Goths!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
OMG just look how cool they are wink
http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/kids/goths_talk.shtml

Drumdude1167
Yeah they are cool

Ronny
what turds blink i feel like slapping there tiny little brat faces

English Moosette
Holy shit, I'm always wearing black because it suits my skin colour and hair, I wear black eye-liner because it makes me look seductive, accentuating my eyes, I listen to Green day, Manson, Metallica, Murder Dolls, RATM, System, Cradle of Filth etc. I'm NOT a Goth. It's fecking ridiculous diva

eggmayo
none of the bands they named are slightly goth.

Clovie
cuuuuuuuuuuuute

Ronny
"After a while I saw a few Goths in a group outside McDonalds I thought that they looked really cool."

amazing inspiration blink

English Moosette
They missed Cradle out cry Dani rules....

eggmayo
mm is techno or industrial rock
slipknot are nu-metal...

there. not. goth.

English Moosette
It doesn't matter. At all. Get over it. Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh.

Deathblow
'Goth' isn't even a genre.

Goth rock is a genre, but it has absolutely nothing to do with those freaks.

Fearnix
Cradle are death metal with a hint of Black metal

silver_tears
That was hilarious laughing out loud

nick1811
oh god, i feel ashamed to be in the same planet as them, losers

silver_tears
The fact that they're 12 worries me confused

Fearnix
what do you mean they are so Gothic and alternative wink

Fearnix
They give 12 year old a bad name

R0B
Goths are idiots

nick1811
some classic lines:

'Josh, also known as Shadow Mercy, Jessica, who calls herself Misery Whispers and Anton who is known as Lord Mercy, are all Goths and 12-years-old.' - cool names no expression

'When we had the money we bought eyeliner, lipstick and black nail vanish' - fashion miracle

'I listen to Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Green Day, Good Charlotte and other sorts of punk metal or gothic rock.' good charlote? - you've got to be joking.

'I tried to get away with having my face white but my mum noticed and told me to take it off.' - what a rebel

'After a while I saw a few Goths in a group outside McDonalds I thought that they looked really cool.' - im sure they did

Fearnix
how can you call a minority people idiots?

Fearnix
laughing

FireTiger
I am going with English Moosette on this one: I may wear black colthes, listen to bands like Blind Guardian, Manson so forth and so on, wear black eyeliner (again eye accentuating) but I don't really consider myself Goth.

Besides, these people just remind me of the people I tried to stay away from in high school. Does anyone remember them? The people that saw one thing and immeadiately if you liked any part of it, you were apart of that group? I was friends with gay men in high school, because I think they are great people (wonderful fashion sense and they will never lie if you look terrible in something like a prom dress).

eggmayo
in fact, how can you call goths idiots at all, if pretty sure i know two that are smarter than you.

nick1811
yeah, i bet theyre genius's no expression

Fearnix
why do people think manson is a gothic band???

FireTiger
it was one they said...I don't really think of it as goth, but again something they said as "being goth"

I find it more amusing that Green Day was listed.

eggmayo
And Good Charlotte. I guess its because they wear black and ear makeup

Fearnix
I thought Good Charlotte were EMO??

FireTiger
They are...my best friend went to high school with those guys *laughs* and they were the kids they write about in their songs.

You know, rich america?

nick1811
whats EMO ?

Fearnix
was you beeing sarcastic ?? confused

eggmayo
i always thought good charlotte were nu-punk.

im not calling gc punk, they suck way too much.

punk good. but dead.
nu-punk bad. but alive.

FireTiger
Nick if you really are serious, I went to Wickipedia and looked it up for you.

emo

Some people really don't know the meaning, so don't feel bad.

Mane
Yeah this just ruined it for me:

AnonymousNerd
lol... emo=emotional rock... There are other names laughing

These guys are idiots.. just like all the other fake goths.
Mazza Manson or COF aren't goth either, just idiots. Twiggy was class though.

FireTiger
The Clash was punk...GC is just a bunch of kids that were upset that feel as if people look at them like they were the priviledged because of money and got what they wanted (probably) but they actually have problems coping with the way society viewed them. I actually know kids of state legislatures like that, and they wish they were me.

What does it matter? Live your life, and be who you want to be. Don't care what people think, that just waste the amount of time you could spend doing other things.

Linkalicious
if my kids grow up to be gothic, i'm going to jail because I'm going to beat them to death.

Goths are possibly the worlds biggest losers...even more than fat people.

*Danii*
I wear black eyeliner and baggy trousers, that does NOT make me a goth. . .

And Good Charlotte?? How do they take themselves seriously?

Fearnix
why are "Goths" so bad??

sim0921
My god. That's cool no expression? It's pathetic.
This world is so f*cked up.

*Danii*
^agree

Fearnix
Thats what the so called "goths" think too stick out tongue

FireTiger
Danii-I have no idea, I mean everytime I see them on TV or something I keep asking the same thing.

Linkalicious
Look. At. The. Pictures.

Fearnix
there not goths

*Danii*
You wonder how a bunch of twelve year old boys wearing make-up can actually walk the street, ESPECIALLY while listening to fake emo punk crap like GC!

FireTiger
Probably the same way parents let their daughters dress like Britney Spears because, "its adorable." no its wrong. I can't stand parents like that...(this being my sister that almost let my neice go on a date looking like that...I put a stop to that)

*Danii*
Yep, its just sad!

Jackie Malfoy
They look like my twin sister.JMLOL!

Fearnix
Dont any of you have friends who like different things to you?

Jackie Malfoy
Sure I do!JM Why do you ask?

Linkalicious
then what are they?

FireTiger
yeah...but I am not about to let my 15 year old neice walk out of the house wearing a mini skirt and a halter top....especially in Delaware where when the movie theater closed for two months, our teen pregnancy rate sky rocketed to number 2 in the country

*Danii*
Yes, my friend Clara likes Avril Lavigne, GC, Simple Plan, and dresses really stylishly.
I like alternative Rock and rock, and I dress really different from her(baggy jeans and Ts)
My other friend is into designing, loves reading vogue and wears a beret to school
Another of my friends is into Celtic mythology, dresses a bit like a hippy and wears lots of jewellery.
My other pal is sporty and likes surfer labels, eg. Billabong
One of my other friends is as total mosher, and almost as obsessed with movies as me, so yeah, I would say my friends are pretty varied!

FireTiger
I am a theater major...that really should be enough said right there...*laughs*

Fearnix
12 year old's who want to be alternative

eggmayo
or want to seem evil

Linkalicious
any way you slice it....psuedo goth and real goths....are all complete losers.

"Lets be different" roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
"We started avoiding the townie stuff (like wearing Adidas or Nike) and other sorts of non-black stuff."

but Adidas and Nike sell their goods in black confused

Fearnix
have you ever met a real "goth"?

Linkalicious
Can't say I have, can't say I want to.

Hell...I don't even want to meet someone who can differentiate between a real or fake goth.

Sorry, not big on attention whores who resort to obscure lifestyles and odd styles of dressing in order to "get noticed"

dave123
wow no expression

eggmayo
go to leicester clock tower on a saturday.

Fearnix
thats not a goth

Linkalicious
lemme guess.....you're a goth?

Fearnix
no
but i lisen to Gothic metal and i have so called "goth" friends

Linkalicious
what do you mean "so called"?

so do you have friends that are posers as well?

BackFire
What a couple of **** ups. I'm glad that they surely get the shit kicked out of them at school.

Goths aren't wierd, they're not mysterious, they're not interesting, they're boring, pretentious attention whores who think by dressing up like an evil mime they are unique, despite the fact that there are dozens of other goths who dress the exact same way.

silver_tears
ahahaha evil mime hysterical

Linkalicious
I just like the part where he's like "I'm just glad they surely get the shit kicked out of them at school"

laughing

Fearnix
they dont clame to be diffrent or altative.

Linkalicious
oh so is that all it takes in order to be a goth?

The freaky outfit and lifestyle....as long as they say they aren't trying to be different?

eggmayo
Leave it Fearnix, this guy aint gonna get the message.

Vampy
don't fret. You grow out of the goth period.

I did. embarrasment

eggmayo
Least you can admit to it Vampy.

Linkalicious
what's there to get?

It's exactly how BackFire put it....Everything else is just a spin on the truth.

Vampy
Well i wasn't really the sad pathetic goth. I was always a cheery kid stick out tongue

but yeah, been incredibly pale and wore black. I think they're even pictures on KMC embarrasment

oh god... no.

Linkalicious
and the point of the black and the paleness??? confused

too much Marlyn Manson or were you trying to set a fashion trend?

WindDancer
Too young to be Goths....

shellie
you know what pisses me off....is judgemental asses....

just cuz someone wants to be different....they should be treated like shit ?

nice world we live in

Vampy
very sad fashion sense i suppose. i look ecent in black but PLEASE. all black? And actually, nah. I listened to old REALLY goth stuff. Sisters of Mercy, Siouxsie, some by The Cure... I'm a geek for th eighties

Proud to announce i never wore black make up happy

Too young? Too old you mean... you grow out of that VERY fast.

Linkalicious
the only time black on black should be used is if you're refering to the interior and exterior colors of your new Range Rover.

If I had a gothic child, i'd bleach every article of clothing they had and tell them being an angel is the new fad.

Vampy
lol, i suppose they would run away very early. Unless you brainwashed them really hard..

WindDancer
Seriously, aren't these kids too young to be Goths? I've always consider the culture of Goths to be between 18-25. confused

shellie
its just a style...an expression...as long as your child is making good grades and isnt a trouble maker.....it shouldnt matter what style they wear .

Vampy
nah. Goth is a period you experience while growing up. 13-17 year old.

And it isn't just about the style they wear. I wore black but I was NORMAL.

The type of people I'm talking about will read dark, cemetary poetry, never smile and talk in low vioce like they suffered from a terminal disease. Really sad.

WindDancer
That's what I had in my mind. The very dark, and cementary dwellers. Is okay to be goth. But being depress at a young age is something that should be noted by the parents.

Vampy
It's not depression most of the times. Just really desperate attention seeking. You know the suffering messiah type.

Thorondor
How are you looking different from other people if you dress the same as every other goth?

eggmayo
And then they'd kill you and drink your blood.

Falling4Daniel_
I love it when people make fun of my friends and I roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
Sorry F4D...but you deserve the abuse.

You're freakin gorgeous but you hide behind dark clothes and a fake frown. It's sad...

In a couple of years...when you grow out of it....you'll see how pretty you really are, but right now....you're cutting yourself short of your real potential.

And i think most people on here who tell you to smile in your pics would agree.

Thorondor
Holy Shit....goths can smile?

Linkalicious
apparently they can't...

So I guess what I'm saying is.....Un-gothify yourself....

Vampy
Friends? I thought you call yourselves dark prophets or something.

Girl, get it out of yourself! you're worth more!

Linkalicious
watch it Vampy....you're walking the fine line between being cursed and being left alone...

heaven forbid you cross that line!

Vampy
... where's the option: being loved and adored?

Linkalicious
apparently you haven't been reading your "How to be a modern Goth" handbook...

It clearly states such feelings are forbidden...

Falling4Daniel_
I deserve no abuse of the sort, how rude.
Im nothing even remotely close to pretty but you guys take it that just because 'over the internet and from the things that you hear' that goths are depressed, ill hearted, death worshipping idiots. Thats the exact ****ing opposite of what I, and anyone else I know are.
Take a good look at my signature, I dedicate this to anyone who discriminates against me or any goths. I am what I am. You are what you are. So shut the **** up.

§pearhead
More like feelings in general...

shellie
very well said sweetie happy and i love your sig

Vampy
It's not like this. I'm generalising, yes, but only a little group of people. You may not be one of them, but saying such things as 'i never smile no expressionno expressionno expressionno expression' is quite the opposite of what you just stated.

Goth is just a choice of music, maybe clothing sometimes. It doesn't mean you have to turn into a depressed poet. Kids who don't understand that are just seeking attention. They have to grow up, it's sad and posing.

Falling4Daniel_
thanks shellie

WindDancer
I am what I am? Please don't take this rudely but that sounds sooo Popeye.

Linkalicious
That was very well said? What the f**k?

Her sig directly contradicts what she claims to be the "exact ****ing opposite" of...

she looks like a circus clown in her sig. Drop the whiney, dark, depressed act...it fails to impress.

and since when does a person get to determine whether or not they are pretty? A person is their own worst critic...that's a fact.

If I say you're pretty, that holds more water than you saying you're not pretty.

Vampy
Link, hun, let's not get over dramatic. Signature is her own business, I have nothing against it. I'm not even tlaking about HER.

WindDancer
Is not that excesive Link. Sig looks fine.

shellie
you are putting her into a sterotipical catergory of what you think goths are like.....not all goths are as you think they are.....its not fair to her .

you dont understand....i could beat you in the head with a freaking bat and you still wouldnt get it .

Linkalicious
b...bu...but i like dramatics...sad

I watched Gone with the Wind this weekend....embarrasment

Nah, i know I'm being overly harsh on her, but this whole "you don't understand us goths" act is getting old.

Every goth says the same damn thing, like they are somehow more complex than the average person. It's ridiculous, all they want is pitty and empathy for "being different" whether they realize it or not.

And i don't care if it's her, Lady Death, an actress, or the Easter Bunny. I still say with makeup like that she looks like a circus clown.

Vampy
Harsh is bad.

There's nothing to understand. God, it's not a scientific theory, just a bunch of people with a fashio taste all the gays would curse. 'S all.

justjakk
what is wrong with goths? i actually find a good since of humor in a goth is the best thing to listen to. have you seen a car wreak? life is funny. twisted, yes. diserving humitiation and rudeness from others, no. link, if someone slammed you for your lifestyle and didn't understand you, wouldn't you feel wronged? these 12 year old snots who like to wear make-up are funny expressions. they are cartoon characters and should dropp of the cliff or have an anvil dropped on them for stating such stupid things. but then, afterall, they are living what they think is a good life. they have friends. weither they drink blood or screw dead monkeys, does it hurt us? i can see if they are hurting people and causing a problem with the law they should be stopped, yes. but they don't do that from what is stated in the article. falling is a lovely girl, yes. but does she need advice on her clothing style from someone who seems to hate her very exhistence? this looks to me like a good joke to tell myself when i get bored.

Linkalicious
All you're doing is putting a spin on this...

ALL goths say the EXACT same thing....ALL OF THEM.

"You don't undestand", "I'm not like that", "I'm different"

It's a broken record, it's played out, and when she actually hits adulthood she'll look back on her school pics and realize how ridiculous the whole black-on-black with a pale face truly is...

Save your hippy love speech about "accept them for who they are..." for a group of elementary school students...I'm not buying it.

justjakk
aren't i the most pretty thing you've ever seen?

shellie
Link > whatever...i expected as much

Jakk > love you babe....you are very prettiful happy

justjakk
Thank you shells and cheese. I am making a new sig of me. I hope everyone likes it when i'm done.

MC Mike
Don't like them. messed

Do they have to drag that depressing attitude everywhere they go? Jeez, live life for ****s sake. Anyway, there are very litle at our school... like... 1 for every 500. Thank god.

justjakk
theres nothing wrong with being like me. its just a whole different look at life. death is not a thing to be afraid of. it is amusing. and everyone of you who sit around and think you know what its like. its a since of freedom from humanity. get angry, get scared. i like it all.

justjakk
wait, did i read right? one of them says he likes to do magic? LOL!!!!! Now that's hillarious. why try to do magic? let David Copperfield make the eiffle tower dissapear and eat some pizza. Then sit at home and listen to Meaning of life by Disturbed.

Filth
What is wrong with being a goth, we genraly dont hurt people

justjakk
yeah. i haven't hurt anyone yet. but yanno it does seem a little fun thinking it, isn't it?

Falling4Daniel_
Link you're such a ****ing retard, Im not even going to bother with replying to all of your messages and quotes so Ill skip to putting you on ignore.

justjakk
Fallen don't take that route. i think its fun watching him **tch about the topic. ignorance has often amused me. like a child trying to drive a car. LMAO

Falling4Daniel_
I agree. He's a retarded stereotypical idiot

justjakk
and then the band marches through with the trumbones and the dancing girls. "sigh" ever seen a large elephant trample a circus worker? bring some popcorn with you. LMAO

Falling4Daniel_
Im no circus worker, black lipstick and eyeshadow is light compared to some shit if you catch my drift.

shellie
Link isnt that bad....he can be an ass...i agree , but i wouldnt call him an idiot, a retard or a child . erm

Falling4Daniel_
Well, shellie. I can see that from your side, but from mine, if you so much as discriminate against goths just because of what you believe and dont know, then you are. But hey thats just me. It doesnt matter anymore, He's on ignore.

justjakk
i didn't say he was a child. i said he speaks with ignorance. it is like a child driving a car. neither one knows what they are doing.

link is a good guy, he just has problems with things he don't understand.

justjakk
and if you don't mind me saying, Fallen. the last sig you had was better than this one. they are both lovely, however.

shellie
hug i know sweetie

Falling4Daniel_
smile

justjakk
well, here i am Shells. What do you think?

furryman
laughing out loud that's fecking hilarious

furryman

BackFire
And the WORST thing about goths is they shop at that hellacious Hot topic store, which I can say with 100% certainty is THE WORST STORE EVER CREATED. I swear to god that store goes out of its way to employ the mentally handicapped. I was walking by it the other day and happened to look in, and what do I see? Some dipshit with a comb stuck in his hair, like some stupid fasion statement or something. I wanted to punch him, he looked like a damn retard.

And then there's always these fat gothic chicks buying tight leather clothing, as if anyone is going to see them in it. And they sell some stupid vampire energy drink, a special energy drink for goths, because I guess it takes a lot of energy sitting around cemeteries at 4 am while wearing plastic press-on fangs and talking about the latest Anne Rice vampire shitfest.

You people think goths look sad now? Wait untill you see them in a few years when they realized they wasted years of their life on a stupid trendy lifestyle.

Ronny
i bought a shirt for my guy friend at hot topic once laughing out loud

it was cool though... it said i dont do girls big grin and it was pink... highly over priced though like 28 bucks messed

hh?
thumb up 100% agree

hh?
thumb up 100% agree

Ronny
raver *smack*

furryman
thumb up 100% agree

hh?
no

droolio

WindDancer
Hot Topics and GAP are evil.

furryman
thumb up 100% agree

Ronny
i was smacking the chillins not you sad

5knuckleShuffle
goths are sad idividuals crying out for attention. i hate goths there weird and bizzare

Darth Revan187
goths are stupid

Ronny
dancing baby eek!

hh?
eek! thumb up

Linkalicious
F4D> If I'm ignored, then why are you reading this right now? You clicked the little hyperlink and now you've actually gone out of your way to read whatever response I have seperate from the rest of the forum. Who's the retard? confused

Ignorance? And what "knowledge" exactly do you have over me? Please explain your beliefs in being goth to the rest of the thread. That is of course unless you'll smyte me Dark Lord....fear

You know....I'm inclined to take offense to that stereotypical comment!

What I was doing was generalizing. and stereotyping

It's not my fault all goths fit the same generalization...

Dwarfdude
"I listen to Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Green Day, Good Charlotte and other sorts of punk metal or gothic rock."

If they're going to be goth, Jesus, you think they could actually have a good reason for it.....And Good Charlotte is not goth, punk, or any of the above....

"I liked the way they looked." Jesus, hes just doing it cause he likes the ****ing clothes....I hate kids like this....I know goths, and thay are not goth where I'm from...they're heavy punk....Goths are people who dye they're hair green/black and then get liberty spike mohawks.....

Anywho, yeah, feel free to slap them all you want.

And if your wondering, I'm a skater.....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>