Kevin Clark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chileverdes
does anybody know kevin because i got a couple of questions about him!! stick out tongue

Kes
No. Who's he?

lil bitchiness
post a pic..anyone?!

surferrocker
Kevin Alexander Clark? Wasn't he in School of Rock?

chileverdes
ya he was, did you see the movie? my friends are so obbsessed with him so i'm trying to get some info on him for them. i'm the one still obsessed with Orli!! lol laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
Sorry I know nothing about him but I've got a fairly good pic.. I don't think you'll find much about him because he isn't an actor he's a drummer so until he hits it big..

Mirage
I loved him in SOR. I thought he was great. I wish i could play the drums like that! big grin

silver_tears
He looks like he;s 12 blink

Erika3089
That wasnt him in Harry Potter movie! LOL wow but i guess it looks like him

Julie
he does look young

quietnmisteriou
hes 15

quietnmisteriou
oh ya and if you want a good site go to kevinaclark.cjb.net

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. he is really good looking and a great actor as well as drummerbig grin

Caribbean_Chick
and he's really awesome and got a head start so he'll be famous in no time!!!yes rock

sor ROx!!
hey im new and started a thread bout him 2.
I no everythin there is 2 no bout him so here it is

Kevin Bio:
Birthdaybig grinecember 3rd,1988
filmography: School of rock (his 1st movie)
lives in chicago illinois
raised in highland illonois
born in highland 2
played drums since he wuz 3 and started a band with a friend called" Blind"

oh ya and the guy is sooooooooooo hot.
just type in his name on google and ull get lyk 1oos of sites

aite peace

cool

sor ROx!!
there r thousands of websites wit hot pics of him. that pic up there dat caribbean chick made up wuz when he wuz lyk 12. there r so many better ones now. hell get popular soon enough.(he better!) love rock

Caribbean_Chick
lolz well I first started searching for pics of him after I saw SoR so he wasn't that popular then and I haven't searched sincestick out tongue

I love his goggles in SoRlove

sor ROx!!
check out my thread if u want 2 no more bout him, how come chileverdes never tlks on here? go on google if u find the rite sites ull find hundreds of pics on the hottie(tlkin bout kevin)

hobbit_lover
I have no clue who that is

Caribbean_Chick
lolz he's from School of Rock he's the drummer I forget the characters namestick out tongue

lilmissinnocent
does anyone know where to get really good pics of kevin clark?

Caribbean_Chick
I've got a few:

sor ROx!!
aka is Freddy Jones in the movie. go 2 the official site 2 see clips and him and the band tlk on short interviews. u have 2 have macromedia flash or quicktime 2 see em tho. go kevin!!
roll eyes (sarcastic) love

Caribbean_Chick
hehe yea.. I wonder if they're planning on making a sequel or something.. of course I don't know what the heck it would be aboutblink Is Kevin planning on being in any other movies?

sor ROx!!
his character name is Freddy Jones

sor ROx!!
his character is Freddy Jones

tates8
Freddy Jones

tates8
He's so hot! after me and a friend saw the movie we were like" OMG he's so hot! To bad he's only like 11." Then we came home search him and are like" He's the same age as us!"

Caribbean_Chick
haha when I went I was with mostly guyssadsadSo I couldn't obsess with friends.. but when I told my friends that he was hot after they saw the movie they were like ewww!!!!!!.. I was so mad and shockedstick out tongue

punkrockkerrang
ah kevin clark is sooooooooooo hot!!! i love him but not as much as benji madden.............. tom felton is hot 2!!!! lol
rok on!!!!!
@bZ
rock eek!

Caribbean_Chick
yea Benji Madden is sexylove is SoR out on vhs and dvd yet?

Bad Assed Babe
Chileverdes i'm with u i still fink Orli is the best but KAC is joint second on my list along with Johnny Depp!!!!!
big grin big grin big grin

Erika3089
Hey I have I autographed picture from him if any of yall wanna see it jus e-mail me at [email protected]. His signature and everything! K BYE!

Erika3089
Heres The Picture and Autogragh from Kevin

sexybeast99
i think he is the hottest guy on earth well almost !!!!! i know alot bout him but u can just go 2 kevinalexanderclark.com and find out wat i know!!!!!!!love love

cutiepye115
Kevin also plays the bass guitar or guitar, piano, chello, and of course how we know im in SOR the drums!!!!bandbandband roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) smile smile smile

cutiepye115
Oh ya and also he is so hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!band yes rock love love love love

toshigoh
Isn't he the hottest thing you've ever seen? He looks so cute when he's playing the drums and he was such a good actor that I couldnt tell that he was 16 this year.. Oh wow, he is such a hunk!

kevin freck 234
Kevin Clark is so HOT. when i saw his movie i watched it just to see him big grin Happy Dance

kevin freck 234
kevin is so HOT. does some one have his email rock love

cutiepye115
I totally agree with everyone here because Kevin is the hottest guy in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my friends are obsessed with him. We made a club right after we saw the movie! We made binders after the movie. I have 46 pics in mine! I am soooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

Jenny G.
RYAN SHECKLER IS A HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEVIN ALEXANDER CLARK IS A HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACOB SMITH IS A HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile smile smile smile Happy Dance Happy Dance

xMaCx
MAD LOVE FOR KEV! what a hottie.. hottie with a naughty body

LoneDreamer24
Keivn is very sexxay and anyone with his AIM or email addy should email me at [email protected] I have tom feltons and i am willing to trade!!!!

KevinIsSexy
His name in the movie is Freddy Jones!!!!
band
Kevin (Drummer) Joey(guitarist) Jack Black(singer) Rebecca (Bassist)

*~ Freddy: Are we going to be goofing off like this everyday?
Dewy: Uh, we are not goofing off, were creating musical fusion.
*~Freddy: Um, are we going to be creating musical fusion everyday?
Dewy: Yeah, Get used to it
(Freddy walks off excited) - School of Rock

Sportschick4
yay, i feel the same way

borntorock
hi kevinis sexy i loved that part in the movie! [freddy jones[ is prolly thinking alright.. haha and i liked when dewey was talkin to lawrence.. hes like.. it will blow the classical music out your butt! haha

KevinIsSexy
School of Rock is a great movie! and Jack Black was great in it! So were all the kids out of them all Freddy (Kevin) and Zack (Joey) were the best at their instruments, and the cutest lol, i so hope i can meet then!! cause they rock and they made me wanna try to start playing guitar!

band

Freddy , Zack , Dewy , and Posh Spice lol

KevinFan2
Hey....School of Rock was the best movie!!!!!
And Kevin makes it soooooo much better!!!!! If you have any questions about him, e-mail me at [email protected]! Because i am a BIG fan and I'm his fan-club....but i haven't gotten the stuff yet!!!! So e-mail me with any questions!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Legolicious
LOl, I just stumbled upon this site and decided I'd give my "two cents"...I'm actually a big Orlando Bloom fan, so I'm usually at the Orlando Bloom Central Forum...thats my home big grin

Anyways, I watched SOR for the second time today and I was like "he's cute" and then I watched for his names in the credits and looked it up, so I found this! First of all, I check his birthday...cuz i must admit, he looks 12! I was happy to see hes 15!! I'd hate to have someone who was younger than me (14) so yea. Anyways, I saw that someone put that they thought he was in Harry Potter? You mean Tom Felton, right? My best friend is obsessed with him! BUt they do look alike...anyways, see ya guys!

K45C7
Does anyone know Kevin's parent's names?

Kevin's Girl
Kevin is the HOTTEST Dude on the planet!! In fact he is so HOT that I'm getting the Hot Fever and even a doctor can't cure me!!!!doctor love

KevinIsSexy
Kevin "Gives me Fever" like the old song ya know?inlove. In the movie Kevin is so cute at a Punk Rocker! punkrockonand i love the fact that he has a talent and that he is GREAT at it too! I loved this movie so much i even am thinkin about taking up guitar...oh well tootles!
~Lauren~LoLo~

band
Freddy, Zach, Dewy, and Posh Spice (4got her name in movie)

erikim92
Kevin's mom's name is Allison. I dunno his dad's though. just 2 let yall kno, i read somewher that kevin doesnt like it when ppl say that they luv him when they neva met him or only met him like once.

erikim92
also, Posh Spice's name in da movie is Katie. her real name is rebecca brown.

2_HOT4_U
omg it soooo pisses me off when u ppl post ur replies n say like the same shit over & over AGAIN!!!!!!ughhhh!lol! Happy Dance lol! n bye the way I LOVE KAC!!!!!!!!
peace!lol

2_HOT4_U
yeah eric I heard about that thing like he doesn't like ppl who obsess over him on some website!so if I ever met him I would be like oh hey how's it goin!
lol

Caribbean_Chick
lmao it's so funny how fans learn to play it cool.. just the way the celebs like it

yea I love Freddy Jones he was so funny!!!

I wonder if Kevin will chose to get deeper into acting??What's yuor guys opinions?

2_HOT4_U
hey I love KAC but neways I think he'll be in more movies or t.v. shows
or commercials n stuff like that cuz from all the websites I've been 2 n I
rented the movie n saw the doccumentary it seems like he's realli into
acting! Happy Dance lol! hey i'll watch nething he's in!lol I hope he gets a record deal n if he does i'll buy all his c.d.'s n cassetes n shit!lmao!Hey
Kevin I can sing if u need ne back^ singers wink lol!Hey 1 more thing I think that they should make a School Of Rock t.v. show!hey i'd watch it !
lol! would u?
bunny PEACE bunny

lmao!!!!!!

2_HOT4_U
love love love I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU KEVIN!!!!!!!!LOL!

2_HOT4_U
hEY Kevin I heard that Jack Black likes to call Rebecca Brown'Riba Diba'
lol! buh-bye!

Caribbean_Chick
hehehe you say hey alotstick out tonguestick out tongue yea I think he'll probably do more acting.. but he's much more into drumming then anything else.. and I'm sure he'll get a record deal sooner or lateryes

BCRgirl
OMG he is sooooooooooooooooooooo hott big grin love

kevinclark=mine
eek! OMG I LOVE KEVIN CLARK SOOO MUCH I COULD JUST DIE!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) HES SOOOOOOO HOT+HES ALL MINE Happy Dance deep pink

Surfer1
That's sweet and all. But hun, I believe that this belongs in the Off Topic Section.

Darth Revan
actually, if this Kevin Clark fellow you speak of is famous, it belongs in the celebrity forum.

Surfer1
Yeah you're right. My bad.

kevinluvr
I luv him and hez my age party over her! he is so dam hot its scary

Ellen
i love kevin

USsinger89
i kno kev... i met him in ny n we talk alot... hes hot in person heres a pic of me n joey... we also talk

rockerchic15
kevin clark is so freaking sexy it's unreal ! he does look young in da movie but who cares! that's never stoped me before ! frist time i saw him i was like look at that sexy ! bi@$h ! i love him ! he needs to make a nother movie or at least his band should get big ! i mean he can't keep us waiting that long ! everyone u likes kevin rocks ! i luv everyone
love jessica the rocker

rockerchic15
i must say by looking at the pic's on caribbean chic message she's got very good taste i love everyone of them ! but kevin is my fav ! but i luv colin farrell 2! so mant sexy guyz so lil time ! n e thing new i should know about ? n e one want 2 chat about music sexy guyz or movies or just 2 chat ! e-mail me ! [email protected] ! i'm watching school of rock rite now ! g2g buh bye luv jessica

kevin rocks

Ellen
yup,

he needs to make another movie and with the band of school of rock...

kevin ROCKS!!!!! love

dr.phil
hey anyone know a fan site of him??

dr.phil
whistle beer

kevnjohnnysexy
He is hilarious in SOR adn he's amazingly hot, I can't wait for him to come out with more movies!
Happy Dance ...haha smokin' ....no

kevnjohnnysexy
just go to googl and type in kevin alexander clark adn you'll get a bunch of different sights....but don't expect to find a lot of different stuff because this is his first movie so they're just gonna say the same thing

kevnjohnnysexy
**google**

Ellen
hello
pls help me, why i can't post a pic of kevin alexander clark. sad

lildrummer'sgal
y'all really need to give this i love kevin thing a rest, first off, he bleongs to noone, second off he is his own person, and yeah who ever met kevin go u! yeah im jelous, but u girlies need to chill im sure he wants to be treated like a regualr kid and just be a drummer ina lil grage band and make it big one day.who wouldn't wanna be famous. but theire are alot of other hott actors out there: johnny depp, orlando bloom, joey gaydos, matthew lawence.i mean he an't the only hott onesure, he's hott talented, and 15.but im sure thier is alot more to him than that and im just saying before you say you love some one get to know him. i mean he could be a big jerk, no offense kevin cuz i dont know you this is only an example.or he could be the sweetest guy on earth, who knows?????? don't say you love him until you know him mad evil face Happy Dance874

BallerinaPixi
how the bug do you know that? are you like his mother?

Caribbean_Chick
no lol.. the only reason he acted in School of Rock is because he's a professional drummer.. he's not an actor really.. more a drummer

Ellen
why not
never mind i like an luv kevin hehhehe
LOL love doctor

Ellen
kevin are so awesome LOL
i love him ssssssssooooooooooooo much
he is sssssooooooooootalented oh my god

i was whatch a school of rock smile love

Ellen
who know's the kevinalexanderclark.com/livechat/talklive.html
but have a www ok?
smile

lildrummer'sgal
yeah i know this because that usually how famous ppl r, alot of them r just wanteing to be treated like normal ppl.so y dont u stop obsessing over him and get a life
mad smokin' Happy Dance alien

Ellen
lol i like so much kevin forever smile
lol

Ellen
Hello ne1 Here?????????????

Ellen
smile

Ellen
hello
i have lyrics of the school of rock you can tell me if you want too smile

Ellen

oxide
anu b ung special sa kanya? do u know him b?galing nya daw mag drumz eh. mahilig din me mag drums eh

<<Solo>>
Sh!t son very true.

I think he meant to say something like this.and be young special saying kanya? do you know him b?galing nya daw mad drums eh?

Storm
I' m sorry? blink

Ellen
hi alam nyo kevin is so fantastict sorry i can spell it but magaling siyang mag drum right?? i like him so much!!!! and i love him!!!!! and now you too filipino's??? plssss reply smile

Caribbean_Chick
ok for some reason I'm not understanding people in this thread blink .. but I'm looking forward to either buying Kevin's Cd or seeing him in a movie!!!big grinyes

Ashley_05
Yeah, I know who he is, I've liked him since this Summer.

_Av0nA_
If you want to know something more maybe you can check his official website. It looks cool but the FANCLUB cost $9....! blue_bandana.. It beta be free! If so, I wish I could join! big grin He looks so HOTT!

-Avona-

_Av0nA_
Hey Ellen,

I've check the livechat thing already. I don't think there's anyone there. Well.. it is quite confusing :P I'm too new to post down the official website sad sorry about that. I'll post it down later when I'm a bit use to the website :P

-Avona-

Ellen
hey,

oh sorry co'z sometimes their no body in that chatroom so and i think that is boring smile

and welcome to kmc smile

_Av0nA_
OIC.. thx for telling! big grin also thanks for the welcoming! This place is cool! smile

Ellen
lol are you asian?

and asl

_Av0nA_
yea I'm asian.. how did u know?? :P

I'm 12/f/Thailand :P u?

Ellen
are you in philippines? and i didn't know youre asian. i just asking co'z i'm asian too smile

i'm 10/f/sweden

_Av0nA_
nope I'm from Thailand :P cool.. good to know ur asian too! smile

Ellen
lol what time is it now there where you live. and i'm from philippines but moved to sweden and i love so much kevin alexander clark!

2_HOT4_U
WTF???lol no offense but if u two wanna chat get eachothas sn's and talk there!! this page is about the ****ing sexy Kevin Alexander Clark!!lol!!!!1 later peepsicles and by the way i love u Josh!!!!!!!144!144!144! Love, Dee!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance lol that banana is like sooo funny!j/k later potaterss! smoochicens and by the way i am sexilicious!!!!! lol

2_HOT4_U
and also USsinger89 that's realli kool that u got to meet them both are they nice and like how did u meet them??????

Ellen
you know you said this site is not a chatroom why you?

_Av0nA_
hihi! well.. sorry about that :P we're talking about kevin clark AND about us.. at least we have some post about kevin clark~ he is soo hottttttt!

Ellen
avona nice avatar and sig so..... kevin hotttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix Wing
hi KEVIN IS REALLY COOL!!! I LIKE THE WAY HE DRUMZ... WISH I COULD PLAY WITH HIM COZ I PLAY ELECTRIC GUITAR!!!! ROCK ON!!!! cool alien

PHOENIX beer

Ellen
your lucky i wan't to play electric guitar smile

k@ren
hello kevin is my love

Phoenix Wing
anyone here plays any rock instrument?? KEVIN REALLY ROCKS!!!!! cool alien rock

k@ren
kevin te amo

k@ren
amo a kevin alguien lo conoce en persona

Ellen
shut up! what the hell is that langues? ok fine si kevin sa akin lang smile

Ellen
hey

Kes
That was spanish.

Ellen
nope it's *filipino* happy

quietdreamer143
the reason he lookd young in his pics is b/c those are all old hes in high school now and hes 15

Ellen
He's 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and he's cute love

Phoenix Wing
ey, all of u guys who likes kevin juz go to this site kevclark.bravehost.com PEACE OUT!!!!!!

Hells_angel
thanks!

OrliObsessor1
Kevin is alright, a little young lol.

tare
Nah, I say Kevin is

tare
kevin is sooooo hot, I bought the DVD, & the video just so I could watch him if one of the others go, I watch it like 200 times everyday just so I can see him

deadlyguitarist
If you want to know more 'bout him, there's this girl named Jamie K. that is a good friend of kevin's at the IMBD boards. Just search for the 'Kevin A. Clark' board and you'll probably will find her. Then u can ask away...

SweetPinkStar3
if anyone wants his sn then email me @ [email protected] i am sure it is him cus i have talked to him and now he is a good friend

justadramaqueen
ok guys this is it_ kevin is in a band called third estate, not blind i dont know what you guys heard or if you even heard that. his moms name is allison, his dad i dont remember, he has two siblings, an older brother named cary, a younger sister named nicole and a dog named bongo. i probably know more but just cant think of anything else right now, so if you want to know more just ask.
-jen

angelgirl5673
wow dramaqueen u kno lot!

Caribbean_Chick
wow this thread is getting long.. I hope he's in mroe movies soon he's such a cutie.. does any1 kno if he has plans fer anymore movies?

justadramaqueen
i talked to kris trindl, his friend, and asked him the same thing. he said no. but you never know, he could, but considering that he doesn't really like all these girls obsessing over him so he may not. i guess we'll see what happens.
-jen

dankevin4eva
god damn he is sooooo hot!!!!

justadramaqueen
kevin or kris? i think both
-jen

xtine_9teen
I know his character name it's Freddy Jones.. bunny
Does anybody know where I can find the attachment of USsinger
rolling on floor laughing

Korri
Mini Tom Felton!! aww he is so cute eek!

but i like Joey more raver

justadramaqueen
in the movie, he does look like a mini tom felton, but he's now 15, and tom felton is only 16 so they are both practicly the same age.

~Jen

xtine_9teen
actually he's 18.

DrAmAqUeEn9*
is he really? wow. last time i checked, a website said he was only sixteen. i guess they really need to update. i talked to Kevin online. he was mice except at one point he was kinda...gross. we'll just put it that way.

~Jen

iluvsk8erguyz58
i know who you're talking about now..even though i didn't see the school house of rock (i think thatz what itz called.)confused

KevzGurley
KEVIN ALEXANDER CLARK JUST TURNED 16 ON DECEMBER 3RD!!!!!! HAPPY B_DAY BB BOY!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing smokin' Happy Dance

Princesscatty29
i know a lot about him, i've talked to 2 of his band members, kris and josh. they're so kewl. i wrote an article about third estate for my school newspaper, josh gave me a lot of info. i needed for it when i talked to him through aim. oh, and last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Freyja8930

SJS
ooo, i love him sooo much

prettyinpink23
Kim, one of my friends, sister knows him. Or so she claims. I'll ask Sam (her sister) if she really does. But if she does I'll try my hardest to get some information on and about him.

livin_life_4_me
coolhe is SO cuteeek!. btw his karaketer's name was freddy jones
angel*sigh*cool so hot

{da_dvil_grl}
what is kevin's email??

Princesscatty29
i've met him...my best friend wanted me to visit her over spring break last year in chicago, and she had him and her bf there, and we went to a nice restaurant...he's really a kewl kid. i've also talked to him online quite a bit, him and two of his band members. Kris is the one i talk to most on aol though

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>