your favorite team(of 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
who do you think was the greatest comic team ever, they must have worked together at some point. and try to explain why you chose that team.and they dont have to be the most powerfull team ever. but it can be anybody

Im going to say Spiderman and Venom, I love them as a team and there pretty effective at kicking ass. they have great chemistry you know "your crazy" and then "call me crazy again and ill kill you" and tho they only teamed up a few times they were easily my favorite Venom or spiderman comics.

LeAtHerRFace
Hm... Venom and Wolverine

Gregory
There are so many good partnerships, it's hard to choose, but I'd say Batman and Nightwing.

LeAtHerRFace
For DC I would either go with Batman and Nightwing
or Bane and LoBo

eleveninches
Magneto and Xavier (either whenn they were friends, or as Onslaught)

Spawnie
Lobo and Bane sounds really cool big grin.

Magee
Team of 2 rite. Well not two people for me lol. Justice League and The Avengers was a realy good team up. Especialy when they went to defeat Krona big grin

BarmyBrummie
wolvie and captain america wink

X-Menfan2003
The best team has got to be Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. For one thing, they are brother and sister, so they're sure to look out for each other in a battle. Second, they're combined powers would defeat any for. You've got Quicksilver's speed to distract the for, which Scarlet Witch could build up a huge hex and crush them. Plus, they have Magneto's blood in their veins. That's gotta mean something.

kal-el
1)Daredevil and Spiderman. When they work together, they kick major-league ass! Pete's jokes against Murdock's 'zen warrior from Hell's kitchen' seriousness!Great to read and better to watch than anyone when fighting with their acrobatic grace and power,or traversing NYC skyline with aerial gymnastics.
Quote from Spidey/DD knights:Murdock(thinking to himself): 'I come back home and my head's swimming. Momentarily distracted, I almost miss the sound of a heartbeat coming from inside my apartment. I hear him then, breathing quietly, most definitely male, with an athlete's heart-rate.Air feels colder than normal - he came in through the window. His skin is warm, almost hot, mixed with a faint chemical odour I'd recognise anywhere. the echoes of my footprints suggest a weight displacement on the left-side of the room.He's calm -waiting for me. his heartrate picks up when he realises I'm in the room, but not enough to indicate that he'll be a threat. Of course I already knew this....because not many people make themselves comfortable half way up a wall. Parker: 'pop quiz.Why are geese and lawyers exactly alike?they can both stick their bill up their-'.Murdock (interrupting):'Heard it already, come on in Peter, make yourself at home'.Peter:'I already did, love the new digs'.
2) Superman with Batman, the world's finest kick major-planetary-league ASS!But for dialogue, neither is funny but they contrast brilliantly with their conflicting motivations and egos/methods, abilities.

Darth Jello
why not DD and the black widow?

VENOMfan
Nice work Kal-el! Im going to find some good scritp's from a Spidey and Venom series...

and Bane and Lobo worked together?

eleveninches
I would love to see a series showing the early friendship and adventures of Magneto/Xavier

VENOMfan
I will make a thread for Team's you would like too see, but this one should be for actual teams

kal-el
yeah-good point.Widow(unzipping her costume):so.........roof or couch?

DD and thw widow.DD and Luke Cage are pretty good together too. Recently, they're almost best buddies. I'll quote them later.

kal-el
yeah-good point.Widow(unzipping her costume):so.........roof or couch?

DD and thw widow.DD and Luke Cage are pretty good together too. Recently, they're almost best buddies. I'll quote them later.

kal-el
Don't know why that's there twice. I suck!

Ironman 66
spidey and ironman

Into the Void
Superman/Batman, but Cable/Deadpool is a close second.

Asian Hulk
Hulk and Spidey

Kontraz
Optimus Prime and Megatron... they were only teamed up for about 3 issues, but during that time... they kicked some major @$$

Ironman
venom and ironman when the confronted they were going to tare each other up. but venom found out that ironman wasnt steeling from stark. Then hulk anddeathlock came and they fought. along side venom left and ironman got the hulk buster armor

Shadow_King
Thor and SuperMan
Wolverine and Sabertooth
Proffesor X and Magneto
Batman And SuperMan
Batman and Captin America

Those are all for now but i will think of ones later on.

Captain America
Batman and Cap A
Batman and Wolverine
Green latern and Silver surfer

papablkbear
agent x and taskmaster

Shadow_King
wolverine and deadpool
Thanos and silver surfer
Galactus and Thanos
Thor and Thanos

Nataku8188
Cable/deadpool

Carnage/Joker

Lobo/bane

Mane
Spider-Man/Batman

Sabretooth/Bane

Deadpool/Lobo

Thanos/Darkseid

Daredevil/Nightwing

Black Cat/Cassandra Cain

Lizard/Killer Croc

Green Lantern/Genis-Vell

Superman/Hulk

Martain Manhunter/Vision (at full power)

ummm...thats all i can think of

Shadow_King
Cable and Nate Grey

Nate Grey and frank richards.

Alpha Centauri
Deadpool/Spider-Man.

Hulk/Wolverine.

Daredevil/Punisher.

-AC

Nataku8188
Anyone notice deadpool and spidermans mask look a LOT alike ?

Alpha Centauri
Yes.....

It's even been said in comic. Funeral for a Freak I think, one of those.

"Holy Spider-Man rip offs! I used to wear this?"-Deadpool.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.