Discussion: The Master and Margarita by MIKHAIL BULGAKOV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadKitty
January 2004 book of the month

The Master and Margarita
by MIKHAIL BULGAKOV

All discussions related to this book should be in this thread. To keep readability of posts, there is no need to use spoilers in your posts unless you feel it is absolutely necessary. Anyone reading the posts in this particular thread must be aware that they may contain spoilers about the plot and characters of the book.

BlackC@t
I saw this in the Libraury and read a couple of pages. Wasn't that good, 'If Chins could Kill' is much better cry

Gaca
Oh My droolio So it reached it.

I love the book. Laughs at communistic Russia in such a delightful, adorable way. It actually made me laugh ten more times than any comedy book, it's full of wit and genius.

Bah, no words stick out tongue I adore it.

Clovie
That book is wonderfull
all the tricks made in USSR are just hilarious
and that guy teleported to jałta without shoes shifty

Gaca
excuse me... Behemot? laughing out loud

Vodka? For a lady? How would I dare. It's pure spirit!

Clovie
oh.. god i forgot his name..
but the fagot (?) guy was great also... droolio and that suits.

Dreampanther
Okay, now you've made me curious. I think as soon as my exams are finished, I will have a look around and see if I can find it. I've never heard of it before, though.

Clovie
read it!! it is one great book yes
and very funny one..
i've seen a version of it somewhere, with different color of priniting parts which have been censored orginally eek!

pinsleepe
OMG my brother let me use internet! eek!

My favourite book finally won!

Clovie, have you heard about the performance? With This idiot Malenczuk? Malenczuk cut the scenes with Pilat erm

Clovie
WHAT????????? i have never heard about it? what did the %&$&%^ do?

pinsleepe
I've read about it in newsweek. I'll try to find it. It's the worst idea ever: Malenczuk erm

GIN, GNOJU!

Clovie
but what did he do? confused

na pohybel dev

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.