Spiderman and Joker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miahera
I just borrowed the Marvel and DC crossover and I saw in the beginning that Joker says something like, "Spiderman I presume. you are a little different." is there a Spiderman in Batman or was Joker just being funny?

pr1983
i have the same comic, and i have it a while, i still don't get it...

but i think joker was just taking the piss...

there was a batman/spidey crossover but the bad guiys were ra's al guhl(sp?) and kingpin...

Joker1237
There were 2 Spiderman/Batman cross overs.

One had Ra, and Kingpin
While the Other on Joker, and Carage. Still have no ideal what it means though

pr1983
i didnt see the other one, apologies...

Paola
I think we all have that comic and my guess is Joker was expecting a Bat instead of a Spider....

NoFate007
Lol The Joker is very smart but he hasn't heard of one of the most popular places in the entire world...tisk tisk. But hey, I like Gotham City better than New York all the time.

Joker1237
There is a NEw York, in DC, comics, The Joker try to nuke it once,

This time instand of going to Arkham, he Went to the some winter Prison, forgot the name of the prison though.

miahera
NY in DC comics? I thought Metropolis was the NY equilvalent?

Tron
I think I get it. That was of course Ben Reilly Spidey, with the different costume, that's probably what Joker was talking about. Although I could be wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.