Lamest Batman villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
My most hated Batman villain is the Clock King. You?

Joker1237
I like the Clock King, he was pretty cool,

now we get to lame, I think the Chavler is lame imo.
My most hated.

Red Superfly
The Clock King was really cool. He was a good Batman villain. I like the villains that use JUST their wits and smarts. I liked his story too.

Lamest Batman villain would have to be The Penguin. I know he's a classic villain, but man is he stupid.

Joker1237
I would not call the Penguin stupid, Just borning.

Punkyhermy
Ventroloquist.(sp)

Red Superfly
Well that's what I meant. He is boring, therefore lame.

NoFate007
Baby Doll

Bat Dude
Cat-Man, Creeper(before he turned good) or Lock-Up

NoFate007
I actually thought Lock Up was kinda cool, just cause he was a real pissed off strong guy and he sorta wants to do good but is too stupid to join Batman.

I think Baby Doll has to be the worst. Come on...a midget is gonna put up a fight against Batman? Tim Drake before he was Robin could take her.

vaya_the_elf
What she said ^

Joker1237
He was is cool, great villian, I stand by my choice, Chalver. A Shakespear want a be with a dagger.

vaya_the_elf
Does anyone even like baby doll?

Joker1237
like, no, care, no, Hate, no. I have no feeling hate or like for Baby doll.

But I hate Chalver. lol

Mainstream
I've always hated the Riddler.

vaya_the_elf
What? Really? Even in the cartoons.
I've always like him. Thought we was very smart.

Joker1237
The Riddler was real smart in the cartoons

But I hated him in Super Freinds, lol.

vaya_the_elf
Did not get into super friends to much.

Joker1237
Even though Super Freinds are corny, they will always have a place in my heart with the Legion of Doom.

13 of the most dangers villians, united to take over the world.

Who can stop this theat?

The Super Freinds. Da Da Da do do do.
Even though the Challage of the Super Freinds were corny, I did like the ideal, of Doom. I loved there hideout, A cool looking Space Ship. Maybe one of the greatness Super Villians teams ever form.

Maybe they can make a Legion of Doom for LJU>??

vaya_the_elf
You should try it.

Mainstream
I still don't like the Riddler....Riddle me this...Riddle me that...I hate that corny crap.

SpyCspider
King tut?

Egghead?

Bat Dude
I liked Egg Head, just as smart as Riddler, probably smarter. King Tut was ok, Scare Face was ok, Lock-Up was kinda weird.

Mainstream
I like the dude with the puppet Wesker and Scare Face...that some steven king type sh#t there!!!!!!!!!

Red Superfly
I really like the Riddler.............

Dazzler619
The sewer king sucked

Punkyhermy
Egg-Head

Bat Dude
Egg Head was smarter than Riddler! He found out Batman's identity! He is the best!(no actually he's not) but he's way smarter than Riddler.

Joker1237
The Riddler does know Batman's Id too,

But the Riddler wont tell, because if he told some one, it wont be a riddle anymore.

How far behind are you Bat Dude?

Bat Dude
I'm a fan of the oldies (Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age) but I'm not old. I'm far enough back to think Stephine Brown(the hottest female crimefighter around my age) is still alive and to think Catwoman still wears that purple outfit.

Joker1237
Well, Before long, I was behind too, About around the Broken Bat story line,

Than one day I went ahead and decided to catch up on the story line, and see what I miss, I miss no mans land, The virse that killed Mayor Carol(I loved that guy, Why him??) And some other things.

Bat Dude
Dude, I have no freakin idea who that guy is. That's how far I am. And by the way, when did Catwoman stop wearing that sexy purple outfit shown here http://rivendell.fortunecity.com/battlespire/85/catwoman.jpg if the link don't work than sew me.

Joker1237
sometime before No Man's Land, I guess.

Joker1237
Here is the Black Mask if you wonder what he looks like.

Bat Dude
shit face is more like it!

vaya_the_elf
He does not look as cool as he did in the 90's cartoon.

DarkCrawler
Tweedledee & Tweedledum

What the hell were the writers smoking?

Joker1237
It was some heavy stuff that they were smoking with that. lol

Havoc470
i thoguht that puppet guy was completely rediculous, batman is probably the only character i've ever seen who's tackled seriously but has probably some of the stupidest enemies i've ever read about which are on par with flaming carrot's enemies and below some of the ninja turtles enemies

DarkCrawler
Thats their only "power". I could kidnap identical twins and an genius and go against Batman....

DarkCrawler
And their names are Deever and Dumfree Tweed...damn, other kids must have teased them to the hell...that is probably the reason they went to the life of crime.

Like the Spider-Man villain, Big Wheel. He was teased as kid, so as an adult, he went and built an...big robotic wheel.

Deever and Dumfree.What the f**k?

Their parents probably smoked something strange too.

Bat Dude
That reminds me of the War Wheel in the Easy Company comics. And the World War 2 episode of the Justice League

RZA
Definitely the Penguin.

WindDancer
For me is the Mad Hatter. The guy is obsess with Alice in Wonderland.

RZA
^^ I use to feel the same way about Hatter until I saw him a little BTAS episode called 'Perchance to Dream'. That episode gave me new found respect for him as a villain.

Joker1237
Why I thought Mr Freeze suck, Than BTAS had Heart of Ice.

They could turn a sorry villian and turn him into a cool villian.

The MAd Hatter is one of the few villians to be impove

OB1-adobe
Killer croc

Were egg head and king tut in the comics also, or just in the TV show?

WindDancer
BTAS did made certain villains look better. Like the Clock king and the Mad hatter and also Mr. Freeze. The Mad Hatter from the 60's Batman series was awful. He was very sinister, but a bit silly looking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.