Words?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando Bloom03
OK at the end of the movie Johnny is Captain of the Black Pearl right...well you know how he starts humming he says something and then DRINK UP MEHEARTY'S YO HO!!!! What is the something? It sounds like....
And Really Bad Eggs Drink Up MeHearty's YO Ho!!!

Am I right?

Orlando Bloom03
Come on Ppl I need help!!!!

Orlando Bloom03
Ppl Help Me!!!

JessieSparrow
yes you are right he says:
*hums* and really bad eggs...drink up me 'earties yo ho

#1fan Sparrow
Yes he does it even says it on my signiture I can sing this song in french sounds cool in English better

jjoutlaw3
yeah i LUV the ending. he's singing the song that elizabeth is singing at the begining. personally, i thot that was clever - end it the way it begins. i like little repetative things like that. not like over and over and over again, but just, u kno, two or three times (i think it was three times in POC) just to tie things all nicely together. i thot that was cool.

Miss_bishie
ya it was so cool!!!!! the writers have such talent..

jjoutlaw3
i kno they do. they came up with some of the cleverest (or is it "most clever"?) lines. like...ummm...of course, now's a great time for a mental block. i'll think of like 10 good examples as soon as i go to bed, just wait! i hate when that happens. well, u kno what i'm talking about. mainly, jack's lines. and the pirate song thingie at the beginning and the end.

KMC
Small piece of info- Johnny improvised alot of his lines. One of them being "Now, bring me that horizon..." and more which i cant be bothered to type.

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
All the Eunich lines were his... I'm proud of that man.... he's a great talented, (HOT) guy... and there were a LOT inprovised and i'm like you jjoutlaw3 i'll think of a bunch later on but non right now....

Miss_bishie
I know that johnny wrote the horizon line, the eunchs (i think thats how u spell it ~_~;wink, the unle and aunt thing, he hadded fancy to do, and he did abunch of other things

question who is strumpet ~_~;;

jjoutlaw3
yeah i kno he's awesome! the script would have been so much duller if he hadn't added little things here and there. and, of course, they movie wouldn't have existed without him!

Orlando Bloom03
Thanx for telling me the words guys!!!

jjoutlaw3
what's with the tomatoes? theyre very original. lol

Orlando Bloom03
Ya i luv Tomatoes...Not the taste but the word.......I still luv Orlando though my avy is Orlando!!!

Phoenix
well, as your question's been answered sweetie... closing... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.