If you go back to anywhere in history where would you go back too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I would go back to the crivl war times.Then I get to wear those hoop dresses and all!
Where would you go?
See you around!JM Happy Dance

silver_tears
Middles ages, so I could be a princess eyes

ash23
ancient times in Ireland i think

dave123
I'd liked to have be born in Canada around.... 1988 eek!

SlipknoT
2004 no expression

NyC-gUrL
what about holland around 2005? cry

dave123
i'd be a bit too young for you, liv wink

NyC-gUrL
what if I could come to england, like, now? flirt2

dave123
then there's a house in south east london that will more than welcome you happy

NyC-gUrL
LONDON eek!

I thought london was in ireland? confused

SlipknoT
its isnt

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud I know stick out tongue

you wouldnt understand, it sp-liv humour happy

dave123
London, the capital of England? stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
who cares raver

dave123
me cry I don't want you going to Ireland and looking for me sad

NyC-gUrL
like Id really go to Ireland to look for you happy

Id go to ireland to look for colin farrell whistle

dave123
I'd go to Holland in the pouring rain and strong winds, knocking on every door, looking for you cry

NyC-gUrL
awww, thats nice dear happy

dave123
and I expect you to give me some nice hot coco and a cuddle to keep me warm while my clothes dry yes

NyC-gUrL
my doggie'll keep you warm happy

dave123
your doggie can play with Phil happy i want you to keep me snug big grin

NyC-gUrL
PHIL eek! *leaves sp for phil* droolio

dave123
cry

Loving_Daniel11
Back to when my dog was alive.

SlipknoT
Id just go back to 1976

Loving_Daniel11
..Or When Ghangis(sp) Kahn was alive

Dazzler619
I would love to go back during the prehistoric times to see how dinosaurs really loked liked

Shaolin Monk
I'd go back to "the old west"...when shooting someone over a poker game was normal...that way i could shoot all the dumb@sses that pissed me off yes

Sieg Hart
I want to be born on England at the century when the Big Ben is being built.

Imperial_Samura
The Height of the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantium might sound more familiar)... the glory that was Constantinople.....

frodo34x
I'd love to have been a teenager in the 80's

dean7879
id love to go back to 1966 and watch england beat germany in the world cup final

frodo34x
I'd love to go back to 1966 and assasinate the english team in their bed's before the match. As would any patrotic scottish/german person.

Furious Angel
back to 1979 to see the clash live droolio

*Danii*
I would be born in 1974, so not only would I be alive to see some of the best bands in the world play, but i would be 20 when Friends started, and I could watch every episode when it first aired. The fact that i was 4 and had better things to do with my time stopped me this time round.

Df02

frodo34x
Hey Emma, I just noticed something. You've been on KMC for like 10 months more than me, but I have more posts than you.

dean7879
are u scottish? unlucky
german? bad luck

one world cup and two world wars doo dah doo dah Happy Dance

frodo34x
Scottish.

I'd just like to point out Bannockburn 1314 and Stirling Bridge 1297 wink

Gaca
no no no.

Staying here. Past was ugly, dirty and stinky disgust

T.M
id go back to Victorian times just to throw feces out of the window onto people stick out tongue

silentsuicide16
i'd go back either to victorian times so i could wear those cool dresses with corsets or anceint egypt but only if i was royalty...i'd get to wear cool outfits and makeup and i'd have a tiger as a pet like cleopatra did.

manjaro
time travel would not be an option for me.........as im a black guy and everything. i cant think of one instance in history that was kind to "my" people. even if i went back to when the Eygpytians ruled they still probably would enslave my ass.

maybe if now was a 1000 years from now,and we were all living now,but it would be then a 1000 years from now, which is the future, but also the past............did NE1 get that? wacko

miahera
if you time traveled to the future, who knows what you might pick up there. everyone could be mutated or since your body didn't pick up the immunity of all those new viruses and stuff, then you might die.

::racking my brain:: I too want to think of a time when our gender was given a little more leeway on our freedom. nothing comes to mind. put me in an astocratic scenary with all the servants to cater to me. laughing

MornGlory
the late 70s

manjaro
yeah things started to ease up back then

BadKitty
the early 80's and be a rad club kid

frodo34x
You are realising that time travel is not thought to be yet possible, and this is just hypothetical.

Drumdude1167
Christmas eve 2004...

Clovie
two weeks back, and spend them on learning erm

Korri
back to the 70's and 80's great era for music droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.