Liam Aiken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

prettyinpink23
He's young, hot and a kick ass actor. Liam Aiken rox my sox off. He's smile is just so adorable and I love his skater boy hair. He's gone through alot in his life, like his father's death and house being burned down but that doesn't get him off track. |L|I|A|M||A|I|K|E|N| my anti-drug.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I'm sorry...who is he?

Ronny
Klaus Balderlaire yes

hes ok looking not HOT but not UGLY erm

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
OH!! now I know hes from Lemony Snickets right? ok hes kinda cute

MornGlory
yea he was in a lot of kiddie movies....
and some movie with Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron... cant think of that movie at the moment

KillTheLight
It's sweet November.Anyway the person who made this thread must be around 9 years old other wise thats just wrong to like a kid like that.

*Danii*
How old is he?
And can you post any links or something, so I can actually see who he is?

Was he in Good Boy?

*Danii*
I found out.

Hes 13, 14 on January 7th.
He did star in Good Boy.
He went in for the role of Harry Potter, but lost out because he was American.
He was also in Stepmom and several other films.
He has been acting since he was 6.
His father died of cancer when he was 2 1/2.
He has been in Law and Order twice in 2 different roles.

sky aiken
he's actually pretty hot. he has a babyface but he's a super great actor! more greater than daniel radcliffe. i think the only reason why he's a lot into sorta kiddie movies is because his mom is so strict with his appearances in a lot of movies. darn moms! What the f**k?

Morning_Glory
how can you be hot at 13 or 14...it's not possible

-Funky Punk-
hes cute......

-Funky Punk-
and i just looked on a couple of his sights.. apparently just turned 15 but i am not to sure

sky aiken
nothing's impossible for liam. he looked hot even when he was 5-6 years old. and just for the record he's already 15. his birthday was last january 7 and he's in 1990. so he's more of a hotter teen now!

brittany:)24
I know he is so hott!!! love em

charmedFairy
Originally posted by sky aiken
nothing's impossible for liam. he looked hot even when he was 5-6 years old.

no expression

somehow it becomes even more scarier when I see your avvyno expression

sky aiken
i know thats why i chose it. lol!

eternalsunshine
Liam Aiken is adorable and a great actor. My sister has a pretty big crush on him...he's a little too young for me but he is a cutie.

sky aiken
forget his age. hotties are to hot for their age! lol xD

*Georgina_A*
lol he's pretty cute, liked him as Klaus.

sky aiken
i know right? he makes the perfect klaus smile klaus should totally have his own movie. lol

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by sky aiken
i know right? he makes the perfect klaus smile klaus should totally have his own movie. lol

lol, totally stick out tongue

Cutie_American!
I thought he was very cute as Klaus.

Bon-Bon
I'd be really grateful of any pics of him, but esp. more recent ones, like out of Lemony Snicket. Please? big grin Also, if you've come on just to post an annoying and hurtful post, like: "Liam Aiken? Why d'you want pics of him? He's an ugly moron!" or anything, please don't. If you feel like that about Liam Aiken, please just leave this thread alone. No offence, or anything, but I just want to save this thread for Liam Aiken fans, OK? Thanks,

sorrow
who is he??

well.. google it..
big grin

sky aiken
just check this forum out.

http://aiken4someliam.*********34.com/index.cgi?

there are lots of pics there

sky aiken
by the way that **** thing is pro-boards so just type it

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by *Danii*
I found out.

Hes 13, 14 on January 7th.
He did star in Good Boy.
He went in for the role of Harry Potter, but lost out because he was American.
He was also in Stepmom and several other films.
He has been acting since he was 6.
His father died of cancer when he was 2 1/2.
He has been in Law and Order twice in 2 different roles.

for goodness sake he could have faked an accent. he make such a better HP. Dan is just plane disturbing on my part.

If Ioan Gruffudd can fake a american accent how can't Liam Aiken Fake A british Accent. For goodness sake Ioan might have never gotten the part if he did not use a american accent. I Want to see Liam Fake A British Accent that would be the day

Susan-Storm
Got A Part in the fantastic four- forgot to metion tht about Ioan. Liam could so fake an accent but he can't how sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.