue came about 6pm, we rented the movies.

About 8pm my oldies left so we made pop corn and watched Life of Brian stick out tongue Took a big load of pseudo artistic pictures, watched the cell, went out at midnight to watch the fireworks.

I'm still so full. I won't eat a thing for a month sick

't was a nice evening.

The Tired Hiker
I watched Happy Gilmore with my mom while recovering from a cold and a slightly severe head wound.

Fetcharada
I sat at home and came on here and watched comedy.

The Tired Hiker
Did you watch Conan O'Brian and David Letterman? I did. erm

frodo34x
I watched Chewwing the Fat.

I also have an embarressing story I can't be bothered to tell

Fetcharada
No i watched chewin the fat

BakaXero
was at a hotel by the habour watching fireworks got pissed drunk made loud noises stayed up to watch the sun rise went home at 6 in the morning while friends were still dead on ground.
oh avoid sea food thats been out too long and putting too much seasoning on your chips... always remember to bring own air freashener you never know when it comes in handy...

Jackie Malfoy
I don't have much time so I will just say I was here most of the night to escape my relieves for alittle bit.And got off fifteen mins before the ball fell down.
JM

Snipes
none of my mates organised any party or anything until the day before, so we didnt really do anything.

JToTheP
I played Ratchet & Clank until 11:30, and went to bed. Didn't see the ball drop, cuz Regis Fildman sucks balls. I really need to meet some people and atleast get partially drunk, maybe once.

The Ones
i got really drunk and got laid

Fetcharada
alright for some!

The Ones
lol

Fetcharada
big grin

The Ones
my dad went nuts and started smashing up the car for some reason!?!?!

Fetcharada
my brother drank a quarter of bacardi breezer and he looked practically stoned

The Ones
this is what happened in order:

6pm. invite everyone over for party

7pm. wreck the house

7.15pm everyone crashed out

11:55pm woke up and started counting down

12am got really drunk and went upstairs to rest

12:05am was met a lovely gal and got it on

7 am woke up and rang cops saying my house was broken into

8 am. got away with it and collected insurrance to reapir stuff

8:43. dad comes home, see's the house is broken goes nuts and trashes car

8:55 on phone to insurrance company again saying my dad crashed into another car

1:55 pm typing this on KMC

BakaXero
nice life story

The Ones
well its not a life story just a night story

BakaXero
yeah well its part of life

The Ones
true... how very....true

dave123
droolio

The Ones
?

BakaXero
huh

D-Double
Watched the ball drop with family...then at 12:30, hooked up with old friends....

..caught up on thangs......got slizzered....

....had a blast......

...still drunk.....

..PEACE!!...... big grin

Flavio
-went to a club with family
-met my friends there
-talked, drank
-watched fireworks
-came back to family's table
-danced with girl
-talked more
-back to home
-oh, and watched Saturday night fever on TV as i wasnt sleepy

chelsea17
went bowling with friends

Korri
as long as it involves a private party wit yourself im saying COOL! flirt1whip2

*Danii*
-Went to Stirling castle

-Saw Lulu perform live

-had a laugh with my friend

-got asked to take a picture of some foreign people

-drank some Bacardi Breezer (Watermelon)

-Saw the Fireworks

-Came home, had a rum and coke

-Thats it.

Korri
no expression

*Danii*
Lulu was crap btw.

Except for one song, which Save Ferris covered for the film 10 things i hate about you.

Loving_Daniel11
Last night....I got laid...
Yeah, The Lays were red, white, and blue. My aunt gave them to me for new years.

Korri
lol!

Loving_Daniel11
smile

NyC-gUrL
I dont remember eek! confused

it involved champagne

silver_tears
At about 8:00 my friends came by my house so we could get reading and dressed and stuff, you know the girly things.....

We left at like 8:40 or so to go to my friend Cheryl's house, the thing is she wasn't going to be home, she had gone out with her parents or so we thought, so we had the key or whatever.

So we get to her house and it turns out her and my other friend Josh had downed a bottle of Crown Royal and Josh was puking in the street, so her parents hadn't left yet, so we had to wander up and down the really dark streets in a bad part of town till they did, because Cheryl wasn't supposed to have a party since her last one was so disastrous, and like 5000 bucks of stuff was stolen.

At like 9:30 or whatever we finally get into Cheryl's backyard trying to open the back door, but she had given us the wrong key and the screen door in the front was locked, so we were ****ed, not to mention a bunch of my guy friends had alcohol and weed on them roll eyes (sarcastic)

So we stood around for a bit, and me and like a few girl friends are like **** this, so we left and went down the street, and caught the streetcar and an hour later, like 10:40 or so we get downtown Toronto, where there is this huge bash every year for New Years.

So it was great, we get there we're like 200 meters from the stage, by the end we were like 20 feet from the stage by squeezing in between people and walking by them. So we saw Keisha Chante and Not By Choice and a bunch of other people.

There was so much weed being smoked it was unbelievable no expression and people were drinking all around.

So after that we were starving, and it's like 1 am so we get back on the streetcar planning to get food somewhere, but it turns out everything is closed, and by the time we get to my area it's like 2 am, so we go to the gas station and buy chips and subs laughing out loud

Then we watched movies till like 6 am while eating chips and subs and drinking champagne and other random alcoholic beverages. We fell asleep and it's now 2 pm and I just woke up.

Happy 2005 one and all holiday
I had a blast happy

silver_tears
Oh and there were fireworks involved somewhere confused

Ronny
i played world of warcraft till 3 in the morning...

people were like shouting happy new year and i said yeah yeah no expression its 2005 already blink woohoo sad

Deathblow
Awesome droolio

I was beginning to think I was the only one who knows how to live it upcool

DuronKiller

Thael
I got lacerated until around midnight. no expression

silver_tears
Nuh uh droolio
And there are periods of time I dont remember what i did confused
I think some random person kissed me too laughing out loud

And afterwards like 3000 people were in the streets after midnight just walking to the subway and such, and traffic was backed up for hours downtown ninja

Dr. Strangelove
Drank a lot of champaign and watched a but load of Marx Brother comedies and my Malcolm in the Middle Season 1 DVD. Went on KMC... listened to my new Deftones and Mos Def albums...went to bed. Happy Dance

Deathblow
Thats all well and good, but no news year eve is complete without hugging a hobo. I hugged two this year cool

furryman
it's mostly a blur messed but it did contain a lot of drinking and smoking into the night..
sometime during Saturday morning about 8 of us discussed how we could start dealing all sorts of things in our local area and become the top dogs...
I stayed up til half 6 when I slept in the kitchen until Mary Poppins woke me up at half 8. got home 11:30, popped on Lateralus, and slept until woken up for dinner at half 6.

mechmoggy
I shouldn't have to tell anyone that I got drunk.

eggmayo
Sounds like you're going on a journey that will lead over the entire state of San Andreas.

silver_tears
Oh but one didn't sexually harass you did he eek!

nutella-spatz
why am i not surprised by this? but you didn't fall down this time? stick out tongue

erm, i went backwards a way up, so me and my best friend could see all the fireworks....
we saw school of rock and the last samurai that night.... at like 14:30 we woke up and had breakfast on my trampoline....

it was fun big grin

Deathblow
If you'd consider a consentual make out session sexual harrasment, then yeah. Twice cry

silver_tears
Well one stared down my shirt droolio I felt violated, and another glared at me and my friend after asking us for money for a drawing he did confused

And Sam I must say your standards are really slipping no
First liv, now this cry

stick out tongue

Deathblow
Hugging hobos is a personal tradition of mine h'actually sneaky2
It's nice to give the less fortunate some homo-erotic cheer for the new year yes

It's not my fault that biatch stalks me, obviously the restraining order means nothing to her miffed

silver_tears
I think the hugging actually makes them feel worse yes
Well your hugging anyways yucky

And next time use a taser then yes
That'll stop her...

Korri
well mines sucked

furryman
we talked for almost 2 hours.. it started off as joke and ended up scarily plausible

Anna85
why????

Korri
lol

silver_tears
that's just what you need stick out tongue

eggmayo
How are you gonna take over the streets man?

Korri
im an idiot no expression

Anna85
u r really confusing me
angel

eggmayo
how are you an idiot?

Korri
i dont know but i am no expression

Deathblow
Nah they were completely over the moon, you should've seen their grimey little faces love
My hugging is top-notch, i'm like a big teddy bear when I get going happy

Tried it before, it just fuels her lust cry

eggmayo
But you always use perfect grammar.

Anna85
laughing

silver_tears
That's wonderful Sam, giving so much of yourself back to the community cry
And here I was thinking it was all just for their free grope that comes with the hugging embarrasment silly me.....

And where exactly were you using said taser? no expression

Korri
no expression k

Deathblow
Wonderful is right. I'm known as the Jesus of Suburbia by manyking

Yes silly you. Maybe one day your hormone addled teenage mind will learn to rise above such foul thoughts embarrasment

Pretty much allover flirt2

Korri
fine then no expression

silver_tears
Are the many you mentioned these hobos you hug?
Cause I think you are just expressing your deep rooted desires for some male action yes
Might wanna explore further into that darling smart

And see if you do it allover, it has no affect no pick a spot and stick with it thumb up

Anna85
plz go on my topic
(some of u)

Deathblow
They are among them, yes, but it was the entire community who decided to build a shrine dedicated to me in the city center.

My desires for male action are anything but deep rooted confused
And I make a point of exploring it on a daily basis droolio

Is there any particular spot you'd recommend?

silver_tears
So you mean unsuspecting victims are exposed to pictures of you?
Isn't that some type of cruel and unusual punishment no

And Jezibel doesn't count, since I'm not to sure he's all male confused

And I would recommend the rib cage yes
Easy access, lots of damage happy

Deathblow
Yes, but only to the blind people who cannot gaze at my spectacular countenance happy
The poor souls go half mad with the frustration of knowing they will never see their lord sad

It's Jezebel, at least spell it right before you diss, hocakes flirt2

She wears corsets, iron corsets. It would have no effect sad

silver_tears
I hope your shrine gets vandalized, and I say that with the most sincerity yes
That way you could save many people the pain and suffering happy

And it's Jezibel to me, it's not like he complains any smokin'

Does she wear a chastity belt too, cause if so my next idea is out too confused

Deathblow
And who in their right minds would vandalize the house of God junior? confused

I already have, through my outstanding work in the community happy

He has the brain capacity of a small cave-dwelling crab, and a half-dead one at that. Nothing to gloat about no

I doubt she even knows what chastity means happy

silver_tears
Street thugs yes

And speaking of chastity, do you know what it is? happy

Deathblow
I eat street thugs for breakfast yes

Of course miffed It's the latest fragrance from Calvin Klein cool

silver_tears
Oh that was a good one Sam no expression

Deathblow
Is it too late to apologise for my general lameness? cry

silver_tears
I think nothing short of man slaveness will make up for it diva

Deathblow
I reluctantly accept.

I'll start on the laundry right away mistress notworthy

silver_tears
Watch the delicates cry Brazilian lace is expensive nowadays ranting

Thael
This is what happened to me. no expression

silver_tears
looks painful sad

Thael
Oh yes. cry

DuronKiller
sure i did.... but i actually didnt hurt at all.... at least i dont remember where and when i fell and how it felt.... but i got no injuries this time... only my pants got dirty, must have been some muddy ground.... eek!

Deathblow
From looking at your sig, I'm actually quite suprised you have any 'delicates' disgust

SlipknoT
I had friends over and then went on KMC, if you look back to some of my posts you can tell I was a little more than drunk.

D-Double
...that might have been me..... embarrasment

...I was all over the place last night and kissed just about everybody.... stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
naughty

NyC-gUrL
YOU whip2 mad

jealous lil biatch flirt2

silver_tears
You know you want it winkiss

silver_tears
I think not diva he's more of a hump and dump type of guy for me yes
Unlike you two disgust

dave123
laughing out loud oooooh

heen68
Theres 2 pubs where i live there across the street from each other
an every new years day exactly at 12 they come out an join hands around the round about and sing an dance but this year nothing happend.

NyC-gUrL
jealousy

n 1: a feeling of jealous envy (especially of a rival)
2: zealous vigilance; "cherish their official political freedom with fierce jealousy"-Paul Blanshard

yes

silver_tears
Alright alright Livvy, if you're so jealous, Samuel can wash your delicates instead *sigh* cry
If he hasn't already ninja

NyC-gUrL
thats ok cool

my delicates are being washed by someone far more

attractive

adj 1: pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm; "a remarkably attractive young man";

diva

SlipknoT
I'm gwar

dave123
laughing out loud liv got a dictionary for Christmas

silver_tears
That's just an insult to Sam, so fire away with those thumb up

NyC-gUrL
I would appreciate it if you would just shut your

mouth . pl. mouths (mouz)

1. The body opening through which an animal takes in food.
2. The oral cavity.
3. The opening to any cavity or canal in an organ or a bodily part.

diva
'

as for Irene, I think you might find it quite unsatisfying to have your delicates washed by Samuel, so I suggest you just

BACK OFF flirt2

dave123
I know someone here that likes it when I have my oral cavity open wink

NyC-gUrL
Im not interested in the details about your vulgar relationship with Irene, thank you very much schmoll

dave123
it's schmoll, stupid stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
thats just pathetic, editing my post so you dont have to respond to what I said schmoll

tut-tut-tut spence nono

dave123
laughing out loud you do know it adds a tag saying "this post was edited by..." when you edit wink

and with reference to your post, if you don't wanna know what me and Irene get up to, you really shouldn't be spying because your man can't perform wink

silver_tears
A least we have details unlike you and Samuel eyes
He has to get some action off hobos, probably more satisfying then you ever were! winkiss

NyC-gUrL
aww honey flirt2 you have no idea do you?

samuel is a human being, which I know is hard to wrap your mind around, and human beings make mistakes. He made this one, and because Im such a kind-hearted person, unlike others hug, I'll forgive him for it. He's down on his knees and grovelling, as we speak, because if he doesn't have me, he might as well commit suicide flirt2

love ya diva

silver_tears
I don't see a problem with that flirt1

And the on his knees and grovelling part isn't a far stretch for the dear anyways no
Seeing as he was on his knees when he was washing my floor this morning diva Tuckered himself right out, I sense a night of easy conquest for you eek!

Love ya right back winkiss

Dr. Strangelove
I wasn't totally drunk last night but I was pretty close. laughing out loud

NyC-gUrL
in that case, I'll have to pass. Where's the fun in it if there's no challenge? Well, I'm sure you don't have that problem to deal with flirt2

silver_tears
Yea, sadly unlike you livvy, I don't have to drug and drag people to get them in my bedroom flirt2
But then again, I bet it's just the challenge you like diva

Maybe next time Samuel can help you eek!
I'm sure you two will just grow closer and bond love

dave123
I can vouch for what she said yes

furryman
http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/celebrate.gif

Korri
i dont like that thing sad

Deathblow
Can somebody tell those two bitches to quit ruining my thread? disgust

Korri
aww sam i love you no expression.

*cough*

dave123
me and Irene or liv and Irene? confused

Korri
Everyone! eek!

Deathblow
Well liv and irene, clearly sneaky2

This was supposed to be a nice thread about new years eve and parties and such, but it's become a lipstick-splattered battlefield for those two hobags and their constant bitching sad

dave123
well i didn't think you'd mind liv defending your honour stick out tongue so i assumed i'd be next in line happy

Korri
would you like a Korri pressie? sad

Deathblow
Wow is that what she was doing? confused Remind me to tell her not to quit her day job (which by the way, is milking cows).

Lets face facts here, they both suck schmoll

dave123
there are 2 ways I could take that comment.... Irene doesn't suck, at all. and Liv sucks umm... in the use-your-imagination-way big grin

dave123
eek!

Deathblow
Liv? Like a hoover baby smokin'

As for I to the rene, she's always been nothing but sucky to me, you must have noticed down

dave123
let's just agree they should both come to England where they can be put to good use yes

Deathblow
I concur thumb up

There's a huge pile of dirty dishes in my kitchen just aching for some Dutch-Canadian action droolio

dave123
schmoll what a waste of both of them stick out tongue

I should tempt liv to my side for that comment stick out tongue

Deathblow
She'd never leave me, we're bound forever by our little titles under the screename. I can make her wash as many dishes as I bloody want smokin'
Besides, she lurrrves me blushing

Irene you can keep yucky

dave123
I'm more than happy with Irene happy and it's not that I want liv, it's just that I don't want her to be washing dishes stick out tongue and don't worry, liv will easily be won over by large sums of cash yes

Deathblow
Nah, she likes it. Washing dishes is like foreplay to her wink

Please don't take her away from me, I'm too poor to afford a maid cry

dave123
well as long as you give her a fun time after washing those dishes, that's OK then happy

me and Irene will be able to afford a maid... I wonder if Liv's interested in making a bit of extra cash? eek!

Deathblow
...foreplay for the ironing that is happy

Rich bitches sneaky2 Liv isn't going anywhere, if I'm going down, she's coming down with me. Down into your front yard to beg for money.

dave123
me and Irene will hire both of you to do the chores then eek! you two can have the shed happy

just don't distract me and Irene when the bedroom door's closed, m'kay? shifty

or go into the kitchen if we're going it there droolio

Deathblow
Thank you mister dave, you're so much nicerer than your hubby cry

Same goes for us, if there's a rake propped up outside our shed door, there must be no disturbing flirt2

Btw, do I get a butler's uniform? eek!

dave123
if there's no rake and I walk in and see you 2 up to your fun and games, I'll take legal action for anything I see cry

and ask Irene about a uniform... she deals with anything to do with decoration and fashion and that happy

Deathblow
But rakes can fall over on there own, we can't be blamed no
I'll bust extra dishes if we accidentally soil your eyes, sir.

She likes dressing up huh naughty

dave123
Irene and my sexual habits are not the topic of discussion here happy

Deathblow
Didn't wanna know about your frivolties anyway disgust

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>