Most Interesting Batman Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
IMO, the most interesting Batman characters are the man himself, The Scarecrow and Catwoman.

Joker1237
IN Order

Joker,
Batman,
Twoface
and Scarecrow

pr1983
batman
joker
two face
catwoman

Red Superfly
The Joker
Batman
Scarecrow
Two-Face

and one you all forgot: Nightwing! Dick Grayson is easily one of the most deep and intriguing characters.

Punkyhermy
Batman- Probably the most controversial superhero ever, in his world and our world.His depth and intensity is just so mesmerising.
Nightwing- He is Batman's son after all.It is a diferent case whether he likes to believe it or not.Simply put, like they say;like father,like son.Plus he is just damn gorgeous.
Oracle- I admire her courage and strength.Her story is that of a tragedy no less than Batman's himself.
Two-Face-Tragic and heartbreaking.
Joker-Is he crazy or not?!
Catwoman- Well Batman got the hots for her...so she must be not someone ordinary.

NoFate007
In no particular order...

Batman/Bruce Wayne
Robin/Nightwing/Dick Grayson
The Joker/Jack Napier
Catwoman/Selina Kyle
Two-Face/Harvey Dent
Mr. Freeze/Victor Fries
Harley Quinn/Harleen Quinzel

Bat Dude
In order...
Spoiler
Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl 3(C.C.)
Two-Face
Clayfaces 2 and 3

vaya_the_elf
I think it depends on what your personal interest are.

Mine would be
Batman, catwomen, poison ivy, joker,nightwing,and two face

radioboy121
I have always been fascinated by Arnold Wesker and Scarface. Arnold is weak and dependent on the actions by Scarface, that he could do little to stop him, even if the puppet wanted to kill him (Scarface did shoot him once to my knowledge).

wuTa
joker
nightwing
batman
two-face
ra ah gohl..yea i cant spell it

Bat Dude
Scare Face and Wesker are very interesting...

vaya_the_elf
There ok.

Bat Dude
Yeah, but if you ask me, Spoiler is interesting(is she still crushing on Tim?)

Joker1237
She is dead, Spoiler is dead. She was the 2nd Robin to die.

Bat Dude
oh F***! I stop reading them for one month and look what happens!

Joker1237
Yep you miss a lot lol.

I was upset to see Robin(Spoiler) Die.

Looks like Tim is taking back the Robin mask. But am still pretty sad about it.

DarkAge
Is Tim really going to be Robin again? Or will Spoiler be the last Robin ever?

MornGlory
batman

Joker1237
Hey I am in a morning period, because one of the best characters, had died.

I dont think Spoiler would be the last Robin. I sure Tim will pick up for her.

MornGlory
batman

Beacon of Grace
I hate to be anal, but Jack Napier is not Joker's real name. They made that up for the 89 movie.

Beacon of Grace
When did Stephanie die? I know she quit being Robin, and TIm took it back up in Identity Crisis. Which, btw, was one of the best miniseries I have ever read!

Bat Dude
I loved Spoiler, she was kool, and if I'm not mistaken, isn't she the fifth Robin if you count Carrie Kelly?

Joker1237
Spoiler died in Batman#633 2004.
War Games, Act 3, No going back.

Red Superfly
I seem to remember he Joker being called Jack Napier in a graphic novel of Batman. This was made before the 89 movie.

DarkCrawler
Mr. Zsasz

King Snake

Charaxes

Scarface

Torque

Bat Dude
Why did they kill her off? Why not Bullock? He doesn't do anything.

vaya_the_elf
If he died no one would care. That's why.

Joker1237
I would care if Bullock dies, I loved Bullock.

I guess they killed off the Spoiler because to put a deep impack on the Bat world.

I just upset Joker did not get Robin number 2 though(I do like Spoiler, but if she died, I want the Joker to do it)

Some low level Villian named Black Mask killed the Spoiler.

Bat Dude
Black Mask! Holy Polaris Joker! You tell me that that wanna be villian killed her!?! F***!

Joker1237
Yes, That is true, A wanna be villian did it, Are you about to cry?? or write the Batman writers??

A guy like the Black Mask does not have the right to do in any of the Bat's Allies.

Joker, Twoface, Riddler, Scarcrow, Thsos guys have the right to kill Spoiler, But not a no body like the Black Mask.

Bat Dude
Spoiler didn't deserve to die! I *sniffle* will write to those *sniffle* idiots!

Joker1237
There is a pic of the guy that killed your loved on the lamest villian tread, I think the Black Mask should be there lol.

Bat Dude
I am gonna make a suggestion for a new Bat ally, who will kill Black Mask!

jeppa2369
joker
two face
the ridler
catwoman
and the man himself BATMAN

JJTurner
JJ you know Joker kidnaps Robin and Brain washes him and he now turns into Junior Joker JJ any one can you get a pic of him that would be great!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance rock devilhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/batman.gif

Wickerman
Batman
Joker - He's just too awesome. Psychosis and chaos in one person. You don't really know if he has no conscience or if he just ignores it, leading him to even more madness.
Two-face - now THERE's a complex character if ever there was one thumb up
Mr. Freeze - A deep story, awesome fights, awesome suit, awesome everything thumb up How many of you guys have seen "Batman and Dr. Freeze - Subzero" ? It was pretty nice thumb up

I don't really enjoy the female characters that much. Catwoman was nice, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too comercial, batgirl's just a gymnast bat-wanna-be, huntress is just bleh, Harley is pretty awesome....but not really her, more like the effect of the Joker on her. Harley is like the moon. it doesn't really shine in itself, but reflects the sun's brilliance.

The only female character i like a lot is poison ivy, with the "not having children" thing. I dunno about you, but House and Garden freaked me out messed . It was great thumb up

~wickerman~

Harvey Dent
First of all, Batman is the most interesting character because he is really Batman and Bruce Wayne is just a mask.

For Villains, it would have to go to the Ventriloquist with his dummy, Scarface. Watch the episode, of Batman the Animated Series called Read My Lips. It has one of the coollest endings ever in a tv show.

The funny thing is that Scarface, the dummy, freaked out Batman when he wasn't attached to the Ventriloquist's hand because of how real he seamed. And that they were two totally different people and the Ventriloquist couldn't controll Scarface's actions.

http://wf.toonzone.net/WF/batman/episodes/ReadMyLips/09.jpg

Other villains would be the Joker, Two-Face, and Harley Quinn.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Harvey Dent
First of all, Batman is the most interesting character because he is really Batman and Bruce Wayne is just a mask.

For Villains, it would have to go to the Ventriloquist with his dummy, Scarface. Watch the episode, of Batman the Animated Series called Read My Lips. It has one of the coollest endings ever in a tv show.

The funny thing is that Scarface, the dummy, freaked out Batman when he wasn't attached to the Ventriloquist's hand because of how real he seamed. And that they were two totally different people and the Ventriloquist couldn't controll Scarface's actions.

http://wf.toonzone.net/WF/batman/episodes/ReadMyLips/09.jpg

Other villains would be the Joker, Two-Face, and Harley Quinn.

Meh....that was just multiple personality disorder. It's pretty interesting, sure, but Harvey Dent is definitely superior to Scarface and the ventriloquist in that domain. And yeah, it was a cute ending. Liked the ending to the episode where he frames catwoman....when the razor stops, and all the logs fall down on him laughing

I think i also saw him in The Trial, right? Hmmm.....can't remember where else though... erm

~wickerman~

bakerboy
For heroes, batman himself.

For villains, joker, two face, catwoman and scarecrow.

Mainstream
heroes: Batman and Nightwing

villains: two face,poison ivy, Clayface, Joker, riddler and especially Scarface and his "dummy"

JJTurner
Is anyone going to reply me if they have any idea where i can get a pic of JJ junior joker??????????????????

Harvey Dent
I have some links but it won't let me post any until I am well known.

Can someone let me post for JJTurner? This is really annoying.

I'm not a spammer.

vvvrulz
Most interesting character: Two-Face !

Wickerman
All in all, pretty much all of the villains are interesting characters....the main villains i mean, not thugs and such. Hell, even the Mad Hatter is a pretty interesting guy.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
the guy with the puppet Scarface and Weskler would be great on the big screen...I would think.

wuTa
i would say nightwing but thats kinda biased because he's my boy but the most interesting right know is the red hood/jason todd...so many questions, and so little ansewers...plus he's back his a vegence.

bruce-"oh my god"
todd-"no, try again"
bruce-"whats this about?"
todd-"its about you, and what you coulda been, and how you would never cross that line, well i can cross that line and i'm gonna be the YOU you never could"

Mainstream
I love that issue

Alfred: do you want me to get rid of that sir (Jason robin suit in a display)
Batman: no..as far as I'm concerned...nothing has changed

wuTa
Todd-I'll be the one that brings peace back to gotham

Wayne-No you won't

Todd-The saddest part is that you actually believe that

JJTurner
soo no JJ pic or Harvey Dent can you send me thos pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.